Twelve Tribes Cult Prey On homeless
Posted by: NewEnglandKnight ()
Date: December 02, 2006 12:14PM

I live in a town that has a homeless shelter and when the clients are turned away or kicked out they have no where to go. Sometimes local welfare helps but not 100% maybe 50%. The horror is that the Twelve Tribes has a comunity in this town as soon as one of these homeless cross paths they try to capture them. I know I have four friends that have been enticed to live there life and escaped. The twelve tribes know I'm on to them and are scared because I've notified Federal Agents about them holding a young couple. I also found this awesome institute as another weapon. Please tell me the best way to prevent the homeless from entering into thru there gates. :idea: [/b]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 02, 2006 09:21PM

Public education.

Spread the word.

Discuss your concern with others locally.

Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 02, 2006 11:40PM

I don't know about the particular cult that you are talking but they sound very dangerous.

rrmoderator is right - use every opportunity that you can find to let whoever will listen that they exist and what they are up to. Cults thrive in secrecy and in many ways depend on it to go about recruiting.

If you haven't already I would sugguest writing to the homeless shelters and public welfare agencies and providing them with the information that you have and any local governance or agency that might take up an interest.

Maybe you would also be able to talk to the local media and have them do a story. I think that personal accounts would help and I am sure that they would respect anomisity if this was preferred.

You could write a brief summary about the cult and what they do enough to fit on an A4 piece of paper and leaflet around your area. I am not sure of the legality of this in America, but here in Australia the worse anyone can do is sue you, and they have to find out who is distributing the information first. :wink: Also they would not have a case if the information that you are providing is true.

Maybe you could also start a website.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 03, 2006 12:14AM

There is a subsection about the "Twelve Tribes" within the database.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.