Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
New Age Hindu Cult - The Oneness Movement (O.M.)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2007 02:23AM

Booms:

Again, as you were previously told.

1. If you can find previously published newspaper articles about the group send me the links to those articles and I will review them for possible inclusion in the archives. This means, local newspapers, wire service articles not blogs, or Web site entries.

2. If you don't have any such links and nothing has been published about the group, then no subsection in the archives can or will be opened.

3. If you know of Web sites, blogs completely devoted to information about this group send me those links. They will then be considered for possible inclusion on the Links page.

Otherwise you can post comments here on the message board.

Is any of this getting through?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blooms ()
Date: August 02, 2007 04:01AM

To the RR Moderator,

My apologies for not understanding your instructions!

I thought I gave you enough info to start a separate entry.

Here are the links to The Oneness Movement websites:

[www.onenessmovement.org]

[www.onenessmovementdc.org]

I'll have to look for any articles on this outfit.

These people are really dangerous. People need to be warned. There should be some way to do this.

Date: August 02, 2007 07:03AM

Blooms:

I don't mean the group's Web sites.

I meant links to Web sites that are devoted to critically examining the group.

Such sites are at times included at the Links page.

Posted by: inner.anarchy ()
Date: August 04, 2007 09:53AM

To recieve Deeksha requires a small donation of usually 10.00-20.00 dollars not 5500. Compared to say Reiki, massage, Psycho therapy etc. is very cheap. I have given 100's for nothing. Sorry to let you down. Many have had amazing experiences from just a few. As an "ongoing" thing it provides an amazing amount of growth. The 5500 is for a 3 week course in India designed to help your grow and initiate you to give Deeksha but there is no need for the average person to go now just recieve the energy.

Date: August 04, 2007 07:47PM

inner.anarchy:

Your post reads like an advertisement.

What objective proof can you cite, through any scientific study that has been peer-reviewed and published, that your so-called "energy" claims have any basis in fact?

Re: New Age Hindu Cult - The Oneness Movement (O.M.)
Posted by: SuzyQ ()
Date: November 26, 2007 08:22PM

inner.anarchy,

Guess what? Amazing experiences can be had absolutely free.

Having this "idea", that energy and amazing experiences can be given by one person to another, is exactly the mind set needed to allow these charlatans to rip you off.

The times you spent $ and received nothing and the times you spent $ and have had an amazing experience or feel you have "grown" are both instances of being ripped-off. Amazing experiences, nor growth, have anything to do with the people you are paying the $ to! Amazing experiences are a dime a dozen and growth happens just as readily as shit. Why do you think these so called spiritual leaders are raking in so much dough?

New Religious Movement with monetary motives
Posted by: BuekerC1 ()
Date: May 23, 2012 09:23AM

I work directly with a guy who leads the Cincinnati Oneness Blessing group. The leader of the Cincinnati Oneness Blessing and I are teachers in a special education classroom. He is the lead and I am an assistant; there are two other assistants.

I practice raja yoga and meditation and I want nothing to do with the Oneness Blessing. I have read the text Combating Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan, study Psychology, and am an explorer of the mind, I know a explotative group when I see/experience one.

I went to the Oneness Blessing event twice, which is hosted on Sunday evenings at a Cincinnati yoga studio on the East Side. Glazed eyes of the participants, worship of Kalki Bhagavan and Amma Bhagavan, and love bombing are what I experienced. Once I had attended two of the donation-based events, I was encouraged to attend a weekend event, which was Friday-Sunday and a conference call on Thursday evening.

I have the Oneness Blessing literature, propaganda in my Email account. I have a workbook, FAQ, agreement, and informed consent forms about the Oneness Blessing. Mod, I can Email it to you. Check into this group.

Here is an article from Daily Latest News.
[www.dailylatestnews.com]

You also should check out this page; a person with a doctorate edits it.
[www.enlightened-spirituality.org]

The Hindu has reported on the controversy surrounding Kalki Bhagavan. [www.hindu.com]

India Summary: Kalki bhagavan fraud exposed? – kalki avatar, amma bhagavan
[www.indiasummary.com]

Tv9
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 24, 2012 03:15AM

Please look at my video on the SINISTER KALKI

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 01, 2012 01:42AM

ANy comments on my videos posted on youtube would be appreciated

I am preparing a trip to India where we will try get in the cult inner sanctum with hidden video cameras

There are people already in place that are acting like disciples .......but are preparing the final downfall of "THE AVATARS"

And please send links of my present video to anyone that could be interested in getting the truth out ....KALKI and AMMA are heartless
charlatans

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.