Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: December 10, 2008 09:56PM

Victims of Christopher Hansard -- how are you steering your lives today? At a level of strong personal integrity, guided by a functional moral compass? Or are you see-sawing between doubt and cowardice? Clinging to some vague notion that what you experienced included the L word? That it was something more than blatant exploitation? If you live in or near London and have any diginity left in your psycho-emotional circuitry please attend the Witness Against Abuse meeting on Friday this week 12 Dec. 2.00pm 32-36 Loman St., London SE1 0EH. I will not be there, so please don't worry -- no journalists to blow your cover. Speak as a survivor with other survivors -- and also please tell your stories to the Metropolitan Police's Sapphire Unit. Ask for DS Stuart Sanderson on 0044 (0)207 321 7384. You will receive a sympathetic and totally confidential hearing. Your testimoney will help take a disgustingly abusive man out of circulation. He did not *love* you. The only person Christopher Hansard loves is Christopher Hansard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jah ()
Date: December 13, 2008 07:14AM

Does anyone know if any of Chrisopher Hansard's victims showed up at the aforementioned meeting?

Posted by: Gita ()
Date: December 17, 2008 03:59AM

Christopher Hansard's Main Publisher
Hodder & Stoughton Author Details
Hodder & Stoughton > Christopher Hansard

Christopher Hansard was trained in the spiritual and medical traditions of Tibetan medicine from the age of 4 and is now a leading practitioner in the field. He is Director of Clinical Affairs at the Eden Medical Centre, London. He writes a weekly column on herbal medicine in the Sunday Express magazine and a monthly column for the Life section of the Express. He regularly appears on TV and newspapers in Britain, Europe and the US. He is married with a young daughter.

Titles

* The Tibetan Art of Living - 9780340771242
* The Tibetan Art Of Positive Thinking - 9780340824153
* The Tibetan Art of Serenity - 9780340835111

Can anyone tell me why the hell Hodder is still supporting this claim?

jah
Does anyone know if any of Chrisopher Hansard's victims showed up at the aforementioned meeting?
I think it's best we leave them to it. Much of the reason they have not come forward, or no longer post here is a fear of being exposed, interrogated and blamed themselves. Dr. thomas portrayed a fairly good example of victim blaming and even pretended to be somewhat sympathetic for a time. Such facades are not at all what is needed.

Date: December 17, 2008 05:48AM

Hi Gita,
Forgive my profound cynicism, but IMHO the reason why Hodder are still promoting CH is because his books SELL. I have recently been told that the person who blew my Pema cover to CH was his literary agent. (I am barely internet literate and do not know how to disguise my email address). Agent who earns fees from CH and publisher which earns profits are the least likely interested parties to admit they have been promoting a liar, charlatan and sexual predator. They are the least likely to feel sympathy for the naive and misguided people who were deceived by Hansard's fantasies. On the subject of victims -- the first move towards eventual healing involves owning up unequivocally to one's mistakes. The 12 step programme is the most successful manifestation of this fundamental reality so far extant on our planet. (Maybe Hansard's victims should start their own Anonymous.) And while we are about it Gita -- why have you ignored my last 3 emails? Happy Solstice and best wishes for 2009.
Pema

Date: December 17, 2008 10:58PM

Take no offense Pema, I have just been very busy, traveling and so forth.
I can confirm that you are incorrect in your assumption, though I wish I could help you. Much of the info. I received came from other sources.
Here's to a Gregorian new year!
Gita (YT)

Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: January 05, 2009 06:58PM

Happy 2009 to all those seeking justice and resolution to the deceptions and suffering generated by Mr. Christopher Hansard.

Date: January 10, 2009 01:06AM

[www.christopherhansard.com]

Is this a threat Christopher? If so, who to and what for?

Date: February 03, 2009 01:17PM

Christopher Hansard is attempting to rear his ugly head once more... and he is not alone. See below.

Association for Contextual Behavioral Science

christopher

* View
* Track
* Contact

christopher hansard
therapist/coach
london england private practice
london, 0
United Kingdom

Site member for: 1 week 10 hours. a fairly recent site member
Contact Information

* Email christopher

Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)

* ACT Background and Training

i am currently about to enter a ACT training in London,UK with Martin Wilkes and Henry Whitfield

With the endorsement and encouragement of one of his former psychotherapists, Mr. Mike Fisher of the British Association of Anger Management introduced Christopher Hansard to Mr. Henry Whitfield, though Mr. Fisher is far from ignorant of Christopher Hansards unethical, sexual advances on his clients and students, and furthermore and perhaps more incriminating, Mr. Fisher is aware that the entire story of Christopher's training by a Tibetan Master in New Zealand is a mere delusion. Indeed, Mr. Fisher is 1 of 3 people who Christopher Hansard admitted that the story of his training told in 3 publications is a lie. Yet, Mr. Fisher, alongside Christopher's more current psychotherapist who was herself formerly a patient, continue to refer clients and encourage this man to gain credentials in order to continue practicing bringing their own ethics into question.

However there are many more who know differently who lack the training of these supposed well educated therapists. Many of Christopher Hansard's alleged victims who know not by training but by the horror of their own experiences.

Christopher Hansard, is a man who by all definitions is more than likely psychopathic and has been for most of his life judging by his ability to fool even these otherwise intelligent people into believing he has been the victim of his own clients and students who seduced him over the span of 30 years, as opposed to the other way around, and his offering of having suffered "a nervous breakdown" just in the last 5 years. Yet both sexual abuse and physical violence have been a part of this fictional "Plastic Shaman's" life since well before he ever feigned his own vulnerability and victimhood and reached out not for their help in getting better, but for their help in supporting his addictions and teaching him how to manipulate far better. Though this may be the first time he has so openly and publicly "reached for help", it is not the first time, nor will it be the last he has re-invented himself. Christopher Hansard trained as an actor and continues to act by all definitions. He learned quickly how portraying himself as the victim, even of his own illness, placated his therapist, his detractors and even some of those he abused. Christopher Hansard is a quick study, and when once again his abuses and fraud were nearly exposed, he learned how drawing on the sympathy of those around him, served him, and could be used to his own advantage.

Posted by: HDM ()
Date: February 04, 2009 11:55AM

Gita should we all write the ACT hiring board and ask them if they have rocks in their head? Challenge them, human to human and say why do you endanger more innocent patients? This is not the raving of one person who could have a vendetta. I personally know of several of the stories and can vouch for their veracity. And now we have an actual person we can address with an actual email. It is much less fluffy than trying to warn the general citizens of Christopher Hansard's neighbourhood.

That man should just stop trying to be a therapist and go be a waiter or something. Christopher give it up. Seriously!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.