ManKind Project?
Posted by: carolz ()
Date: February 26, 2004 12:12AM

Just checking to see if anyone knows anything about the ManKind Project and cultic tendencies it might have. Have found nothing so far on my own.

Why I ask is that a friend belongs, and some of his behavior is unsettling. For example, the organization requires him to put it ahead of his family's needs. He "had to" send out emails and occupy the phone when his wife needed to call their baby's doctor because she was spiking a fever. The emails were more important than the health of the child. In addition, his wife reports to me that she knows someone at work whose ex-husband was involved, and that involvement resulted in their divorce.

Despite its secular non-sectarian nature, it seems to be no different than Promise Keepers in outlook, attitude (man superior, everyone else inferior), sexism, and degree of life control of its members.

Please let me know if you know anything about this group. Thanks!

Carol

ManKind Project?
Posted by: liz ()
Date: March 01, 2004 12:24AM

by doing a google search
sorry i dont have the link but it comes up withing the first one or two after putting in Mankind Project to google
This is the most scary of amy I have read
Landmark, PD and others are obviously out to scam the weakminede for their cash,but I dont fin d them as scary as Mankind Project

Lzi in nyc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.