Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Sex Crime Alert: Fake Tantra 'Master' in Sedona AZ
Posted by: ELS ()
Date: February 04, 2020 12:42AM

I was contacted 6 years ago by this man and clearly I didn't say what he wanted to hear so he didn't pursue me. I just received a call from him again on Saturday and somehow he managed to keep me on the phone for an hour talking about myself and my family. I have contacted my cell phone service and the next time this restricted call comes in his number will be exposed and I can report him. I see that the links in this blog are no longer active and I'm wondering if anyone is aware of other issues with this man in the last few years.I am located in the Phoenix area and I'm concerned that he will come to my house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 04, 2020 12:48AM

One of the reasons I talked to him was that I was trying to figure out who he was and what he was up to. And he got my number I'm sure because I'm listed on the internet as a reiki healer and hypnotherapist.however I haven't practiced in a while and so the address listed is incorrect and my website is not up so I figured he wouldn't be able to see a picture of me or even know my name. but then when I searched my phone number on the internet it showed all of my previous addresses in Arizona as well as my current address and family members. I am in the process of getting all of that information deleted off the internet. I'm grateful that I saw this post and I'm a little less concerned about him actually coming to my house because clearly he uses mind control before he ever physically pursues a person. I would love to figure out a way to catch this a******.

Re: This huckster called me last night... how can i bust him?
Date: February 04, 2020 01:03AM

Hi, I'm wondering if he ever called you back? I fell for the same crap and stayed on the phone with him for an hour.

Posted by: janice246 ()
Date: July 21, 2020 09:48PM

This guy (or similar caller) began calling me a month ago. He is using the name Sun. Calls late the first time so you are tired and more vulnerable. First time I talked to him for over 30 minutes out of curiosity to see where he was going...Asked if you want healing, if you want to follow the white light, if you want enlightenment, asks you to light a white tantric candle, leads you in repeating prayers to the archangels Michael & Gabriel. I can see why people would fall for him bc he never asks for any personal info- he makes it all about helping you. Claims to be calling from Tibet, claims to have been in Austraila recently.Call shows as Unkown Caller, and when I copied and pasted that to my dial-out it showed up as 8656696225537, which is a legit Chinese phone number but is not in service. I tried blocking the number but they still come through as Unkown Caller. I stopped answering and calls quit for a few weeks and he started back again yesterday. I answered the third time he called out of curiosity and he started right back in with his questions. I told him I would need to call him back (to see what he'd say) and he gave me the number 042963717492 which of course is bogus (listing here in case others got same info.) I'm reporting the calls to my provider and the FTC. I am a health coach and my number is on the internet, so I'm sure that's how he found me.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: July 22, 2020 03:24AM

The various fake numbers are ‘spoof’ numbers, this link is for an app that can help with that though for mobile calls and iPhone use only, if someone has their mobile listed then they may be able to land him but cops need to support.

[www.trapcall.com]

If the call cannot be traced through the app, it is possible that the caller is using voip - which it has been said may not work on the app in that case.

For the landline it’s call the cops because they have the ability to trace back through the services.

This is an awfully long time for such a predator to continue on like this.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: July 22, 2020 03:28PM

Note to everyone: the trapcall app does work on android these days. It has been updated.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.