Re: Ananda Health Resort is Breatharian Cult
Posted by: wmayers ()
Date: June 22, 2010 08:49AM

Maha Devi Ascension Movement Friends/ Where are they now? UPDATED

1st or nicknames only;

Francesco's Web Page; [www.facebook.com]

================================================================

Mahendra;
Fri April 24th 2009 7 pm Yoga Society of San Francisco short pranayama, meditation, talk and Raw Spirit Potluck Celebration!
Hosted by Mahendra 415.503.7802 then "Rainbow Body Awakening" event in San Francisco
======================================================================

Jens' Web Page; [www.evolver.net]

Excerpt; "I am a singer/songwriter and percussionist. I love to write and play music that embraces the fullness of life. I am a father of 2 children 6 and 9 and married to a woman from the great land of Argentina. I enjoy growing food and am interested in permaculture, meditation/spirituality, community and celebration."
Skills and talents; I have worked with the preparation of raw foods. I spent 3 years at Naropa university studying music as a mode of transformation and the healing elements of sound. Gardening and homeimprovement/handyman. Singer/songwriter, percussionist. People oriented.
College; Naropa university Work; Self Employed

====================================================================

Moonstar's Web Page; [www.pleiades-rising.org]

Excerpt; "Hello everyone, my name is PLEIADES MOONSTAR AND IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. what would you do?What would you do if you could do anything, and you knew your success would be guaranteed?What would you do if you could choose to do anything and you knew that you could not fail?What would it be?Would it be what you’re doing right now or would it be something entirely different?"

Internet Chatter;
A mention by name in Woody Allens' book, "Mere Anarchy".
Forum posting; "I met Pleiades Moonstar online...He's a dreamer. He was also quite romantic and poetic...and had worked internet dating to death, looking for his ideal woman...(women who would also be able to support him, I suspect)."
Multiple personals ads.
Self-described in a posting as a "27th Century Interdimensional Traveler."

Revealing story on Pleiades Moonstar, copy and paste this into your address bar; [thebitch.informe.com]
Story at bottom of page on that forum.

=============================================================

John's Web Page; [www.johneraines.com]

Transcendental Meditation
Maharishi Ayurveda Products International (MAPI)
John is an insurance professional who provides the protection of life, health, and annuities, to a clientele of high-net-worth individuals, successful professionals, business owners and retirees.
(Fairfield, Iowa)
==========================================================

Jazmine; No web page.
Lives with her husband and teaches Ayurvedic massage in Berkeley, California

Internet Chatter;
"We've decided never to have children - our dog, "Pitta", is our baby. David and I are happy with this decision, and apply whatever energies a child might have demanded outward into the community and worthwhile causes."
Outdated ad for a defunct massage business in the bay area.

============================================================
A member I didn't know;

Ozone's web page; [webdesign.ozonedesigns.org]
Excerpt; "I Anthony O’Leary, A Disciple of Maha Devi ascension movement, agree that the following facts are true and correct, I Am wiling to stipulate that Fort Benning, Georgia, is a military reservation within the alleged special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, on land acquired for the use of the United States and under its alleged exclusive jurisdiction, known as the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, formerly known as the School of the Americas.
As so entrusted by and through public and private means as current coercion of the voting majority to facilitate vague, undisclosed specific political interests.As claimed by the defendant, I deliberately and intentionally chose to venture into the surrounding wilderness in several forms of silent prayer to atone for the sins committed by this land by creating a physical connection to remove such harsh Karma in seclusion."

Update; Recently found some photos of this member at a protest/sit-in.

===============================================================

The children, Diana and Marc, are pursuing higher educations and are doing well, Marcus (Aurelius) is still very musically creative. From what I understand, their mother was on public aid before she called herself "Maha Devi Hathor" and started the Maha Devi Ascension Movement.
I wonder if she is still indirectly supported by investor's funds. Any new info would be appreciated!

I have Ben and Susan's phone number if anyone would like to call them. (UPDATE; it's been changed, sorry! No new number.)

I can't say that I regret my experience with the MDAM, I met so many wonderful and interesting people while working with the Eternal Spring School , and I met my current wife during that time.
We hope all are well and have moved on to better things!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.