End of Days, Birth of Jesus Christ, and Todays Timeline
Posted by: Steven ()
Date: December 27, 2003 07:02PM

Here is something I summerized:

By Steven

End of Days:

Reading The End of Days - one page helped me finally piece the chronological puzzle together(mathematically). The 1260, and 1260, and the 1290 days, a series totalling 3810 days.

If you count from this years total solar eclipse of November 23, visible in Europe and elsewhere, but not in Canada or U.S. counting 3,810 days from November 23, 2003, comes to April 29, 2014, another total solar eclipse on the last day of the 3,810 days which infact if you connect up the total chronological timetable, will go back to April 29, -1010 B.C. the total solar eclipse, right over Rome, Italy, checked it in Canon of Eclipses, tying in the total number of years from that day to April 29, 2014 is exactly 3,024 years. -1010 B.C. April 29 is definitely Roman, Founding of Rome there also a lunar eclipse totality, just 15 days prior. This year 2003 is the 3,013th year in the Roman timeline. Question? Was Rome founded just over 3013 years since last April 29, 2003, very likely. First issue of Bible Code when founded in 1991circa, said a linkup of 3000 year old code. 1991 was 12 years ago so it's like 3012 years this year.

Well, extremely close, -1010 B.C. - 00 - 2003 = 3013. Why -1010? Because 753 AUC = 00 or just in the progression of another year.
710 AUC = 00 add 43 years to 2003 = 2046 minus 300 years to -1010 B.C. - 1746
Add 200 years from -1010 to -810 = 1946. -814 = 1942
This part is another discussion. The 3013 year this year ends with the digit 3.

ex. -1000 - 2013. -1015 - 1963
-1010 - 2003. -750 B.C. = 300 years.
-1020 - 1993.

-37 B.C. - 00 - +37 A.D.

Start in A.D. and continue in B.C. subtract 37 years from 1999. Other way add 37 years from 1962.
1999 now for 2003 maybe but total number of years to this number of years is in 2013th year even through 0 year doesn't count as 0 but a progression of years just like April 1, 1990 to April 2000, 10 years even if you call 1995 as 0, the timeline still progresses. November 8, 2003 you will invision a bloody moon and lasts for 25 minutes roughly.

I Had an ESP Vision About The Birth of Jesus Christ. By Steven

Birth of Jesus Christ And Todays Timeline: [And Todays Time]

Jesus Christ's Birth: [The Birth of Jesus Christ]
More rumours say that the birth of Jesus Christ was on September 29, 6 BC.
More Bible scholars have detected that the birth of Jesus Christ was on September 29, 6 BC.
Meaning that light was conquering over darkness. Other words, meaning that light was ruling over darkness.
It's true, more Bible scholars have inspected and located that the birth of Jesus Christ was on September 29, 6 BC.
More biblical scholars, more scripture scholars.
Therefore, more Bible scholars have inspected, detected, and located that the birth of Jesus Christ was on September 29, 6 BC.

Our Present Timeline In Order Chronologically:
Our Present Timeline In Chronological Order:

2003 AD. = 2009 AD.
2004 AD. = 2010 AD.

That's our calendrical news, our present calender, and astronomically. It's chronology, and it's astronomical, calendrically. That's our time. I had an ESP vision about Jesus Christ's birth. My nephew Steven knows this, all this.

For Todays Timeline And The Near Future Timeline:

September 29, 6 BC. for 2003 AD. = 2009 AD. Todays time.
September 29, 6 BC. for 2004 AD. = 2010 AD. Near future time.

Todays Timeline:
September 29, 6 BC. for 2009 AD. Todays time.
September 29, 6 BC. for todays time.
2003 AD. = 2009 AD. for todays time.
2009 AD. for todays time.

Our Near Future Timeline:
2004 AD. = 2010 AD. Near future time.
2010 AD. near future time.
September 29, 6 BC. for 2010 AD. Near future time.
Our near future time.

Todays timeline/future timeline:
September 29, 6 BC. for 2009 AD. For todays time.
September 29, 6 BC. for 2010 AD. The future time.
2003 AD. = 2009 AD. Todays time.
2004 AD. = 2010 AD. Our future time.
2009 AD. todays time.
2010 AD. future time.

[September 29, 6 BC.]

Steven

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 27, 2003 11:17PM

If a hypothesis can only be 'proved' and there is no way to
dis-prove it, its just mental baggage that will pile up and burden the mind.

Posted by: PennyBright ()
Date: December 28, 2003 02:09AM

Actually, there's some quite decent scholarship that suggests a natal date in 12 bc for Jesus. See James and Thorpe's 'Ancient Mysteries' for a nice summary of it.

Of course, that still leaves the rest of your numbers in need of justification.

Penny

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: December 28, 2003 02:55AM

According to Karl Popper, the key component of any scientific theory is the ability to FALSIFY it. That is, the ability to disprove it. It has to make predictions that can be disproven.
I guess all we can do is wait for about 7 years.

But frankly, most humans are not interested in genuine science.

They want to believe what they want to believe.
And maybe force others to believe what they believe, even against the evidence.

Carl Sagan called that Antiscience.

Coz

Date: December 28, 2003 11:48AM

And My Reply:

By Steven

I am not doubting that work, my work, and I am not quite just saying that I just believe, but I am saying that I know it's correct.

I don't only agree with it, but I sure do know that it's true. I sure do know that it's right.

If you people do not believe this, then you people are a/(the) firsthand non-believers. The firsthanded non-believers.

Well, it is the truth, I know. Oh we don't have to wait for 7 years.

Oh, I am interested in genuine science. But don't judge me, got it?? Trust me, I know what I know, and believe me, I know that I know it. Against what evidence??

Mine is NOT mental baggage that piles up and burdens the mind, mine Is REAL....
Mine IS FOR REAL, it is not a hypothesis, and just what is with the disproving thing anyway people? 12 BC. for Jesus? Decent scholorship? Okay, even Dionysius Exiguus knows that Jesus was NOT born on 12 BC. So I don't know where you got that. I don't know where you came with that. And I don't know where that came from. All my numbers are in no need of justification. No, you're wrong.

Alright, and I just don't believe what I just want to believe, so, I don't know where that's from, where you get your thought from.
But if it was intended and supposed to piss me off, well I have a very valuable message to give to you people, I have a little thing to tell you people, DO NOT go and judge me!!! [And judging the work, meaning, by judging my work]

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CARL SAGAN CALLED STEVEN'S WORK!!!! What you just spouted doesn't matter.

This work is the 'REAL MATERIAL!' This material is for real.
This material is real, alright then, "PROOVE ME WRONG!" Then!

Steven

Posted by: PennyBright ()
Date: December 29, 2003 05:44AM

*laughing*

Steven, I judgest thou to be whacky and thy math nonsensical.

May your life bring as much joy and amusement as the few minutes I have spent reading your stuff has brought me. Live well, be happy!

Penny

Date: December 29, 2003 11:52AM

Originally posted by PennyBright
*laughing*

Steven, I judgest thou to be whacky and thy math nonsensical.

May your life bring as much joy and amusement as the few minutes I have spent reading your stuff has brought me. Live well, be happy!

Penny
Proove me wrong??? Laughing at me??? Skusa? That means excuse me in Italian. And, pardon me? You're judging me as to being whacky and math nonsensical?? You judged me as to being whacky and math nonsensical. But guess what? But let me tell you, this work is NOT full of it, you know, because this work is NOT BS!!!!

Interesting Mysterious World link
[www.mysteriousworld.com]
[www.atlantisrising.com]
[www.newadvent.org]
[www.bibledesk.com]
[www.abundantbible.org]
[www.pbs.org]
[home.maine.rr.com]
[www.culteducation.com]
[www.fountain.btinternet.co.uk]
[ourworld.cs.com]
[www.jvim.com]
[www.jhm.org]
[www.joycemeyer.org]
[www.kcm.org]
[www.shepherdschapel.com]

You sound like you are taking this very work as a rediculous joke. Joy and amusement? Huh? What? Whatever. Well then, I didn't type that stuff for joy and amusement, there was no joy and amusement, it is not a joke. You think, which was by my own joy and amusement, well and I didn't type that for it to be a joy and amusement for you. You take that typing for a joke? Uh? Nevermind. HA!

:rolleyes: You should not take it a joke, a joke is what that is NOT! A joke is something you should Not take it as for. The End!!!!
Live well? Be happy? :o By far this is offending.:mad: Not pleased.

Steven:( [I'm impressed!:confused: ] Sarcastic!

GOOD RITTENS....

Posted by: kico ()
Date: December 29, 2003 11:09PM

Steven,

What is your background and who taught you to think like this ?

Are you on meds ? Do you have a history of mental health diagnoses ?

Good luck, I hope you get some professional help to sort your head out.

Chris

Date: December 30, 2003 04:46PM

Originally posted by kico
Steven,

What is your background and who taught you to think like this ?

Are you on meds ? Do you have a history of mental health diagnoses ?

Good luck, I hope you get some professional help to sort your head out.

Chris
What? My background? My background is Catholic/Roman Catholic that is. Believer in The Lord Jesus, believing in The Lord Jesus Christ. Nobody taught me to think in no way, not in anyway. Oh yeah, who taught you to talk the way you are talking right now? Oh, oh and don't say what I said. You are very deep offense to God, you deeply offended God, you shouldn't think high of yourself, screw you. You shouldn't think highly of yourself. My ass. You should always worry when you are going to sleep in FEAR of God, every night. I don't need sorting out, I don't need sorting out of my head. Huh? Shut up, and I really mean it, you better when you go to sleep at night to really worry and to really be in FEAR of God, The Lord, EVERY NIGHT! GOT IT? You're not smart.

Watch and Learn:

When was Jesus Born?
..... When was Jesus Born? Best Guess: September
29, 5 BC. Want the details? Read more below. ... When was Jesus born? ...
[www.new-life.net] - 42k - Cached - Similar pages

They have for 5 BC.

Posted by: Templar ()
Date: December 31, 2003 01:26AM

This one flew over the cuckoo's nest...

Well despite his promise of "Good Rittance" (which by the way is tragically misspelled) our dear friend, the self taught biblical scholar who has singlehandedly determined the Birthday of Christ has returned to flaunt his knowledge and defend his faith.

I'd just like to start by asking St. Steven (Im going to call you St. Steven from now on, you can take it as an insult if you like, I dont really care) the important questions.

Most importantly, what good does it do any of us to know that you think you know when Jesus was born? Judging from our reactions to your seemingly endless, often repetitious, and vague posts referring to your work, does it seem to you like any of us care about your determnation or think you aren't insane? Are you preparing to tell us that you are a messenger for God, and that you are evidence of his comming wrath? Are you planning to use your faith as a sheild to avoid intellectual discussion?

My deepest appologies to you St. Steven, but the impression you leave me with is similar to that of a homeless street prophet. Your insane sounding ramblings mixed with an ominous and vague religious overtone rarely make sense even if your math is solid. Really St.Steven, if you have the time work on determining Jesus's Mailing Address. We already celebrate his birthday in December regardless of his actual birthday and it does us little to absolutely no good what so ever to know when you think he was born. If you really want to make waves with your work, find us a mailing address or something even remotely useful.

In truth St. Steven, your presence here really serves as a distraction and perhaps as a precursor to my final question.

Why does it seem like God only chooses the completely insane people of the planet to communicate his will and way to the rest of us?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.