"A dangerous CULT & subtle mind control&amp
Posted by: billmahon ()
Date: February 03, 2004 05:20AM

George Geftakys, The Assembly, The Bible Study (college campuses), The House of God, Brothers Homes, Sisters Homes, The Meetings: these are all names to be aware of, be causious of and stay away from any activities that relates to this group of christians that go by any of these names or advertise (flyers, invites or businesscards etc...) any activity by these names!!!
This group and any of their affiliates are a very dangerous cult that WILL with subtle mind controling and pursuasive words (verses from the Bible) suck you in!!! I was a very involved member of this group since June of 1995 and as of August 2001 I (as well as many 100's have totally broke off any (at all) invovlement with their CULT activities and strongly warn any invovled or any being pursued by this group to avoid forever!!! Life in this group started out great, fun and many activities but after four years and being completely engulfed in the inner sect of this groupI began to have great concerns that proved (by the time I left) to be radically true!!! They twist the Bible around and take many, many verses out of context both historically and exactingly. In this they greatly error on the character of Jesus Christ (who He is), who we (the church, believers) are IN HIM (pressently and eternally) and what this means for us!!! The core (central) teaching of this church (cult) is totally off, breads fear of loss, falsly contrains you into total submission, misses the mark of the character of Jesus Christ, misses true Heavenly Vission of who we (believers) are IN HIM, breads pride, high mindedness and self righteousness and harbors guilt!!! This teaching is called "The Heavenly Vission" (which George Geftakys teaches), "The House of God", "The High Calling" and "The priesthood". These teachings are vigorously tauhgt by all those who speak and teach and at every meeting and gathering and are held tightly by all those who are committed to there group. This group (seemingly good) targets young college age and single adults. They have Bible studies (in homes) and on most community (JC) college campuses, State college campuses and UC campuses around the country. They are to be closely monitored and avoide at all cost!!! There is wide spread abuse of their women (both married and single), unhealthly constraint of their men (both husbands and singles) and mental oppression of thier children. They have quietly collected millions of dollars that is unaccounted for (worldwide), continue to pursue and allow the unhealthy contact with George Geftakys in Southern California and the Sacramento, San Francisco and Passadena groups insist on holding on to the very false teachings of George Geftakys (The Heavenly Vission) and currently are trying to pull together what is left of the great fall by having meetings were they all come together (with George Geftakys there) and their campus conferences. Since I have been out of this group my vission, view and sight has become (returned) very clear and I now see so clearly the problems and dangers of this group (cult). There was such mind games (control) that it took a full year out of this group to get my mind clear (sanity) again. I now have had another year after that and I am now ready to speak clearly and loudly about these things. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns and I would love to answere them.
P.S. I am not angry, bitter or revengeful just wanting all to know!

"In Christ and at Rest"
Bill mahon
billmahon@comcast.net

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.