Order of the Golden Dawn? Any information?
Posted by: solway ()
Date: August 29, 2007 04:59AM

Can anyone direct me to information regarding the Order of the Golden Dawn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 29, 2007 05:10AM

there are several groups called that, all based (imaginatively, probably not much real connection) on an early 20th century/19th c group that has not been around for years.

The most 'well known' group now is probably Hermetic order of the golden dawn, Inc.

[www.hermeticgoldendawn.org]

I've been following a lot of these different HOGD groups exploits on wikipedia. each group has some fanatical fans and it has lead to court cases over who can use the name, and now on wikip there are occasional legal threats between them, and attempts to delete or deprecate each other.

Has someone you know had problems with one of these groups, or were you just curious?

Posted by: solway ()
Date: August 29, 2007 07:35AM

My GF's BF is being "recruited" and she is feeling pressured by him to accept his spiritual path. She came to me for advice wanting to know if I had heard of this group. I tried to find information already posted on RR about the group, but could not find anything.

I was involved with exposing the "miracle of love" cult on line while living with an active member, I was also involved in a cult intervention involving my xBF and others involved in MOL.

Thank you for your response. It is appreciated.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.