Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: f0rTyLeGz ()
Date: July 08, 2007 09:23AM

I'm a crime buff, and I skipped through half a dozen cults in the 60's, 70's and 80's. I watch the crime tv shows and Nancy Grace wierdnesses, and know in my heart that a Rick Ross TV Hour would truly grab the world's attention.

Islamists are cults. And how and why people are drawn into cults, and give away power (even their lives) because a cult leader wants them to do so, should be science.

The hour is right! :idea:

Options: ReplyQuote
The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 08, 2007 08:10PM

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: karenb ()
Date: July 08, 2007 11:14PM

Ooooh yes.

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: July 10, 2007 01:05AM

f0rTyLeGz
I'm a crime buff, and I skipped through half a dozen cults in the 60's, 70's and 80's. I watch the crime tv shows and Nancy Grace wierdnesses, and know in my heart that a Rick Ross TV Hour would truly grab the world's attention.

Islamists are cults. And how and why people are drawn into cults, and give away power (even their lives) because a cult leader wants them to do so, should be science.

The hour is right! :idea:

Totally agree. Honestly, one can follow the news simply by following Rick's cult links! From Al Qaeda to Romney, Madonna to Cruise, Reverend Moon to Lee Baca, Britney Spears, The Secret, it's all right here!

thanks, Rick...

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: July 10, 2007 08:16AM

Oh - great idea! ANd broadcast on a children's\teen's station so they can learn a few pointers before venturing out into the cults in our midst.

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: July 10, 2007 10:45AM

Excellent idea! I don't watch much TV but I would definitely make a point of watching the "Rick Ross Hour".

Really, something like that is needed these days. Desperately.

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: July 10, 2007 12:17PM

I don't need no televised version of what we're doing here. I mean, how could television compete with this forum? Okay, I'm quite skeptical when it comes to the whole television industry - it's okay for entertainment, but rarely does it achieve what it set out to do all those idealistic years ago.

Sure, I'd watch the show, but I have a sneaking suspicion that what we're doing here would be compromised.

PS: I am in no way questioning Mr Ross' integrity.

PPS: Maybe a highly polished doco like 'The Secret' would be a better bet. 8)

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: f0rTyLeGz ()
Date: July 12, 2007 12:46PM

Fishbulb
Excellent idea! I don't watch much TV but I would definitely make a point of watching the "Rick Ross Hour".

Really, something like that is needed these days. Desperately.
I can see it in my mind's eye... The opening scene is a twenty-two year guy, who has just graduated from the local state college, but is still looking for a "good job." He is getting "stress tested" at the local mall,and spilling his guts to an OT from the local Scientology nest. Several smiling helper dudes, stack copies of Hubbard's books on the table, and chat up the passer bys. Thing is, the young man being tested is a plant from RR wearing a microphone. There are several cameras capturing the "[i:2fc8a84696]First Contact[/i:2fc8a84696]." RR himself walks by unnoticed.

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: July 13, 2007 06:23AM

... I mean, television can be so corny these days. Better, perhaps, to let a bunch of comedians tackle a scenario like that (cos, it's so damn funny ... common images like that really hurt the funny bone, if you know what I mean). I don't want to burst anyone's bubble. I would certainly support a 'Rick Ross Hour' but ... you know it would end up being a lively thread on this here board. :lol:

It would have to be good, very good.

Perhaps Michael Moore could co-host? :shock:

The Rick Ross Hour
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: July 13, 2007 10:38PM

Jon Stewart of The Daily Show, on Comedy Central, would be great, too.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.