Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mens Division International
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 07, 2008 09:13AM

In a nutshell, here is a quote from a journalist:

There were gurgles and bleats, a few wolf calls. . . . Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shepherd coming toward me, head down, tufts of white hair ringing a bald spot. . . . Meanwhile, I felt a slight presence at my rear, and turned to see a man beginning to sniff my buttocks.

''Woof!" he said.

The question of how to improve relations with women, in or out of bed, gets remarkably short shrift on these weekends. "In two full days women were hardly mentioned," Trip Gabriel writes of a "Wild-Man Gathering" in Texas. Writers Steve Chapple and David Talbot, who attended Bly's "Love, Sex and Intimate Relationships" weekend in California, report that none of these three billed topics were on the agenda:

Men young and old are beating drums and wailing about the fathers they never knew. They are laying bare their deepest shame and, more than a little bit, heaping scorn on the dominating women in their lives. Surprisingly, through, sex is not at all a hot topic at these gatherings. The New Man seems infinitely more fascinated with himself than with the ladies."

When one of the men is asked to draw his "ideal mate," Chapple and Talbot note, he draws himself in bed alone, "whacking off," as he puts it.

Close Quote.

I was approached at my gym several years back by a member in this fruity little cult/movement. One of the trainers asked me to join him over the weekend to strip off our shirts (men only, naturally so I immediately lost interest) and beat drums and get in touch withn our inner male beasts and, of course, to lament our fathers and curse our mothers. Having been made aware of this insane and idiotic from reading various skeptic periodicals I was aware of the lunacy the members of this "cult" and their "intellectual" apologists.

Normally, I look at odd cults and fads with a sad smile and a tear for the victims...but when asked to join in on the jackassery (is that a word?) of this bizarre and moronic movement, I was literally reduced to gales of laughter. I looked at my friendly trainer and asked if he was serious and didn't he see this whole thing as an insult to his (fleeting) intelligence?

I can still see the poltroon walking away from me in the weight room looking insulted and horrified at the same time. I hope he is well, but as I understand it,
he is basically destitute and his fiance has long since left him.

But, hey! He still can wear warpaint and beat drums and cry about his father half naked with other sexually confused buffoons.

I think laughter is the best cure for those in this cult. As far as MDIspouse goes, I am so sorry for you and my jesting isn't meant at you or your poor confused husband. This is a nutty, fruity group of sexually confused men. Do fish need to learn how to swim? Do birds need to learn how to fly? Why then, do heterosexual men need to "learn how to be men"?

The answer is they don't. But cult leaders need to eat and prey off the uncertainties of others. They are using the feminine rights movement (which was long overdue) as a bogeyman. Get your husband out any way you can.

As far as duxdeluxe goes, sell you brand of crazy elsewhere...we are all filled up here.

Although it is SO FUN to watch an apologist (even one making as you claim "In the mid 6-figures") make the error of sparring with rrmoderator. It is also very educational for all of us to see the house of cards you have decided to live in. OUCH! How it collapses!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mens Division International - Exposing Video
Posted by: jarvis ()
Date: September 30, 2008 11:22PM

There is a video on you tube about this group.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.