Universal Knowledge - Omaroo
Posted by: buffy776 ()
Date: June 24, 2007 10:06AM

I have discovered this thread and have actually put a thread about universal teachings on another forum, I’m adding to this one because I can see there is some that doubt Universal teachings after having dealt with Universal Teachings AKA Life integration Programs for several years and known Natasha personally, and her followers I feel it imperative to add something. (Apologies for spelling mistakes)

To all the Universal teachings people, if your reading this, maybe even Natasha is reading this, what I’m going to share with you is my experience based on things that I saw, heard and were involved in within your Universal Teachings group, I’m sharing it with you because your group has the potential to be dangerous, and in many cases out right is.
It is long and really I just typed the things that I could remember, like most that got out of Universal Teachings I could talk for a hour on this group and my experience with it, I write like I talk, so sorry if it reads funny.

However I’m sure that there are people that do a couple of your courses and never do any more and come out feeling fine and power to them, but most who stay and do all the courses usually leave, the fact is whether you believe me or not, your in a cult, by the very definition of the word, you make like Natasha, she may like you, she may be your long lost mother or father or someone that you have always searched for, but for the record and nothing will change this ,if your with Universal Teachings, your in a cult…..,

Why and how do I know this, I WAS in It, and I know if your in Universal Teachings what your going through, what is being fed to you, and where your at, and so read on, or don’t, it’s up to you, but if your in Universal Teachings and your feeling it’s not a cult, then your in trouble, period. What that means is you just want to be in this cult but have named it something else, and if you want to be in it, then that is your choice, but sooner or later and it will happen, you will wake up and go, you know some thing here does not add up.

My reason for writing this, I used to be actually quite fond of Natasha and for some time she was mildly fond of me, although I have not seen her in many years, I still think of her often. Some of my thoughts are happy, some are not so happy, in fact there are some that really get me quite angry. I guess I feel that her method of operation is unsatisfactory , odd and well down right crazy,, and its` really this simple, none of it makes sense, here’s why, you’ve got an intelligent , beautiful, charming, women, who is witty giving and funny, and seems like a real whole human being, and yet who is fundamentally CRAZY!. Usually you think a crazy person is stupid, like you know, unable to hold down a day job or delusional to the point that they can’t function, this is the opposite, a smart person but basically NUTS, ,

The next part is this, either she is this way by her very nature that is, normal but crazy or she is actually really quite cunning and manipulative and knows what she is doing, in truth I feel both, she is nuts and manipulative.

My own story I go involved with Universal Teachings, when I was young lost and disturbed and I think that makes me a pretty good candidate for Universal Teachings.
You have no one in the world, no tools and you are vulnerable and so you meet these people that are open to you and show you how to get the issue’s off your chest and seem to understand you better then you. Which at the time seems to give you a new lease on life, they teach you techniques which after I left Universal Teachings I went to the trouble to find out why they worked and why they don’t in the long term. These techniques are based on Gestalt therapy, Primal scream therapy, and good old fashion spiritual healing with a little power of suggestion, courtesy of Natasha. Which the latter works that being spiritual healing, and so do the others but not longer term, and there is a reason that, which I will talk about latter on. These techniques Natasha did not invent her self, she took them from a psychologist in Sydney, along with many of the ideas in the courses of Universal Teachings. In actual fact Natasha did not even finish her Own PMC, which is kind of funny…if you new the sort of stuff that goes down on PMC,( The several thousand dollor,24/7 365+ day epic adventure into shear insanity, with Natasha at the helm,) you would surly ask her what happened to her follow through.(LIP talk)

The techniques that she teachers in relation to personal development which I mentioned above you can learn anywhere, so you don’t need to go to her. The next part is their philosophy, which is the dangerous stuff, the white light, the light beings it’s all dead set smoke and mirrors. She talks about the 4th dimension, and how we are all migrating to a higher dimension, which I don’t need to say but I will, is just rubbish, although if anyone has proof of us all migrating to the 4th dimension be sure to PM me with the evidence, I’m all ears, and of course the light beings, which have about as much clout as the eastern bunny and Santa claws.

The whole white light is really just the power of your own intention and it’s nothing new, it`s probably more superstitious then anything. There is an old situation which bounces around in my head and in hindsight I should have taken note then but I did not, I remember on a course Natasha saying if someone is going on a trip and you want to make them stay safe, white light them, and some thinker put their hand up and went, what happens it they are destined to die?

Good question right? So who wins the white light or dynasty?

Natasha’s replied, they will be, safe, BBZZZTTT!!! And right there.. is smoke and mirrors 101 with Natasha ,you have someone that talked about being able to mold the universe yet lives her life totally 100% in effect of it, and then physically set’s out to manipulate it in a control freak manor, setting her self up like a Christ like figure yet acting no more like a common megalomaniac.

I remember when this whole Current affairs thing came about, Natasha went into melt down, she sat about calling meetings up at Omaroo getting everybody together to talk about this new threat from Current affairs, and you know the funny part or well strange part is?, she was actually a bit puzzled as to why this was all happening. So let us just take a step back and look objectively at this scenario, because I have the pleasure of having a insiders view of how things unfolded.

TO start with you take 80 people away into the mountains for a week, charge them $2000AUD, you black out the bus that they are on so they can’t see where they are going, you deprive them of sleep, humiliate them, make them pick up cow crap with the bare hands, feed them little, wake them up at strange times and induce activity’s to stress them out, run their guts out around a hillside, them throw them in cold water naked, which actually had leaches, called them like every possible insult you can gather, in fact I remember Natasha screaming at the top of her lungs, you silly dumb f….heads, you stupid people. At the time I was sitting there thinking, this is really weird, you know? Like, who is this lady? anyway, and Oh yeh, that’s right, after being sleep deprived , food deprived and huamitlted and although the rest of it, we ended up watching video’s of gay men having sex.The image of 2 men rooting each other in bottom is burned into my mind forever, I mean what the????, Oh and then standing up the front of all these people nude,, I mean really. If you are not coming apart at this point, you may be the next contender for 1st prize of “hard nut of the year” .

So then when the media gets wind of this …right?, because Natasha’s system of managing people is so overtly and covertly manipulative and some one finally goes, this story needs to be told, they go to the media and the media jumps on it. Because it’s a ripper of a story. The punch line is Natasha is sitting about scratching her head going, why is this happening to me? There calling us a cult?, which she found really offensive.

And so I watched as she handle this situation, and remember her saying these little one liners like, “the weak one’s will leave”, and Oh yes, the damage controls she set in place, to make sure nobody leaked anything. Like when we were all together we were told that the Pot we smoked on PMC was not actually Pot and that there was not way of knowing what it was that we smoked. it was interesting to note how Natasha and Dianna and I think even Perrio set about a system of trying to plant seeds to protect Universal Teachings then LIP from the powers that be by saying, “look, the Pot we gave you was not really pot,”. “Or at least you don’t know what it was” they were basically afraid of going to court and all this coming out., As an adult, and having tried various forms of drugs in my time, I am not new to them, and this is a bit like saying to someone that you have just given alcohol to,” the alcohol you drank from the Jim bean bottle”,” and that drunk feeling you feel”….”ya..that was not really alcohol”, “it was something else, were not sure what it was but you can’t really tell that it was alcohol”.

And actually not that I have an issue with Pot, frankly I don’t really care from the point of view that, I chose to partake in that activity, so it’s my responsibility, but It was interesting to note how they began to change the story pretty quickly when it came to the crunch, and they did this often, just moved things and people about, as Natasha sore fit.

I was lucky to get out of the Universal Teachings when I did. I ran into one of my old PMC buddy’s, and it is strange, for all his work, he is no better off then when I first new him many years before. There were no out standing quality’s that one would expect from someone that had done all the work with Universal Teachings, and it was sad, I think lack of adequate diet, over exercise had taken its toll on him. In fact one of people who I got in to Universal Teachings, I ran into him and his partner and his child, he said to me, I keep going to sleep, I thought not surprising your animic,his partner was a bit awake but still very thin, their child had be risen to be vegetarian, and they were still in LIP . He turned to me and said, my son, does not like to uncomfortable…, you know there’s something freaky about that, firstly, which child likes to be uncomfortable? Secondly those words are Natasha’s,. Classic brainwashing, but it was said as a joke, yet because I knew what it meant as I had heard that phrase so much, I found it disturbing.

There is a general air in Universal Teachings of us and them. Being in Universal Teachings and being in the out side world, it is generally considered the in Universal Teachings integrity and truth are paramount, and that the our side world, is a place were those that are not awake reside. In the out side world, is actually a bit safer then in Universal Teachings, in the out side world you know what to expect, in Universal Teachings it really depends on how Natasha is feeling, anything goes.

She would on various occasions incite physical violence between people claiming that had issues, she found it amusing that one PMC left one of their people bleeding in a corner, (her words).

I remember watching her over a serious of months physically and emotionally grind a women into the ground, until the lady finally left and never returned. She spent the next couple of weeks in bed, she was that seriously disturbed.

Much of the hardship that goes on in the process of Universal Teachings is really a result of the Universal Teachings it self, example, your taught your going through your stuff by being put through a process, the process is creating stuff that is said to be in you, but really, your stuff is being created by the process. The process is the agitator not your stuff.
Example, they induce anger, and then tell you that your issue’s are purging, when in reality they have actually imbedded this anger with in you, that was not originally there.

This manifested with them deliberately hiding and destroying PMC assignments that had been submitted so that you had to redo them, so the end result was; you ended up having to redo assignments over and over again, which is really an exercise in futility.

You learn how to live with a level of discomfort and you stop being irritated by the process but this is not spiritual or emotional evolution.

Peoples core personality(the subconscious) remain in tact and pretty well stay the same, this is in the years that I spend with Universal Teachings I noted that people continue to make the same personality errors, example one man, keep trying to sleep with all the women on PMC, so it was decided by Natasha in her infinite wisdom that he should do his PMC again, so he did, Guess what he did the next year?, he did the same all over again , but this time he did it even worse then he did the last time and this happened right accorss the board.

People’s problems keep reappearing which would result in Natasha upping the anti on them, they would crack, spill their guts all over the place, then go back to the way they were in a couple of months. Then Natasha or their PMC would up the anti on them again, then they would spilt their guts, then go back to the way they were. Then when this had happened enough they would leave.

There is a reason why this type of personal development does not work, but I am not going to go into it as it is really just too big a topic.

These days I am good to myself, I don’t need to scream and shout all the time, and life’s good. It’s not easy but I have managed to find some balance, and it is with out using any of the stuff I picked up in Universal Teachings/LIP, I know some of you reading this are not surprised, there is a loss of self that take place in Universal Teachings that takes some time to get back.

I remember she started this thing called light speed investments, and got all these people to invest money. It was on predicting the out come of horse racing, basically it fell over and most lost their money. she made upwards of $400.000AUD+ in one day out of that business. One guy who went on Current affairs lost his money on the horse racing or according to Natasha did not use it properly, and he wanted his money back. She would not give him his money back nor anyone else’s money back for that matter. This is really the other side of Natasha.

You see, to look at this objectively let say you were in business and you sold cars, if you sold a car and the buyer broke the car and wanted to return for a full refund, any normal person would say no. but if you gave someone information, that cost’s nothing to buy, it’s not a tangible thing, in fact you made it up and they use their money to gamble on it, then in giving them there money back you have lost nothing.

You could simply say, look I’m sorry it did not work out but here is your money back,o.k. everyone is happy, Natasha….she said, well, your victim consciousness is slowing down the horses. which I’m sure even as you read this if your anything like me ,your BS meters should be about a 9.9 , well, that is Natasha BS move 102, she has an answer for everything.

So this guy went off to the media and teamed up with a couple of other folks and the whole LIP shabang came crashing down, basically nobody wanted anything to do with LIP, So Natasha reinvented her self as you know Survivor teachings and then Universal Teachings, and carried on.

And the poor men that she sucks into her life, leave and run away from her just to save them selves. One of them ended up in Looney bin, I personally know 3 of them, in fact the last guy she braishwashed into marrying her, who I new quite well, on there honey moon ran away and has not been heard of since , on their honeymoon!!!, and this is the sort of silly behavior that goes on about her all the time.

This behavior on his behalf is the sort of behavior you do when someone is seriously messing with your head. I know because I have done it, no, not run away on someone’s honey moon, but you suddenly wake up, and you leave the situation that is bothering you.

The whole thing about cellular memory is just rubbish, the time that I was in Universal Teachings I watch Natasha age, she is getting older, and she will die like every one that has ever walked this earth dies.

I remember one number of accessing sessions holding people on the ground under black mats, every body was pretty afraid. As you would be, which in retrospection, is just nuts, of course when you put Natasha under these black mats she would claim “you’re breaking my neck”, and every one backed off, but when you put one of the males under there, she would stand on the side line and tell them to fight harder while every effort was done to keep them in there.

All these people that responded to this thread, were told to do so by Natasha, Tryreality, realitycheckforall, Bob Evans, glenda k

Heres how it would have happened, Natasha would have called a meeting or made phone call’s and would have told them what to say, check what they had written then let them put it up, how do I know this?, because I did similar things in LIP, she gets a group of you together and plans a little mission., so you have a big united front.

Date: June 24, 2007 10:11AM

I have discovered this thread and have actually put a thread about universal teachings on another forum, I’m adding to this one because I can see there is some that doubt Universal teachings after having dealt with Universal Teachings AKA Life integration Programs for several years and known Natasha personally, and her followers I feel it imperative to add something. (Apologies for spelling mistakes)

To all the Universal teachings people, if your reading this, maybe even Natasha is reading this, what I’m going to share with you is my experience based on things that I saw, heard and were involved in within your Universal Teachings group, I’m sharing it with you because your group has the potential to be dangerous, and in many cases out right is.
It is long and really I just typed the things that I could remember, like most that got out of Universal Teachings I could talk for a hour on this group and my experience with it, I write like I talk, so sorry if it reads funny.

However I’m sure that there are people that do a couple of your courses and never do any more and come out feeling fine and power to them, but most who stay and do all the courses usually leave, the fact is whether you believe me or not, your in a cult, by the very definition of the word, you make like Natasha, she may like you, she may be your long lost mother or father or someone that you have always searched for, but for the record and nothing will change this ,if your with Universal Teachings, your in a cult…..,

Why and how do I know this, I WAS in It, and I know if your in Universal Teachings what your going through, what is being fed to you, and where your at, and so read on, or don’t, it’s up to you, but if your in Universal Teachings and your feeling it’s not a cult, then your in trouble, period. What that means is you just want to be in this cult but have named it something else, and if you want to be in it, then that is your choice, but sooner or later and it will happen, you will wake up and go, you know some thing here does not add up.

My reason for writing this, I used to be actually quite fond of Natasha and for some time she was mildly fond of me, although I have not seen her in many years, I still think of her often. Some of my thoughts are happy, some are not so happy, in fact there are some that really get me quite angry. I guess I feel that her method of operation is unsatisfactory , odd and well down right crazy,, and its` really this simple, none of it makes sense, here’s why, you’ve got an intelligent , beautiful, charming, women, who is witty giving and funny, and seems like a real whole human being, and yet who is fundamentally CRAZY!. Usually you think a crazy person is stupid, like you know, unable to hold down a day job or delusional to the point that they can’t function, this is the opposite, a smart person but basically NUTS, ,

The next part is this, either she is this way by her very nature that is, normal but crazy or she is actually really quite cunning and manipulative and knows what she is doing, in truth I feel both, she is nuts and manipulative.

My own story I go involved with Universal Teachings, when I was young lost and disturbed and I think that makes me a pretty good candidate for Universal Teachings.
You have no one in the world, no tools and you are vulnerable and so you meet these people that are open to you and show you how to get the issue’s off your chest and seem to understand you better then you. Which at the time seems to give you a new lease on life, they teach you techniques which after I left Universal Teachings I went to the trouble to find out why they worked and why they don’t in the long term. These techniques are based on Gestalt therapy, Primal scream therapy, and good old fashion spiritual healing with a little power of suggestion, courtesy of Natasha. Which the latter works that being spiritual healing, and so do the others but not longer term, and there is a reason that, which I will talk about latter on. These techniques Natasha did not invent her self, she took them from a psychologist in Sydney, along with many of the ideas in the courses of Universal Teachings. In actual fact Natasha did not even finish her Own PMC, which is kind of funny…if you new the sort of stuff that goes down on PMC,( The several thousand dollor,24/7 365+ day epic adventure into shear insanity, with Natasha at the helm,) you would surly ask her what happened to her follow through.(LIP talk)

The techniques that she teachers in relation to personal development which I mentioned above you can learn anywhere, so you don’t need to go to her. The next part is their philosophy, which is the dangerous stuff, the white light, the light beings it’s all dead set smoke and mirrors. She talks about the 4th dimension, and how we are all migrating to a higher dimension, which I don’t need to say but I will, is just rubbish, although if anyone has proof of us all migrating to the 4th dimension be sure to PM me with the evidence, I’m all ears, and of course the light beings, which have about as much clout as the eastern bunny and Santa claws.

The whole white light is really just the power of your own intention and it’s nothing new, it`s probably more superstitious then anything. There is an old situation which bounces around in my head and in hindsight I should have taken note then but I did not, I remember on a course Natasha saying if someone is going on a trip and you want to make them stay safe, white light them, and some thinker put their hand up and went, what happens it they are destined to die?

Good question right? So who wins the white light or dynasty?

Natasha’s replied, they will be, safe, BBZZZTTT!!! And right there.. is smoke and mirrors 101 with Natasha ,you have someone that talked about being able to mold the universe yet lives her life totally 100% in effect of it, and then physically set’s out to manipulate it in a control freak manor, setting her self up like a Christ like figure yet acting no more like a common megalomaniac.

I remember when this whole Current affairs thing came about, Natasha went into melt down, she sat about calling meetings up at Omaroo getting everybody together to talk about this new threat from Current affairs, and you know the funny part or well strange part is?, she was actually a bit puzzled as to why this was all happening. So let us just take a step back and look objectively at this scenario, because I have the pleasure of having a insiders view of how things unfolded.

TO start with you take 80 people away into the mountains for a week, charge them $2000AUD, you black out the bus that they are on so they can’t see where they are going, you deprive them of sleep, humiliate them, make them pick up cow crap with the bare hands, feed them little, wake them up at strange times and induce activity’s to stress them out, run their guts out around a hillside, them throw them in cold water naked, which actually had leaches, called them like every possible insult you can gather, in fact I remember Natasha screaming at the top of her lungs, you silly dumb f….heads, you stupid people. At the time I was sitting there thinking, this is really weird, you know? Like, who is this lady? anyway, and Oh yeh, that’s right, after being sleep deprived , food deprived and huamitlted and although the rest of it, we ended up watching video’s of gay men having sex.The image of 2 men rooting each other in bottom is burned into my mind forever, I mean what the????, Oh and then standing up the front of all these people nude,, I mean really. If you are not coming apart at this point, you may be the next contender for 1st prize of “hard nut of the year” .

So then when the media gets wind of this …right?, because Natasha’s system of managing people is so overtly and covertly manipulative and some one finally goes, this story needs to be told, they go to the media and the media jumps on it. Because it’s a ripper of a story. The punch line is Natasha is sitting about scratching her head going, why is this happening to me? There calling us a cult?, which she found really offensive.

And so I watched as she handle this situation, and remember her saying these little one liners like, “the weak one’s will leave”, and Oh yes, the damage controls she set in place, to make sure nobody leaked anything. Like when we were all together we were told that the Pot we smoked on PMC was not actually Pot and that there was not way of knowing what it was that we smoked. it was interesting to note how Natasha and Dianna and I think even Perrio set about a system of trying to plant seeds to protect Universal Teachings then LIP from the powers that be by saying, “look, the Pot we gave you was not really pot,”. “Or at least you don’t know what it was” they were basically afraid of going to court and all this coming out., As an adult, and having tried various forms of drugs in my time, I am not new to them, and this is a bit like saying to someone that you have just given alcohol to,” the alcohol you drank from the Jim bean bottle”,” and that drunk feeling you feel”….”ya..that was not really alcohol”, “it was something else, were not sure what it was but you can’t really tell that it was alcohol”.

And actually not that I have an issue with Pot, frankly I don’t really care from the point of view that, I chose to partake in that activity, so it’s my responsibility, but It was interesting to note how they began to change the story pretty quickly when it came to the crunch, and they did this often, just moved things and people about, as Natasha sore fit.

I was lucky to get out of the Universal Teachings when I did. I ran into one of my old PMC buddy’s, and it is strange, for all his work, he is no better off then when I first new him many years before. There were no out standing quality’s that one would expect from someone that had done all the work with Universal Teachings, and it was sad, I think lack of adequate diet, over exercise had taken its toll on him. In fact one of people who I got in to Universal Teachings, I ran into him and his partner and his child, he said to me, I keep going to sleep, I thought not surprising your animic,his partner was a bit awake but still very thin, their child had be risen to be vegetarian, and they were still in LIP . He turned to me and said, my son, does not like to uncomfortable…, you know there’s something freaky about that, firstly, which child likes to be uncomfortable? Secondly those words are Natasha’s,. Classic brainwashing, but it was said as a joke, yet because I knew what it meant as I had heard that phrase so much, I found it disturbing.

There is a general air in Universal Teachings of us and them. Being in Universal Teachings and being in the out side world, it is generally considered the in Universal Teachings integrity and truth are paramount, and that the our side world, is a place were those that are not awake reside. In the out side world, is actually a bit safer then in Universal Teachings, in the out side world you know what to expect, in Universal Teachings it really depends on how Natasha is feeling, anything goes.

She would on various occasions incite physical violence between people claiming that had issues, she found it amusing that one PMC left one of their people bleeding in a corner, (her words).

I remember watching her over a serious of months physically and emotionally grind a women into the ground, until the lady finally left and never returned. She spent the next couple of weeks in bed, she was that seriously disturbed.

Much of the hardship that goes on in the process of Universal Teachings is really a result of the Universal Teachings it self, example, your taught your going through your stuff by being put through a process, the process is creating stuff that is said to be in you, but really, your stuff is being created by the process. The process is the agitator not your stuff.
Example, they induce anger, and then tell you that your issue’s are purging, when in reality they have actually imbedded this anger with in you, that was not originally there.

This manifested with them deliberately hiding and destroying PMC assignments that had been submitted so that you had to redo them, so the end result was; you ended up having to redo assignments over and over again, which is really an exercise in futility.

You learn how to live with a level of discomfort and you stop being irritated by the process but this is not spiritual or emotional evolution.

Peoples core personality(the subconscious) remain in tact and pretty well stay the same, this is in the years that I spend with Universal Teachings I noted that people continue to make the same personality errors, example one man, keep trying to sleep with all the women on PMC, so it was decided by Natasha in her infinite wisdom that he should do his PMC again, so he did, Guess what he did the next year?, he did the same all over again , but this time he did it even worse then he did the last time and this happened right accorss the board.

People’s problems keep reappearing which would result in Natasha upping the anti on them, they would crack, spill their guts all over the place, then go back to the way they were in a couple of months. Then Natasha or their PMC would up the anti on them again, then they would spilt their guts, then go back to the way they were. Then when this had happened enough they would leave.

There is a reason why this type of personal development does not work, but I am not going to go into it as it is really just too big a topic.

These days I am good to myself, I don’t need to scream and shout all the time, and life’s good. It’s not easy but I have managed to find some balance, and it is with out using any of the stuff I picked up in Universal Teachings/LIP, I know some of you reading this are not surprised, there is a loss of self that take place in Universal Teachings that takes some time to get back.

I remember she started this thing called light speed investments, and got all these people to invest money. It was on predicting the out come of horse racing, basically it fell over and most lost their money. she made upwards of $400.000AUD+ in one day out of that business. One guy who went on Current affairs lost his money on the horse racing or according to Natasha did not use it properly, and he wanted his money back. She would not give him his money back nor anyone else’s money back for that matter. This is really the other side of Natasha.

You see, to look at this objectively let say you were in business and you sold cars, if you sold a car and the buyer broke the car and wanted to return for a full refund, any normal person would say no. but if you gave someone information, that cost’s nothing to buy, it’s not a tangible thing, in fact you made it up and they use their money to gamble on it, then in giving them there money back you have lost nothing.

You could simply say, look I’m sorry it did not work out but here is your money back,o.k. everyone is happy, Natasha….she said, well, your victim consciousness is slowing down the horses. which I’m sure even as you read this if your anything like me ,your BS meters should be about a 9.9 , well, that is Natasha BS move 102, she has an answer for everything.

So this guy went off to the media and teamed up with a couple of other folks and the whole LIP shabang came crashing down, basically nobody wanted anything to do with LIP, So Natasha reinvented her self as you know Survivor teachings and then Universal Teachings, and carried on.

And the poor men that she sucks into her life, leave and run away from her just to save them selves. One of them ended up in Looney bin, I personally know 3 of them, in fact the last guy she braishwashed into marrying her, who I new quite well, on there honey moon ran away and has not been heard of since , on their honeymoon!!!, and this is the sort of silly behavior that goes on about her all the time.

This behavior on his behalf is the sort of behavior you do when someone is seriously messing with your head. I know because I have done it, no, not run away on someone’s honey moon, but you suddenly wake up, and you leave the situation that is bothering you.

The whole thing about cellular memory is just rubbish, the time that I was in Universal Teachings I watch Natasha age, she is getting older, and she will die like every one that has ever walked this earth dies.

I remember one number of accessing sessions holding people on the ground under black mats, every body was pretty afraid. As you would be, which in retrospection, is just nuts, of course when you put Natasha under these black mats she would claim “you’re breaking my neck”, and every one backed off, but when you put one of the males under there, she would stand on the side line and tell them to fight harder while every effort was done to keep them in there.

All these people that responded to this thread, were told to do so by Natasha, Tryreality, realitycheckforall, Bob Evans, g_withit@hotmail.com, glenda k

Heres how it would have happened, Natasha would have called a meeting or made phone call’s and would have told them what to say, check what they had written then let them put it up, how do I know this?, because I did similar things in LIP, she gets a group of you together and plans a little mission., so you have a big united front.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 01, 2007 10:24PM

Please do not post email addresses on the message board.

Posted by: snookie ()
Date: July 13, 2007 07:26PM

To Buffy 776,

wow totally agree with you. Thanks for writing your story it is so interesting. The whole light speed thing was a total scam - and she has never been held accountable. I don't care how much she insists she was not behind it - she promoted it I was there. She had full emotional control over all the other people involved in promoting it so without her participation there would have been no light speed investments. As there would have been no share sales.

You are not alone out there! Natasha was very clever weaving webs of illusion around people. One day that web will tie her up in knots.

Posted by: snookie ()
Date: July 19, 2007 03:54PM

This story was posted on the following website:
[www.goldenplanetforum.com]

"My personal experience with a cult
When I was 17 I got involved with a cult, I spent 3 years living according to it’s practice and in the end, managed to get myself out of it, it fact it was the freedom of choice and tom that helped me, I remember sitting around toms little table and laughing my head off at the way his mind works and as he explained to me how to think for my self, it took another 4 -5 years to manage to get some handle back on my self again as I did a lot of mental damage to my self in those 3 years.

It all started back in 1996, when a older male in my life, who I looked up to at that point advised that I do this program, he said it was really good and it would do me good and I did not have the money at the time but I borrowed it from my farther to do it, it was like $500.

I remember at the time when I said to my farther can I borrow the money he was like what for?
I was like a program in personal development,
He was like, Pay me $500 and I can tell you some pretty interesting things about life...that’s dad..

Anyway...

I did this program, and in all it was a good program, a part from a bit of smoke and mirrors which at the time I did not pay attention to, but in retrospection was the beginning of their prograganda.

Example in the program is they block out all the lights in the room and then say, we are going to introduce you to some “light beings”, so were all standing in this room in the dark like 80 people, and supposed to be seeing “light beings”, now…if you are not laughing you should be….

It’s like the emperors new clothes….you know? he has none, there were no bloody light beings…I did not see any, and I pretty sure neither did anybody else, but some claimed they did, by this point in the program most of us were so high that I think they could have said anything and we would have said, yes it is real.

What this program was, was a careful mishmash of real psychological tools mixed with brain washing information to make us feel like that we have been “awakened”, it fact it was called “the awakening”.

What you did was when you went on this program, all you eat for 5 days was raw fruit and vegetables, and you then got involved in working through issues of the past and you are taught methods of gestalt therapy, which involved screaming and beating big black mats, for like 20 minutes at a time.

You did like group meditations and guided meditation also, also you did emotional yoga.

What I have learned is that most people are so suppressed an so unhappy, so badly parented and bullyed by life that they all have issues one way or another, if you give them specific ingredients they will feel better, example, if you eat just raw fruit and veg for 5 days you will notice a measurable shift in awareness, if you couple this with meditation it will get even stronger, if you mix this with meditation, yoga, and say rebirthing, after 5 days you will feel like a new person, there’s no trick to it, it’s like all you are doing is clearing something that has not been cleared in a long time.

In all the support team was very good and supportive and it really went off as a program, you came out of it feeling just like you had been given a new lease on life, but you also came out of it brainwashed, example one of the things they taught was how you can use “white light” to protect things and create things, and make things work in your favor, example, if someone is going on a trip you can white light them and they will be safe, at the time when this was said I put up my hand and asked what if someone is destined to die, she said that if you white light them they will live.

Anyway.

I did this program, and what they did was got your mailing address and send you out every month a news letter that was advertising more programs, like a step ladder, you could not do specific programs unless you had done others, this mail was full of testimonies of people saying how incredible these programs are.

So the next program was called “the final step”, it was like $2000, and a week long, I borrow the money to do this one as well, and went long, except this one was a DDDDOOOZZZYYYY!!!

We got stuck on this bus, with black out windows, and taken to this place that we did not even know were it was, there were 80 people and we spent the week being demoralized by the support team and leader, the whole program was design to make you uncomfortable, like being in a concentration camp, example when we got of the bus we all had to line up, and the loving support team we new on the first program had turned into a group a cool interrogators.

To start off They demonstrated what they called a “genital rub” were everyone gets in a line like a train and puts there hands between eachothers legs and rub’s each others genitals, it went for like 20 seconds, up front.. I did not touch anybody’s private parts and would not let anybody touch mine, everybody was laughing shouting as everybody felt stupid, the sport team commented that we all had genitals in funny places, like on our thighs, this was like the biggest shock to my system if you can imagine, and everybody else’s, and was just ridiculous.

For that whole week, we were denied sleep, and given little food and had the living hell picked out of us, people broke, got in fights, man, it was just like all the trimmings and BS that people carry on with just fell away, example we went to bed at like 3am in the mourning and got up at 5am, we did this forced 2 Km run then had to swim in freezing water for 20 minutes naked, which I nearly cracked for 6 days, then we did all these other stupid things like stand around in the sun all day and get picked on by the support team.

We were given like 2 minutes to eat, and it was just silly, 10 minutes to all go to the toilet, you imagine.. 80 people trying to get through 2 toilets in 10 minutes.

One such test we had to make our own dinner, but we could not enter the tent to get the food to do it, so you got 80 cold starving people standing around trying to figure out this riddle, which was not really a riddle as much as it was a way to screw with our heads.

In the end, we cracked and just walked into the tent took the food opened it with our bare hands, and ate it, which we were later made to feel like savages for doing it.

So by the end of seven days of this we were jaded, but it ends with this huge celebration by the support team as, if they say “you made it’, through this horrible ordeal with loaded dice and all ...you made it through.

You know. I still get so angry when I think about that program to this day, because the whole time, I was made to feel, like I had some how created this whole thing, that somehow, the reason why I was cold hungry and getting picked on is because I had issue’s, that I needed to look at.

In truth I went on that program to find my self, and that did not happen.

Now some of you are wondering, man, what were you thinking?
Why did you just not run away?

Well it did cross my mind, but there is a catch, I had been running away all my life, believe me… I can pull the pin on just about anything, I ran away from schools, I ran away from my family, I ran away from just about anything, so I said to my self …I am going to break a pattern hear, so I stuck it out.

Also some other interesting things happen on this program, I walked over about 20 feet of red hot Coles and did not get burned, that was very strange, they had a bucket of cold water at the end of the walk and I put my feet in the water after I had crossed the Coles and both hissed but I did not get burned.

Anyway...

So I got off this program, I had been through a lot, including having one of my friends who I thought was a close friend turned on me on the program and gave me a serve, which gutted me, leaving me feeling just guilty and terrible about my self.

So I finish this program and in truth I learnt some things, but what I learnt was kind of counter productive so it was kind of like a double edged sword.

So anyway, I year pass’s and I had been seeing some of the councilors from these programs and they had all done the program called “personal mastery”, which was like $5000, now, some of you guys must be wondering am I a *** for punishment, and the answer is, well, I figure that all programs could not be like that one, and I was right, well sort of.

I did this program because other people that ran this cult were very, very perceptive and seemed to always know what was going on in side of me, and this is really very interesting, and this is what I have learnt, psychic ability , emotional intelligence, empathic ability, can be learned, but the person that employs it may not be very evolved, that is you can sence were someone is at, and effectively use it against them , to weaken and manipulate them, and these guys had this ability in fact I develop it my self over a period of 15 months with a lot of work, till eventually I could see right through them, or spot them at there own game.

I find this feeling type of person in other circles as well , it’s a dynamic personality that is very intuitive, the intuition is one aspect of spiritual development, and arises spontaneously when the human has done sufficient work on them selves, usually emotional work, it is very different from intellect, example, if I sat one of these guys in front of tom, you would witness an intuitive and logic stand off that would rival any Jedi sword play, they are very different.

So any way, I borrowed the money again $5000 and went and did this program called “personal Mastery” it went for 12 months and was , kind of like the final step. But after doing final step everything seemed, well kind of easy.

We all had to become vegans, drink 2 liters of fruit and vegetable juice every day, run 10 Km and read like 3 books a week and they could be any size from 500 pages to 100 pages.

How it worked was, we got so many books and we only had a set time to read them, then we had to send them off to other people, who only had a set time to read them, then we had to write a assignments about each book, which was then sent to the head office by a due date, if the assignments were late or did not arrive, or something happened you had to redo the book and assignments , guess what happened?

Everybody’s assignments went missing and it was just a big shozmozel,so after about 2 months you were redoing assignments left right and center, and made to feel like you had some how brought this on your self.

Once a week we had a group meeting were we would raise issues with each and exchange books, these meetings were not with out there physical fights and screaming matches that lasted for like hours at a time.
One of the things we learned on final step was to be honest about how we feel about each other, this blinding honesty is effective only to a point, once the ego gets involved then all you get is nit picking, and people can say some really horrible stuff, which causes an escalation, so once you get into that, well, it’s a classic flame war, except your in the same room with each other and your shouting your heads off.

What we had been given was a system to operate with out any guidance, Example, giving people the go ahead to be perfectly honest with each other at every moment of every day, is not always a good thing, you become an expert at spotting other peoples stuff, but you also cope a far bit of flack yourself, then end result is this, you become very good at snippering people and very good at ducking and weaving your self, you end up at the end of the week, angry about all these things that have been said to you, and you have no doubt upset a few people your self.

My day consisted of getting up at 4am in the mourning, running 10km then drinking to liter of juice then going to work, working all day, getting home and reading a book till 11pm at night, then getting up at 4am again and doing it all again, then every 2 to 3 weeks we would go away to head office and spend the week end “sorting out our issues” which I’m sure were created by this process, that is, normal people don’t live like this, or do this…period.

This involved hours of catharsis, and a another form of theirs was they put up boxing bags and you were given a base ball bat and you were to verbalize your issues whilst beating this boxing bag ,we would do this all day, as like 25 people would just rebound of each others and just be screaming an shouting all day, end the end you actually became used to it, people like took it in turns.

I found I became hyper sensitive, to other people about me, and more and more ingrained in this life style, if I missed a day’s run, I would make sure I made it up the next day, some mornings I ran 30 KM, 70KM a week on a vegan diet and holding down a job is a path to sickness, we were told to do this and if we did not then the group would pick on us.

What I did was I took what they gave me, and threw my self into it, I did this because I thought that they had the answer, they new more then me.

The more digging into these people I did the more I found things which led me to believe that they are grossly misguided and even a little “crazy”, baring in mind some of you may consider me crazy but to give you some idea of who I was at 17 you need to understand were I had come from, I had been expose to drugs at a very young age, crime and had pretty well raised myself, example I took myself to school from grade one, and was often left at home with my older brothers who, one of them was dealing in drugs and theft and the other was always doing his own things, up until this cult I was a lead singer in rock band, thought nothing of doing the most silly things in fact my friends and I prided our self on our stupidity ,so in my world, at that time all I had known was craziness, you know?

When my mum left home when I was 5 and I had been raised by my brothers who rarely called me by my name, there used insults when the referred to me, I was pretty screwed up.

I left home at 15 and was really a loose canon, I was often suicidal, and really over the top, now… if you put me in front of these people these days, I would just pull them to bits, and see them for what they are, but back then I saw through different eyes.

So any way, after about 18 months of “personal mastery”, and witnessing the strangest things I have ever seen, so much so that to this day, it is very hard to surprise me… I left to start my life again, I spent a couple of months in Brisbane, and then moved to Melbourne with a suet case, and $100 in my pocket and spent the first night sleeping in the middle of Melbourne under a tree with the fox’s, by the way Melbourne is a great city, and it’s been good to me.

I started again, I met my partner who loves me dearly and I love her, we have a little daughter, and I have managed to find balance, just…. I can hold down a job and have finally figured out how to just let life give me what I need…. you know?

I don’t push the envelope as much anymore, I still have dreams about being in the cult and the message is always the same, it’s spelt out to me in metaphorical examples.

With this cult, the leader had taken a whole lot of psychological tools from a experienced and qualified psychologist and reworked an revamped them with her own crazy twist.

So in short the tools that you were given, worked as best to be expected but she was crazy, it turns out through people that managed to get them selves out of this cult that she thinks she is part of the “galactic federation”, only those that get very close to her know this, she also thinks we are all going to go to the forth dimension when the coming earth changes happen.

One of the greatest things about this cult is some of the things were so right, I mean so right and most so very wrong, example, one of the things she taught was that as parents evolve so do there children because the child take on the sins of the parents, now her last child was, I guess you could say special, example at the age of 4 he would ask why you feel the way you feel, example, he would say to a lady, why is it you laugh when all you want to do it cry?, now I don’t know if this was just a case of all of us projecting this onto him, maybe he was just conditioned by his mother.

He would say some strange things, like he would say to his mother, I have been watching you, meaning before he came into a physical body, he had been watching her from the astral plane, but at saying all of this, when I stepped back and looked at my life it was a mess, and the leader was, well, had issues that lead me to believe she had double standards.

In retrospection I think these people are really just lost, and one of my old friends is still in there, and we don’t talk anymore, but just to give you an idea of the sort of strange behavior that goes on when you hang out with these people.

His partner was pregnant, she had to have a C section, they are both vegan, which being vegan and having a baby is not always a good idea, anyway, the baby is born but it’s heart stops beating, because it is too week, so the baby is brought back to life by a doctor but will not eat and is under weight, so the leader takes my mates partner drown stairs and makes her eat, all these cream buns and chocolate cakes, you know fattening foods, they go back up stairs and the baby had put on 2kgs,
A miracles?
Transference?
Intent and ritual?

I don’t know

But I tell you, if she had been eating properly, and not living on fruit juice, and involved with this cult she may have had a normal birth with a healthy robust baby.

The leader was well known for doing these little miracles, but really they don’t take anything way from her crazy behavior.

They also think they are changing the world by creating a conscious “slip stream”, this psychic transference, that is, if they work through all there issues, then when the changes come it will be easier for the earth to go through the transition to the fourth dimension.

There were actually groups of people that when they left the cult they meet up to put there lives back together, I lived with one of these people when I left the cult, as the leader had run off with her boy friend, or her boy friend had left to live with the leader at head office, it was at this time that she told me some things which really made things clearer to me, that I had long suspected.

Through this all my family just stood back ,and called me crazy, I think they still think I am a little strange, my sister says I used to be so funny and happy go lucky, I don’t know, I think I am o.k.,

To give you more examples of this cults activities` they used to hold you under black mats and all sit on you till you completely lost your mind because you could not breathe, they said it used to bring up everybody’s issues, and well, it did, being suffocated and crushed has that effect on you, I hated watching this, and it was all in the name of progress.

So you must be wondering who they are?

Go to [www.universalknowledge.com.au]

Re: Universal Knowledge - Omaroo
Date: November 28, 2007 11:59AM

Spoke with a guy that was right up in this cult last night, he just got out, wasted 10 years of his life, he`s not what he used to be...I geuss better late then never...

Date: November 28, 2007 12:02PM

snookie do we know each other?, we should....

Date: November 29, 2007 07:25PM

Boags
It sounds to me like you describe most religions of the world as well, instead of just a blanket statment tell us what they actually do that damages people, give us examples. People have free choice to follow whoever they desire.

This is an interesting statement, some one said this to me once and it caught me off guard and it is a very tricky twist, it’s not a question of “freedom of choice”, it’s a question of “deception”, this is not about stopping people from “doing what they want to do”, it is about them being “completely mislead with out them being aware it”, that is not a choice, this is someone preying on someone else , and when they wake up, they say things like, I have wasted 5 to 10 years of my life, they spend years putting themselves back together again….This things comes as a guest , stays as a host and becomes the master….

Posted by: Rusty_Dusted ()
Date: November 30, 2007 07:32PM

I'll never understand what has motivated Natasha to try to destroy so many families over the years.

I'm extremely pleased, however, that so many people have had the fortitude to leave. I'm just sorry that it will cost them the mental anguish when trying to recover from, and reconcile themselves with, the lost years.

Date: December 03, 2007 06:11AM

Ya, more and more people are leaving the cult, she’s off studying something now, I guessing to get some more tickets so she can put letters after her name to build credibility…

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.