What happend to the Way thread ???
Posted by: John_doe ()
Date: July 18, 2007 12:27AM

I was following that thread and it dissappeared anyone know what happend to it ???

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 18, 2007 04:25AM

The guy who started it broke the rules of the board.

He was "flaiming," ranting and preaching.

The thread was deleted.

Date: July 18, 2007 06:24AM

That guy was pretty good, and he brought out some verry good points. Now I hope you people at this chat boards, reolise that group he was addressing needs that type of talk. They teach with a very dogmatic approach. I think you should have told him you waited until he posted for 2 months to delete the thread ??? I see people do this all the time on here and you warn them never seen a warning on that thread ??? I wished you could of handled it another way. Me nd my wife was studing that topic and that man did a lot of work on there.

Date: July 18, 2007 08:14AM

There are rules on this message board.

The person you mention broke them repeatedly.

Date: July 18, 2007 10:04AM

Well I rember when I looked at the thread and seen that (rule teaching) in the very first post or two why did you wait until he put all that work into it ??? until you did what you did !! It is unfair to me to get intrested in it, and my wife, what about that girl that he helped ??? you wait until a person fills up 4 pages of messages then decide to pull the plug ???"with no warning" just delete !! I cannot help to think it was something else and you or someone is hiding something. are you all Wayers ??? it sure looks like it i looked all over your sight and that thread had the most info i could get. I think you all are hiding the Way in the shadows.

That is the only reason I came to this site i found it searching "Christian Family Fellowship" Can I ask you why did he not repost or did you kick him out ???

Date: July 18, 2007 10:01PM

If you want information on the Internet about "The Way," an organization that is in my opinion a destructive cult, than do something about it.

I have repeatedly asked former Way members and those interested to submit previously published newspaper articles to be archived.

Many newspapers have historically published critical articles about The Way and its repeated problems.

The thread you mention was taken down for the reasons stated.

Maybe it should have been taken down earlier, but it was taken down because it essentially turned into a collection of flames, preaching and personal attacks.

If you want something really solid up about The Way start transcribing old newspaper articles into text that can be posted as an html page entry on-line.

Be sure to include date of publication, publisher, location of newspaper and writer/reporter's name.

I would also need a hard copy of the same artile sent via fax.

Links to local newspaper or wire service articles are also appreciated.

A few articles transcribed to text and archived could then become the basis for a permanent subsection within the Ross Institute site archives.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.