Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sylvia Browne
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 26, 2008 11:18PM

I saw in a large bookstore, there were literally 25 books by Sylvia Browne.

I saw a mental image of her sitting in her office with a smoke and a scotch, speaking into a tape recorder...yadda yadda yadda...
while she has 5 interns writing down everything.
Like a book writing sweatshop factory.

I can't understand how the public can fall for a woman who sounds like one of Marge's sisters on The Simpsons, and just does really bad Cold Readings.

I guess its mainly exploiting people's grief around death, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: floater ()
Date: June 28, 2008 01:40AM

Anticult's description is not far off, I'm sure.

I came across her on YouTube clips of the Montell Williams show. Her callous attitude toward the guests and sloppiness in the cold readings are both apalling and obvious. She's discovered a money maker and has been exploiting it for all its worth.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: June 28, 2008 06:47AM

Ding Dong, Sylvia Browne's ugly career could be dead. Montel Williams made her career by pushing her lies and sloppy "cold reading" to his mind-numbed audience. Now, Montel's show is ending. Unless High Priestess Oprah or maybe Jerry Springer has her on frequently, her star will hopefully be setting. Please check out this website for ALL your Syvia Browne needs...

[www.stopsylviabrowne.com]

Re: Sylvia Browne, Montel Williams
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 28, 2008 07:04AM

Montel tried to save his show's ratings by using the psychic bail-out.
I actually saw his Self-Help book at the library and read it. He is not a dummy, he would know she was a bad joke.

There is just so much money in that racket. It would tempt almost anyone.

Posted by: Galeotto ()
Date: July 07, 2008 03:02AM

I kinda like sylgiva browne. She is an entertainer. It's people who take her seriously on the Montel Show that needs to be examined.

Sylvia use to charge $700 an hour to do readings. Her son use to charge $500 an hour to do readings. That's way too much money. Of course, people would pay to see her, it's their fault not sylvia brownes.

STOP SYLVIA BROWNE ... will that's a little too much.

If people who fake their way through the entertainment business should be banned... I know a few people who would go....

Who told that woman she can cook? She holds a rolling pin like it's a snake...

Posted by: CreoleGuy ()
Date: August 25, 2008 12:39PM

Why would anyone need a site to not but into Sylvia Brown? Even on Montel Williams she can even read people in the audience. The producers and line producers cut off the audience member before they can even say that Sylvia Brown is wrong which is why she speaks very fast.

Posted by: nirmal ()
Date: December 11, 2008 05:56AM

some of my cousins and my grandmother were into this woman. she is extremely freaky. they wanted me to beleive she was real, and i just wouldn't buy into it. she and john edward......anone who clams they are psyhich then goes on tv and makes money should be a tip off from the start!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.