Lawsuit Out in Germany Against Lama Ole Nydahl
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: May 30, 2007 09:57PM

There is a lawsuit out against the sexist and racist behavior of Danish Lama Ole Nydahl. He is an associate of Michael Lyons a.k.a Dr. Mohan and may have connections to Christopher Hansard. If you have any information about him, please contact:

info@trimondi.de

Here is an article about him:
[middleway.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2007 09:58PM

What specific proof do you have that this man has any connections to Christopher Hansard.

Please cite your sources and objective evidence.

Posted by: starfish ()
Date: May 30, 2007 10:29PM

Hello Moderator,

I will follow up shortly.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 31, 2007 06:47AM

So far the only lawsuit I have been able to find is against a journalist who also interviewed Ole. Some people in Germany and elsewhere are upset because of his outspokenness in respect to Islam and Christianity (he is critical) but as far as I can gather that is about it. He is a freewheeling guy in respect to sexuality but nobody seems to have accused him of crossing the line.

Re: Lawsuit Out in Germany Against Lama Ole Nydahl
Posted by: Emma C ()
Date: May 24, 2009 06:11PM

He certainly has crossed the line, and is known to have sexually abused several of his female students. Read this thread for more info:
[forum.culteducation.com]

Re: Lawsuit Out in Germany Against Lama Ole Nydahl
Posted by: pema ()
Date: May 26, 2009 12:59AM

Please be very wary of anything propagated by the Trimondis. They are fanatics and have bees in their bonnets about the Kalachakra which have not even the faintest scintilla of authenticity in daily life. They totally misunderstand the nature of esoteric ritual and have somehow onflated this with a *dark powers* conspiracy. It is a load of old tosh which they re-hash from time to time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.