Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: Raelian Movement?
Date: March 18, 2008 03:42AM

mletou
Also the raelians have a website [www.nopedo.org], which works against pedophillia and are helping society to denounce pedophiles. There is also a message on the home page of the raelian website www.rael.org for pedophiles (bottom of page)

Serioulsy do you think that the raelians would advertise their pedophile activities ?

It's not because the raelians write disclaimers about pedophilia that there is no pedophile activity within the raelian movement.

That's the usual stance of pedophiles declaring that they love children, that they would never hurt children, that if they found a pedophile they would kill him.

The problem is that sometimes there are some discrepencies between what one says and what one does.

mletou
But I guess, as long as people like "consciousness" will propagate this rumor, it will continue.

What I heard directly from a raelian member in their summer headquarter is : "in order to respect nature, children were also having sex. He said he had two children and that it is a great privilege for a parent when rael accepts to have sex with a children."

mletou
That is why rigorous methods are so important to get to the bottom of things. Knowing what is and is not rumors is science and help society overall by targeting the real problems instead of going after the fog of the rumors. But it is interesting how a rumor can propagate for those who study that phenomenon. We have an example right here with what "consciousness" has written.

The French cult prevention organization has published a couple of interesting articles about pedophilia in the raelian movement (http://www.prevensectes.com/rael74.htm)

Here is a trial report (personal translation): "Sarine county court has stated that the content of the books that contributes to the [raelian] movement doctrine can 'behind any doubt lead to illegal behaviours towards children' "

And here is a translation of the first lines of an article written by Mr Deslauriers (who was a member of the raelian movement). This article was published in Apocalypse International, number 64 :

"... Love or sexual relationships between adults and children, that are strongly condemned by the society and its laws, revolts most parents. Here are some personal thoughts, in the light of the teaching of our creators, the Elohims. These thougts aim to start a dedramatization of this topic. Pleasure shouldn't be reserved to adults. Sexuality shouldn't either....From birth sexual organs are working : it means that they are ready to give pleasure to the individual, even if it's a child. And a child who learns earlier to draw pleasure from his body, from others' bodies, from his senses, develops his intelligence earlier. Pleasure generates stimulis. Thus an awakening of the sleeping cells happens and the indiviual's potential intelligence increases thanks to the new resulting neuronal connexions..."

10 years after this article, Vorilhon (Rael) who had lost his trial against the newspaper "La Liberté" (see above) was constrained to disclaim Deslaurier's article and that's what he did in Apocalypse International, number 108.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raelian Movement? and child sexual abuse, pedophilia,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:08AM

The Raelians have a long history of making intentional false public statements. For example, a few years ago they committed a media hoax and claimed they had cloned a human, and clearly did so under the orders from Rael.
So once a group, or a cult has a history of making false statements, then they have zero credibility.
Anything put forward by the Raelians has to be checked first by objective sources.

Its no different in many other groups, like a recent example, the Byron Katie group. They also make all kinds of statements, none of which are supported by any objective evidence whatsoever. So they are worthless.

Once these groups and cults get caught making a series of false statements, then they have completely eliminated any credibility, and have to provide objective evidence of any of their claims.
So for the Raelians,their statements and are worthless.

When it comes to the issue of alleged child sexual abuse and the Raelians, former and current members with concerns and evidence need to immediately make a report to the local police, child welfare, national police, newspapers, etc. The authorities have to investigate, to keep children safe.

In the polygamous groups, after public pressure, they were able to arrest and convict Warren Jeffs,

"of being an accomplice to rape for arranging a marriage between an unwilling 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin".(Reuters)

Re: Raelian Movement? and child sexual abuse, pedophilia,
Date: March 19, 2008 02:23AM

(excerpt)
The Raëlian Files: Sex, Clones and UFOs
www.culteducation.com/reference/raelians/raelians93.html

... Raël also enjoys posing for photographs with his nubile, topless disciples. The group's literature features pictures of nude women who appear to be in the midst of ogasmic throes.

Raël details the origins of his free-love philosophy in his book. After meeting his fellow prophets on the Elohim Planet, a robot showed Raël to his room and asked him if he wanted a female companion. When Raël answered in the affirmative, he was presented with a beautiful, brunet, biological sex robot. Then a blonde appeared, followed by a redhead, a "magnificent black woman," a "very fine, slender Chinese female," and finally another Asian woman, this one voluptuous. Because Raël could not decide which of the beautiful robots to bed, the Elohim allowed him to take all six. "I had the most unforgettable bath that I had ever had in the company of those charming robots, totally submissive to all my desires," recalls Raël.

Raël foresees a day when all humans will be able to have sex with robots. "Of course, the feminists will not like it," says Raël. "But nobody has any feelings against using a washing machine or a dishwasher." ...

While Raël copulates with many of his female followers, [...]
Every July, hundreds of Raëlians meet in Quebec, where the group owns land. The gathering puts Raël's free-love theories into practice. "It is a one-week seminar," says Raël. ...
There are a lot of beautiful women naked....

The classes include sensual massage and coed painting sessions, where devotees rub paint on each other's naked bodies. Between teachings, the Raëlians play nude volleyball.

[...] ten years ago he (Rael) married the 16-year-old daughter of one of his disciples. "She was less than 18 when I met her, and I did not want to go to jail; so we got married," says Rael. "When she reached the legal age, we divorced, because we are against marriage."

Posted by: restless ()
Date: February 08, 2009 01:42AM

Now I know how much of a sleaze that guy is.

It was about a week ago, I looked into Raelism. What attracted me was the twisted version of the Bible story.
It sure sounded true, (Almost all of it) thanks to Rael's clever use of the names from the other religions: Elohim, Eloha and such.

Just today I was beginning to recover from it and revert back to my christian beliefs but one more thing:
The belief that all the prophets including Jesus Christ were sent by the Elohim but their messages were distorted by humans due to the
difference in level of civilisation between us and them.

I can't get it out of my head even if I want to.

How can anyone give him/herself to that cult, even if it was true that our creators are aliens who want us to be self-pleasing sleeze heads!?
When much rather we'd hold onto our own morals and philosophies and wage war with them for our freedom. (That is if the Elohim do exist)

Date: February 08, 2009 01:47AM

Of course, I don't see how Rael's idea of Geniocracy fits in with sex and cloning.

Date: February 08, 2009 04:16AM

Sorry for the triple post but I often come up with ideas and questions at unexpected times.

I wonder if anyone's examined these articles:
[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Also, if Rael is as far as pedophilistic, this is hard for me to imagine a guy like him being so utterly twisted... and clever if it is all a lie.
I'm new to cults and particularly this one which seems so very convincing to me, well I am a teenager and a slacker to boot so
I don't know any advanced Science to get my way 'round Raelism.

Just reading about the cult's beliefs... it's like living a nightmare.

Date: February 08, 2009 08:32AM

Rael is a pretty standard sci-fi type cult leader.
He's just in it for the money, the sex, the egomania. And of course he would have to be a bit crazy too.

But its just a cynical scam, their cloning claims were complete fakes, they use sex to attract followers.
All that Alien stuff, he just made it up. The photos of him posing with a bogus spaceship, its like a comedy act.

Notice how his Raelian symbol is a Star of David with a Nazi swastika inside it. He obviously just did that as a publicity stunt, to try and get public outcry over it.

Rest assured, those kind of guys laugh themselves to sleep everynight knowing that they can get people to believe that kind of craziness.
If you are a teen, it must be shocking to find there are people out there willing to brazenly lie like this for money and sex.

But sadly, some people do.

Date: February 08, 2009 09:06AM

just as an example of Alien cultic weirdness, there is a secret recording of LRH from Scientology with some crazy Sci-Fi alien stuff, which is available at Wikileaks for download.
It seems to be a cross between sci-fi fiction he just made up, and a serious mental disorder.
Perhaps other alien cults are similar.

"Classified" Scientology cult recording of founder L. Ron Hubbard from Oct 3, 1968, "Assists" course VIII.

The recording, in Hubbard's own distinctive voice, expounds Scientology's dissembling alien creation myth, whereby the earth is populated by the evil "Galactic overload" "Xenu" (or "Xemu") and humans are parasitized by alien spirits called "body thetans". Scientology reportedly exposes the alien basis to its beliefs fewer than 10% of its followers.

Contrary to Scientology statements about the compatibility between Scientology and Christianity, Hubbard maintains that, "There was no Christ" and that the stories of Christ are alien mind implants.

The recording plainly shows Hubbard to have a disturbed personality.

Date: February 08, 2009 03:48PM

The Anticult
just as an example of Alien cultic weirdness, there is a secret recording of LRH from Scientology with some crazy Sci-Fi alien stuff, which is available at Wikileaks for download.
It seems to be a cross between sci-fi fiction he just made up, and a serious mental disorder.
Perhaps other alien cults are similar.

"Classified" Scientology cult recording of founder L. Ron Hubbard from Oct 3, 1968, "Assists" course VIII.

The recording, in Hubbard's own distinctive voice, expounds Scientology's dissembling alien creation myth, whereby the earth is populated by the evil "Galactic overload" "Xenu" (or "Xemu") and humans are parasitized by alien spirits called "body thetans". Scientology reportedly exposes the alien basis to its beliefs fewer than 10% of its followers.

Contrary to Scientology statements about the compatibility between Scientology and Christianity, Hubbard maintains that, "There was no Christ" and that the stories of Christ are alien mind implants.

The recording plainly shows Hubbard to have a disturbed personality.

Actually, Scientology was the very first Alien Cult I ever came across.
So in response to that Hubbard guy, I ask "So where's Overlord Xenu now and where'd you get all that?"
Of course I know he was a Sci-fi author as well.

Date: February 08, 2009 04:03PM

And during that reported interview with Claude's friend Roland,
Claude did tell him he did lie but some part of me didn't want to believe it and so I went in my
imaginary world that Claude was being sarcastic.

Current Page: 3 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.