Swani Ramdev Yoga !!!
Posted by: flyingspur ()
Date: July 31, 2007 11:23AM

Check out this website. From his ridiculous claims it seems we do not need real medical research anymore !! He has a cure for Aids and Cancer it seems !!

[www.swamiramdevyoga.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Swani Ramdev Yoga !!!
Posted by: nirmal ()
Date: December 11, 2008 06:20AM

swami ramdev is very popular in india. though he does tend to tick off what seems to be cult lke sensors for people, he's not nearly as bad as many other cult types. there are reports in india that he's helped cure cancer and stuff, though i must confess that i doubt it. however, he does have strict respect for his culture and has been famed for this. so, my advice on him is if you like yoga, follow his techniques, but don't take things much more seriously than that.

Re: Swani Ramdev Yoga !!!
Posted by: shashwat ()
Date: December 12, 2008 01:41AM

Ramdev and his organization does not have cult like outlook, all he teaches is "yoga" which can be termed as physical exercise, i have not heard of any cure for cancer or aids from his group, he is a hardcore nationalist and is highly respected for that, his is the only group which has offered financial aid to victims of mumbai terror attack, no other so called group who bash universal love and brotherhood came forward for any kind of assistance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.