Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: dr. thomas ()
Date: June 02, 2008 02:17AM

The darkness that has been swirling around Hansard for many years has infected many people in the most vile of ways. That, together with the fact that he now seems to be using his health-care practice as his own personal bordello, fodder for his sexual fascination if you will, leads me to these two pieces of advise.

If you have had anything to do with Hansard personally over the past five years, as a patient, lover or close personal friend, track carefully how your are feeling, physically and emotionaly and if you think you have been infected you probably have. Based on whatever your belief system is, go see a qualified individual and have him and the energy he attracts extracted, purged, flushed, whatever. Don't pretend it doesn't exist.

The positive benifits of Hansard's knowledge and talents, wherever he got them, has now been outweighed by the sick and disturbing qualities of sexual addiction, predatory behaviour, and dark evil, energy. Whether or not he is sick, in a psychological and spiritual sense, or has evil intent, is not altogether clear. Until that is established he must be stopped from having any intimate contact with other human beings, and made completely accountable to the community, pending a throough investigation of the man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 02, 2008 07:57AM

real-name-gone you use the term ‘flying saucer man’ to describe jeff bowe (p105). The only other time I have seen this term used is by someone called davron on sceptics.org.uk. I couldn’t find anything about Jeff Bowe and flying saucers on the internet. Perhaps you can help me find the reference and let me know if you also write under the ‘nom to clé’ of davron.

Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 02, 2008 08:18AM

Christopher Hansard tells us that:

‘according to the Bön (pre-Buddhist) Tibetan tradition in which Christopher was trained, a person of his quality comes along only once every 700 years and is known as a “Lha-Khu” - a Thunder Being, an incarnation of the energy of medicine. Described as a bolt of lightning because he possesses a powerful energy, he is considered an awakener of consciousness. He chooses and designs his life before being born, then creates the right processes to fulfill his purpose. Coming at a time of great world-wide upheaval and dissatisfaction, the Lha-Khu shows people how consciousness manifests itself in illness and helps awaken them to their innate healing potential.’

[web.archive.org]

Chris_Farmer, I gather from what you have written that you are a Buddhist. I presume that the birth of a being such as this is far more significant than the mere once a generation rebirth of the Dalai Lama or the Panchen Lama. Perhaps you can give us some reference to this great and auspicious event in the history of mankind other than those of Christopher Hansard’s websites?

Real-name-gone, compared to this and the damage that this fantacist, known as Chrsitopher Hansard, has done I really do not give a damn what Jeff Bowe’s credentials may be.

Christopher Hansard I hope you feel deeply remorseful when you read this shit that you wrote. What kind of stupid and abusive life did you design? Baaa!

Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 03, 2008 06:10AM

It would appear that Christopher Hansard has now chosen to remove, from his website, his statement on Tibetan Way.

Date: June 05, 2008 06:00AM

Just a note to thank all those who recently PM'd me, and to assure them that very interesting progress is being made.

Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: June 05, 2008 02:20PM

Thank you for your support all. Progress is being made and a considerable amount of evidence has been gathered for the case. The myth will be broken and we will achieve our initial aim.

James

Date: June 06, 2008 06:53AM

In case anyone is interested Laiku is a Lithuanian word that roughly translates as "on-time," which I supposed good be turned around to suggest "timely." It is a common last name in many Himalayan countries also. Thunder-being is a native American term primarily and refers to beings considered to be "extra-terrestrial" or individuals who have had contact with "extra-terrestrials" and have the uique position of therefore not being bound by the conformative behaviour of their times and culture. Interesting self-image.

Date: June 06, 2008 09:46PM

world saviour springs to mind!

Posted by: pema ()
Date: June 07, 2008 07:06PM

Dr Thomas -- your comments are interesting. I will clear my mailbox so you can if you wish send me a private message. You need 10 posts here before you can use the private messaging system. Others -- I started this thread with the aim of encouraging women who have suffered sexual, emotional and/or psychological abuse from Christopher Hansard to speak to the media about their experiences either anonymously, with a false name or with full identification. In this respect the thread has not achieved its objective. But if it results in CH being prevented from practising *healing* of any description then I will be content.
Pema

Date: June 10, 2008 04:41AM

pema
Dr Thomas -- your comments are interesting. I will clear my mailbox so you can if you wish send me a private message. You need 10 posts here before you can use the private messaging system. Others -- I started this thread with the aim of encouraging women who have suffered sexual, emotional and/or psychological abuse from Christopher Hansard to speak to the media about their experiences either anonymously, with a false name or with full identification. In this respect the thread has not achieved its objective. But if it results in CH being prevented from practising *healing* of any description then I will be content.
Pema

There is nothing to talk about really. I have already sought legal council and was informed that because I did not spend a significantly large amount of money, or have my life decisions impacted strongly, Hansard can not be challenged by me based on "false pretences." There is precedent for lawsuits based on false pretenses.

If the lawsuit is based on Hansards presentation as a dur bon physician, it would, apparently, be up to the individual bringing the suit to prove that he is not what he says he is, rather than the other way around.

I was also informed that unless the psychological abuse was consistant and prolonged, in a clearly defined relationship, there was little I could do on that score. As for physical abuse, which I never witnessed, I was told that there must be clear evidence of either physical abuse, intimidation or harassment, or somekind of non-consensual interference.

Therefore, as has been said many time on this site I gather, it is up to the individuals who may have become victims, based on the above criteria, to either take legal action, to contront him directly and demand redress, to lobby for censure, or to drop it and move on in their life (and seek whatever therapeutic help might be needed).

Those seem to be the choices.

For myself, at this point, the last three choices seem like the most practical. Legal action would require a plaintiff with a significantly strong complaint and witnesses. As far as I can tell, no such individual(s) has been willing to step forward, have they? Somebody has to at least gather witness testimony. Has anyone actually done that?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.