Raelins and Sterling Insitute
Posted by: WalkYourOwnPath ()
Date: July 18, 2007 06:08AM

I'm just looking to find out if anyone has had any experiences that would suggest a connection between the raelians and justin sterling.
A good friend of ours has been brainwashed into the raelian movement by a man who is close to rael, and also used to be very involved in sterling. If anyone has any info, it would be very appreciated. thank you.

Also, anyone who may read this who has left the raelian movement- what can we do to help our friend?

Raelins and Sterling Insitute
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 18, 2007 08:20AM

No connection whatsover that I am aware of.

Re: Raelins and Sterling Insitute
Posted by: Nancy Drew ()
Date: November 24, 2007 04:04PM

The person I know who is in Sterling told me a very improbable story about having an encounter with aliens that also involved a manifestation of his recently deceased father. I know that having some sort of closure with one's father is an important part of Sterling; the part of the story about aliens seemed to cross over into some kind of Raelian-type narrative (from the little I know about that). This allegedly took place at a Sterling event. The person told me that he didn't actually experience contact with the aliens or his father's spirit directly, however -- that another guy was supposedly seeing and communicating with the aliens and with the spirit of this person's father who was peacefully orbiting the earth along with the aliens in their space craft. Since the person I know couldn't see any of this, this other guy was narrating and describing the scene for him...

Sounds like extreme brainwashing/ hypnotism to me... There may be some loose Raelian connection there.

Maybe other people out there have heard stories regarding Sterling and "completing" (as they refer to it) with men's fathers through some kind of guided imagery exercise that combines extraterrestrial life with the afterlife.

How did things go with your friend?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.