anyone know about the Legacy Center?
Posted by: danielrdu ()
Date: February 28, 2004 05:14AM

I don't see it mentioned much, but I believe it is much the same as Lifespring.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 28, 2004 07:27AM

THere are quite a few Google citations for various entities going by the name 'Legacy Center.' When you do Google searches for this one, make sure to mention 'North Carolina'--that will reduce the URL's to a manageable number.

Here's what I found in a preliminary search. You can continue it on your own. Dont forget to go to the Google groups and search there. A google search hits various websites. A search of google groups shows you what people are 'talking about' on the listserves.

Good luck.

[www.thelegacycenter.com]

[www.thelegacycenter.com]

(Bear in mind, websites often re-write informatoin so this material may change if their website is updated)

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 28, 2004 07:31AM

Posted by: LoriS ()
Date: February 28, 2004 09:48AM

The Legacy Center is formally Lifespring of North Carolina.

Same sick LGAT, different name.

Lori

Posted by: danielrdu ()
Date: February 28, 2004 11:46AM

My wife went to Legacy and really loved it. Her stated goal-repeated many times--was that she was going through the program to make our marriage stronger. She did the whole program: basic, advanced, leadership. A lot of pressure on her to recruit. And she did recruit a lot of business.
I went to basic and thought I got a lot out of it. Then I went to advanced and left after 2 days because of all the abuse. Someone from Lecacy called my wife and told her that if she did not get me back to Legacy, our marriage was "dead." This was in mid November. We separated on jan 5 when she took her daughter and moved out, leaving me and my two kids (we were a blended family together for 2.5 years). My kids are in shock. It was all so abrupt. I am sure that this never would have happened without Legacy.

Posted by: liz ()
Date: February 28, 2004 11:19PM

I have read of a similiar experiance
The couiple divorced- He was into the training - she was not
She moved out eith the children and one year later he came begging back on her doorstep stating he was mentally
physiacllly and spiritually exhaused from the recruting /enrolling process and he begged for foregivness.
She states she foregave him but they never lived together again-
I read her post somewhere on this forum but cant remember the exact place.
Im sure if not for this group two would have obvioulsy not had this experiance.
I looked at this groups website and it is (to me )
so obviously a scam -
Im still shocked that so many people fall right in.

Liz in nyc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.