Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
THE CHABAD CULT LOST!! OUR DAUGHTER IS OUT & SAFE
Posted by: K.D. ()
Date: June 29, 2007 01:01AM

To All of our Dear Friends…

Thank G-d our dear daughter is now home. We cannot thank you enough for all of the prayers for her safe return.

Our daughter walked away from the movement and people that assisted in her departure from her family, friends, school and future opportunities. Her strength and good common sense helped her leave Brooklyn with the help of a dear friend who was “inside”. This friend took her out of Brooklyn and the Chabad movement to the safety of her family.

We received no help from Chabad members, the leader of their movement Rabbi Krinsky in Brooklyn or the local Rabbi Kurinsky in Ponte Vedra. THESE PEOPLE DID NOTHING TO HELP IN HER RETURN AND TO HER FINAL DAY IN BROOKLYN TRIED TO COERCE HER TO REMAIN.

As with all things the Chabad’s involvement in attempting [L.D.]’s demise will not go without punishment. Please continue to warn your friends and family about the Chabad’s proselytizing/recruiting practices. Keep an eye on them via www.culteducation.com, and www.failedmessiah.com. These sites publish the truth about the Chabad’s CULT and abusive tactics with young adults and minor children.

G-d blessed our family and we got [L.D.] home and away from them…. but what about what about other children? It really does “take a village”… help us all protect our children from Chabad.

We thank you for your love, your prayers in “Bringing [L.D.] Home”. We now have our opportunities ahead in helping [L.D.] return to the wonderful life that is ahead of her.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2010 03:44AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 29, 2007 03:58AM

What wonderful news :!:

I am so happy for you and your family.

Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: June 29, 2007 10:18AM

That's awesome! :D :D :D :D :D

Thank God! ... and everyone else involved.

Usually things like this don't end happily so quickly. Good for you and [L.D.] and your family!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2010 03:45AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: June 30, 2007 12:26AM

Congratulations: I am so happy for you and your family! Yasmin

Posted by: kath ()
Date: July 01, 2007 04:07AM

Yay! I wish you well for your new future :)

Posted by: dv ()
Date: July 02, 2007 03:31PM

Good to hear.

I knew there was a fat chance krinsky would help. He is viewed as a villain in chabad in many circles even though he now has complete financial control.

Catholic church reborn is what it is.

Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: July 05, 2007 03:43AM

Would it be possible to post a few more details on how you were able to get her out? Was the person on the inside a member or someone posing as a member? A private investigator perhaps?

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: July 05, 2007 10:59PM

You must be so happy. My involvement with that cult almost killed me and they wrote a book with my story in it about how they did all kinds of wonders for me.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: July 05, 2007 11:01PM

dv
Good to hear.

I knew there was a fat chance krinsky would help. He is viewed as a villain in chabad in many circles even though he now has complete financial control.

Catholic church reborn is what it is.
Krinsky is the head of the educational arm of Chabad Lubavitch so all the people who get misled are his victims.

Posted by: dwest ()
Date: July 06, 2007 12:30AM

Thank G-d. They tried to get hold of me and my mother, we were able to get out. I am celebrating for your daughter today.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.