satanic rituals
Posted by: perception ()
Date: January 26, 2004 01:44PM

hey all, i am new to this site. i am a college student in ottawa, ontario, canada. i am studying in police foundations at algonquin college.

i am doing a research project on satanism for my class "issues in diversity", right now we are doing a research project on various cults/religons. and i am researching satanism. i am almost finished my project but i wold like to add some videos to my presentation. i saw on this site there is some videos that one can download, but there is none on rituals, satanism, etc..

i was hoping someone here might be abel to point me in the direction of where i can download some. preferbably some short clips. anyone can reply to this or e-mail me at haas0007@algonquincollege.com. thakns alot if anyone can help. cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
satanic rituals
Posted by: PennyBright ()
Date: January 27, 2004 02:23AM

I don't know if you are interested in classical or LaVeyan satanism, but here is a link to a LaVeyan website -- the folks on the message board there might be able to help you out.

[www.satanism101.com]

satanic rituals
Posted by: perception ()
Date: January 28, 2004 02:36AM

either or , it dosnt matter really. thanks for the link, ive gottn tons of info off of it

satanic rituals
Posted by: PennyBright ()
Date: January 28, 2004 09:11AM

You should probably keep in mind that classical satanism and LaVeyan satanism are two totally different beasts (pardon the pun).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.