Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: June 27, 2007 06:03AM

You are right and I am sorry that was not my intent.
That is good news about the formal complaint. Does anyone know if the increased scrutiny has at least gotten CH to stop practising?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: josey ()
Date: June 27, 2007 06:10PM

in reply to the above. it would seem not:
see google listing:
www.kum-nye.org

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 27, 2007 10:53PM

Josey, do revisit those sites, perhas you may find, as I did, that they are closed down. Many will certainly being hoping so.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 27, 2007 11:55PM

Christopher Hansard's Shady Businesses?

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: June 28, 2007 01:22AM

I see that you posted Mr. Hansard's home address on your blog. Is there a particular reason for that?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: June 28, 2007 01:38AM

Thank you Josey. That site does appear to be shut down, or so I assume there was a notice of some sort in German. I am wondering if CH is still practising from a clinic? If so, has any consideration been give to a small protest or handing out flyers advising women to take caution? I have no idea what UK rules on this type of protest are.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: June 28, 2007 05:09PM

Hi Nonce,
I suggested a demo outside The Eden Centre some time ago. The idea seemed to fall on deaf ears. A demo would be a very good move for the reasons you state, but also because it would generate media interest -especially if it was orgainsed so that there were always people there with banners and leaflets during opening hours. Ongoing protests have more clout with the media and the public than one-offs.
Sigh
Pema

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Frank Black ()
Date: June 28, 2007 08:49PM

Hi,

I have been following this thread for a while, because I am a patient of CHs.

CH has helped me greatly, which is an understatement - when I originally went to see him I was very ill. This is why I am in still in a state of shock and feeling very mixed up about all of this. I am a very rationale, cautious person with regards this sort of thing so want to investigate. I can see the potential damage on both sides - on one hand patients, and on the other CH and his students (if this is all untrue).

It doesn't really concern me too much about verification of his training down to every detail. What matters are results in this respect. Many shaman across the world have learnt from oral traditions and will certainly seem 'unqualified' by Western standards although still posess healing capabilities. One could look to books by Carlos Castenada regarding his training with Don Juan - some of that has been bought into question. Anyway, I guess there are two things for me of concern:

1. Is his ongoing treatment doing me harm?; and

2. His abuse of patients.

I really want to get in touch with his students mainly, or anyone else close to him, to chat in confidentiality. I am not concerned so much for myself, but I have recommended him to many friends, some girls, and would like to investigate some of these very serious allegations on here.

Thanks. I am not sure how this works as I have only just actually joined the forum as a member, so somehow please guide me with regards talking to some of you all in private.

Thanks.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 28, 2007 09:01PM

Frank Black:

You can include email contact within your personal profile entry so that members may email you if they wish.

But you cannot post email addresses at the message board.

Otherwise, it is not until after you complete 10 approved posts that the private messaging system will work for you.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Frank Black ()
Date: June 28, 2007 10:28PM

Hi Kurakulla,

Thank you for the message. I cannot PM you as I do not have ten posts, but am desperate to get hold of you and anyone else to talk - I am a bit scared now.

However, you can email me as my email is enabled. Look forward to hearing from you.

FB

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.