Advice about a friend getting involved with the Kabbalah Cen
Posted by: nicky ()
Date: March 16, 2004 07:50AM

My friend met someone on the internet over a year ago. This person is very involved with the Kabbalah Centre. My friend has been desperate to meet this person and idolises them to a point. But the person has made going to a third meal at the Kabbalah Centre a condition of them meeting. My friend is already being very secretive about this and hasn't actually told me himself despite us being close.

The things I've read about the Kabbalah Centre have made me more than a little concerned that this is something he's beginning to get involved in, and particularly concerned that his belief seems crucial to his friendship with this person.

I wondered if anyone could give me any advice or thoughts about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Advice about a friend getting involved with the Kabbalah Cen
Posted by: sarahsplight ()
Date: March 19, 2004 08:30AM

Hi,

I understand your situation. I posted some information about what I experienced under the section "Former cult members and their affected families".

I would like to offer you my support and speak to you some more, if you would like.

The Kabbalah center, from my experience is, among other things, a money grabbing cult. They use spiritual manipulation to get clients.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.