Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Child Goddess from Nepal
Posted by: flyingspur ()
Date: June 19, 2007 09:29AM

[/quote]
You can try to twist my words as much as you want, but I'm too intelligent to let you get away with it. I never said it's okay to treat [i:ee002fa2d0]anyone[/i:ee002fa2d0] poorly, but the bottom line is that everyone will be treated poorly until the end of time. Do you deny that? How is this any worse than the way Americans raise their children? If you have children, how is it any worse than how you raised your children? The bottom line is that any negative brought about by this practice is counterbalanced by so much more positive that it's not bad in the end. It's not really an argument for us to have either way, because neither one of us has gone through it. With cults, you have plenty of people who speak out against the practices. With this practice, who's complaining? Even the child is happier as a goddess, so who are you trying to stand up for?[/quote]

Yes, I can see that you are far too intelligent from your reasoning and your tone! But you are not making any sense. You also did not answer my question on your problem with atheists, since you brought it up. The bottom line is that this is a ridiculous religious practice like many others in this world which we can do without. I am not standing up for anyone but like most thinking human beings I am against blind faith & such practices and the degree of practice does not make it right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.