Current Page: 70 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: June 07, 2007 04:28AM

Sometimes somebody writes something so good it shuts everybody up, or has everybody been banned?
Thanks, Kyung.
But Im still mad at Chris, fleshy heart nonwithstanding, not sure his is pink, though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: HDM ()
Date: June 07, 2007 10:03AM

Well, there have been some great observations recently. But we're shy on ideas to move forward. let's get this puppy rolling again.

Would a Londoner please contact an expose type of news group with this story? Someone already had a suggestion of an evening news person that might take it on for a human interest story for TV. Not Pema's editor but an entirely different news person. This has to be done by a local person. Certainly a hassle for anyone to add to their busy day but if they got it started, others may offer to be contacted by said newsperson.

Would someone please find the name of the complaints registrar for the British Medical council and the full mailing address including postal code? Please post these.

There have been great ideas, now someone in London please get us this info?

Would any of you apprentices be interested in contacting other apprentices you know and asking for their further input? You(se) must know each other. Why have there only been two or three who wrote in?

Our hands are so tied here in Canada. You've got to take the lead.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: June 07, 2007 05:26PM

I already tried Nick Broomfield , thinking it is really a cinematic story and the man seems to have some integrity. There was interest but the guy is busy for the foreseeable future on his latest film.
I am happy to write/pester anybody but not sure who to seek out.
I wondered if it is almost a subject for one of these guys that expose rogue builders?Rogue acupuncturists?
Any ideas?
What about the Macmillan guy?(Is that his name?)
Chris courted the media and now it could be tne time for him to be tried ( and convicted) by it.A little symemtry?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 07, 2007 08:40PM

Would not share a description of 'kyung's' last posting as 'good'. It was inaccurate, selective and misrepresentative of my actual position, nothing new there there! Meanwhile, to those who continue to excuse and defend Christopher Hansard, please do not be fooled into thinking in-activity on this forum means a lack of action, the effort continues to expose Hansard's [i:5b59db895c]Dur Con[/i:5b59db895c]. As does the demand for justice.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: June 07, 2007 09:15PM

I have heard that several journalists are now paying close attention to Mr. Hansard's activities and the postings on this site. It is possible to offer your thoughts about his books on amazon.co.uk . Alternatively there are other major book retailers such as Waterstones who could be contacted by those wishing to voice an opinion.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: June 08, 2007 04:33PM

As they say war is made up of long periods of boredom followed by short bouts of extreme excitment.

Many of us have sent letters and contacted associations, now we wait... the truly wrathful may just go and weld the door to his clinic shut!
:D

James

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 09, 2007 02:22AM

May I suggest that you are very conservative in the way you approach companies. I would use phrases such as
'I thought you should be made aware of...'
'I inform you because I assume you would not wish to be associated with possible adverse publicity..'
I thought it would be in the interest of your company, association, etc, etc..'

A gentle approach and a link to this site will gain more than a blast of anger. Think of this, if you recived an email about a situation such as this which would your read angry rantings or a well reasoned argument displaying concern for them?

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Shaylain ()
Date: June 12, 2007 05:49AM

I was dismayed when I found this site and at first a bit confused as this is the first I had heard of any of this. I have met Mr. Hansard... I found him charming, witty and honestly he put my hackles up.. something about him did not ring very true with me at the time I met him. I was in attendance of a couple of his workshops a few years ago and honestly did not like what I saw during them. Self satisfied and egotistical comes to mind ... some of his teachings did hold merit and rang true but it was the man himself who struck me as being off... came across at least to me as a bit like a ruling despot... who felt that all should bow down to him. Anyways... just my personal observations.

I do have a note I wish to pass on... to the students who I met several years ago... I hope that you are do well and help in getting to the truth at the bottom of this matter... of all involved only you guys could possibly know some, most or all of the truth and it lays on your shoulders to help bring it together in the clearest possible light. Those of you who I met at the workshop seemed to have honor and a conscience. Please follow it and I wish you all the best on your new paths in life.

To those spewing vitriol or nasty comments at the students... please you aren't helping the situation.. in this case you need to make sure that support those who are trying to help and encourage them to want to come forth with the stories they may have. Support goes a much longer way than threats and bashing.

To those who have been hurt or abused by Christopher Hansard I suggest you get as much factual information you can together and then try to all get together to go after him legally... My heart goes out to all of you who have been on the recieving end of his absuses and I hope that you will find a path out of the pain and anguish that you suffered. Please do not let him ruin more of your life by allowing anger to fester... .find a remedy which I know this board and communications is a good start to and try to get past everything. Support each other and perhaps together you can find a way to get out from under what happened, find justice and keep it from happening to any others.

Second to last note... just in case Mr. Hansard is actually reading these boards... I know you... I remember some of what you did including traumatizing that one man so badly he left the retreat a day into it... I do wonder if you refunded that couple thier money... doubt it but I do wonder... I do know this though... during one excercise you asked each to stand and give a vision... as you went around the circle you pushed some people saying that they weren't seeing enough, or clearly enough... it came to my turn and I fabricated you a story out of whole cloth and fed it to you bit by bit... wanted to see if you were as good as you claimed... you nodded, smiled and said to dig a bit deeper but I was well on my way then moved on... you didn't get it at all. You've disrespected alot of people in alot of ways and owe a huge debt and many appologies.. if you want your soul to heal then I suggest you get started on making ammends.

Lastly... a few comments/commentaries have been thrown about linking people like Suzanne Hare, Steve Lawson and a few others to Mr. Hansard....almost making it come across that they were accomplices to his chicanery... Suzane and Steve are wonderful people, well loved in their community and tireless in thier activities of promoting and helping their people. They are stand up people who care for others and their wellbeing. Please do not drag their names through all this mess solely based on the fact that they helped to host a few events. The implication that they may possibly have known or gained from Hansard's deceptions can be construed as slander and liable... leave it alone. If these people don't want to talk to you then best let them go. Had they seen anything inappropriate or had they been aware of anything innapropriate they would have acted as they are honorable and decent people.

Also, I recall that somewhere during these posts there was a discussion about whether he was a doctor or made claims to being a doctor. While doing a bit more research myself I came across this listing at the following url

[www.nutrition-healthco.com]

"Dr Christopher Hansard
Tibetan Bon Dur Medicine
Eden Medical Centre,
63a Kings Rd,
LONDON SW3 4NT
Tel:0207 8815800
First appointment:£95. follow on £45"

their listing order is a bit confusing however it definately appears he has been listed as a doctor. Someone may wish to contact the site owners and determine if that was thier postings or at his/his staffs request.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 12, 2007 11:09PM

As I have stated previously, with reference to Hare, Nelson and Lawson, the examination [i:deed13e7c9]is not about their personal qualities,[/i:deed13e7c9] but the fact that they were, by their very close engagement, actively supporting and promoting, what were Hansard's deceptions, including websites, events, marketing and advertising. Plus despite efforts to alert them to the fraudulent nature of the [i:deed13e7c9]Master of Dur Con,[/i:deed13e7c9] they refused to answer and/or defended him. They may well be decent people, but a question remains concerning their ability to recognize a fake!

As to the website referring to Hansard as a 'Doctor' I was on the case months ago, while some here were peddling excuses for Hansard and his apprentices.

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 13, 2007 03:25PM

fraud: criminal deception, use false of representations to gain unjust advantage; dishonest arifice or trick.

As you pointed out CH has entered into fraudlent acts. The acts have included his students, publishers and those who have out of genuine belife supported him. That they could not recognise a fake speaks more of the complexity of CH's fraud and false representations than it does of them in some way being a knowing partners with the fraud.

The people you condem are victims not fraudsters.

James

Current Page: 70 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.