Please, please help
Posted by: alphaalpha ()
Date: February 14, 2004 06:18AM

I stumbled upon your site a few days ago. I need some advice about something that seems to defy logic. One of the families we know got deeply involved in what appears to be a cult led by a young man. He led them on some meditations which had an explosive effect on the lady. She claims to have experienced bliss, total peace and joy within and love towards everyone. She also experienced some miraculous healing of her back pain. Progressvely though, the “guru’ has begun to intrude in their private life a lot, right down to advising her on day to day matters and matters pertaining to her and her family’s future. The lady was otherwise not a religious person, but now is totally transformed in both her character and beliefs. She believes that he is the Hindu God, Hanuman, and that she had been asked to serve his cause. So far they have not been fleeced for money but there is absolutely no peace in the family. I will informing my friend about this tread and would appreciate any input on how he should proceed. BTW there is no information about the “guru” Rickross.com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Please, please help
Posted by: LaughingWillow ()
Date: September 19, 2004 02:10PM

Rick ross has a section on his site on how to help a friend in a cult..go to the main site then click on getting help...and there should be links to help you

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.