Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: HDM ()
Date: February 04, 2009 09:22PM

Hello all,

I also would like to point out that these therapists trained in ACT work in their own practises all over the world. Ie, there is not just one practising office where there is supervision. I saw PhD's in that list and people with actual certifications. I wonder how they would feel knowing that the consortium they were trained by/franchised to, whatever, had accepted an untrained person with such a blot on his record? And once again Christopher Hansard could work independently alone all by himself unsupervised at his own place with a sofa, you get my drift, this time with credentials. Scary thought kids. The actual professionals listed have emails; perhaps we should give them a heads up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gita ()
Date: February 05, 2009 03:27AM

While I cannot advise you what to do HDM and others. If you were to write about what you know then I would consider writing the people directly involved. It is my belief that although they are aiding Christopher, they themselves are innocent as were his many other eventual victims. I do not for one instant think that Mr. Fisher or Mr. Whitfield, or Mr. Wilkes are bad people or practitioners for that matter. I believe they have been duped as the rest of us were once duped. Again, it is not because they are bad, it is because he is that good.

Christopher Hansard is a fraud. I have confidence stating that here, because he is, because I know that he lied to his publishers, his agent, business partners, his public relations company and of course those who were abused while in his care.
Whether or not there is an absence of law or even regulation, those who have posted here, and many others know that it was Christopher's gross abuse of power and authority that allowed him to bed a number of his patients over the years and physically abuse others. Some seem to question that, such as "jah", "gondolf", "dr. thomas", however I'm wondering how the circumstances of those sexual relations with patients, whether or not they were 'consensual' (which they were not), negates the fact that he was in the sole position of power in the capacity of their 'healer'. A title he more then insinuated every time he referred to himself as "Master Physician of Dur Bon Medicine", or had others do so in his presence. How does the fact that he lied not only about that title but about his credentials and training seem to be diverted every time by the question of whether or not the women consented to their abuse!?

He lied! Not to one, but to thousands! and now some have the audacity to question whether or not his victims are lieing?

So, do what you need to do, write who you need to write. Use your real names when writing to people directly, do not hide anymore. For some reason we have been lead to believe, alongside victims that we have done something wrong here, so much so that we all hide behind pseudonyms, myself included. But when writing, use your name, and stand by it. That is the only way. As long as we are all hiding, we are not seen as real people in the eyes of the public, in the eyes of Wilkes, Fisher, and others. So make that human contact so that they know you are real, a real person, who knows of others abuse or you are someone who has suffered yourself. As long as you remain unreal to them, Christopher Hansard can create any story around and about you, as he has done for himself. He will dehumanise you, as he once did for himself when he created the story of the Lha Khu or Master Physician, but for you he will create a story of insanity, and scorn, and himself as a vulnerable victim.

That is how he now enjoys the collusion and support of those mentioned in earlier postings and how now it would seem he has them exactly where he wanted them all along, as part of his intimate defense team. He is confident now that they will join him and 'protect' him further as they now feel their own reputations have been threatened, and perhaps they have, though that was never the intent. But it is more difficult to defend someone once you have met the real person he has harmed or abused, and who is sincere. So when and if you write, write with that knowing.

Quietly,very quietly
by Christopher Hansard

quietly, very quietly
seeking
and planning
a wolverine
is caught
not by stealth
or guile
but by waiting
a while for the words
to come tumbling from its mouth
February 4, 2009 No Comment
s

Write to:
The RCMP - Canada
The Sapphire Unit - UK

Westminster Trading Standards Scambusters

Hodder & Stoughton
Simon and Schuster - Canada
Simon and Schuster - UK
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science

and of course all those individuals endorsing or supporting him who may not otherwise know. They have only ever heard his story, and we all know how convincing that is, or can be. Frauding a major publisher is no small feat indeed. Unfortunately it is what has largely given him credibility in the eyes of the public up until now.

If anyone has any contacts to add to this list, please forward them on, or publish them here.

Posted by: jah ()
Date: February 05, 2009 05:48AM

Jah does not doubt in the least bit the allegations against Hansard.

Posted by: HDM ()
Date: February 05, 2009 08:32AM

Gita
I do not for one instant think that Mr. Fisher or Mr. Whitfield, or Mr. Wilkes are bad people or practitioners for that matter. I believe they have been duped as the rest of us were once duped. Again, it is not because they are bad, it is because he is that good.

Hello all again from HDM

I enjoyed Gita's no-holds barred letter. But if Mr Fisher knows all about CH's fraudulent use of titles etc, then he is very much to blame if he takes him on as a therapist. Mr Fisher is not duped any more and is now part of the problem. That's my only dissent about Gita's letter.

Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: February 06, 2009 06:24AM

Henry Whitfield, trainer and practitioner of ‘Trauma Incident Reduction’, says he is a fan of Landmark Forum.

(http://www.tir.org/training/meettrainers/henrywhitfield.htm)

Dr. Frank Gerbode, founder of ‘Trauma Incident Reduction’, is an ex scientologist. In 1989 in the Superior Court of the State of California he stood accused, alongside other scientologists, of general negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud, clergy malpractice, assault, false imprisonment, and other allegations.

(http://www.scientology-lies.com/sf-courts-ragsdale-871019.html)

You can judge a hansard by the friends he keeps.

Date: February 06, 2009 07:43AM

It sounds like psychotherapy cults are starting to sweep through Britain and Hansard is hoping to fit right in.

Date: February 06, 2009 10:51PM

While I understand everyone's frustration, I think it's important not to criticise everyone and their various beliefs if for no other reason it tends to divert us from the subject at hand, which is Christopher Hansard. We should also refrain from discouraging others from at least trying to contact these individuals in an attempt to get through to them. I hope you will agree. HDM might be successful in areas that some of us may have already tried and failed.

Christopher Hansard acquiring the tools he needs to gain credentials will also ensure that he will be part of a regulatory body that adheres to a code of ethics. This in fact makes him that much more vulnerable in many ways despite the facade he is now taking painstaking measures to maintain, such as setting up the illusion of a happy little family with his latest patient. He will have to advertise every time he makes an attempt to gain ground, and rest assured for all his supporters, there are a growing number of detractors who now know the truth.
Christopher Hansard will never again enjoy the pseudo-celebrity and popularity he once had, though I do feel we should lobby his publishers at the very least about our concerns.

Date: February 07, 2009 02:29AM

Seeing the context in which Hansard is reinventing himself - landmark, scientology, and some of the smaller psychology cults that seem to be poping up everywhere is no more a distraction than his previous context - Tibetan Bon medicine. Personally, I think that a focus on his living with a former client is the bigger distraction, but I respect your views if you will respect mine.

Date: February 08, 2009 01:01AM

jah
Personally, I think that a focus on his living with a former client is the bigger distraction, but I respect your views if you will respect mine.

jah, I am not aware of your views, however if it is your view or belief that it is perfectly acceptable for a person who has put themselves in a position of authority or power over another, (no matter that the position was a complete facade, and that the man is a fraud) with a title of "Master" no less, "Physician" or "Doctor", then I dare say I disrespect your views!

I assure you it is NOT alright to initiate sexual relations with patients, clients, students, or workshop participants and I would strongly suggest you refrain from offering that it is, or even that the scenario is something that can be further discussed and philosophised about. It is NOT up for discussion!

Why, you ask? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT CHRISTOPHER HANSARD TOLD HIS PATIENTS! Each time they protested! Every time they challenged him in that tender position of patient or student... He told them that it was alright! It was acceptable! He even went as far as to tell them it was sacred!

It is NOT up for discussion! Nor is it a mere "distraction" as you say! Sleeping with patients is NOT alright!

Back to HDM and others, I encourage you to keep trying, as will I.

G

Date: February 08, 2009 02:58AM

I never said any of these things were acceptable. Of course they are not acceptable. Isn't that the whole point of this discussion here?

I also did not say sleeping with patients is alright.

For heavens sake why do you or anybody else assume that anyone (other than him) thinks otherwise.

But there is nothing I, or seemingly anyone else, can do about the past. We can only try to insure the past does not repeat itself by making him and his assocates accountable in light of what kind of person he is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.