Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: mariac ()
Date: May 18, 2008 03:49AM

I was a patient and relate TOTALLY with what you have written- apart from feeling at times there was inappropriate behaviour- i recommended him to friends who had v strong negative feelings towards him. I feel either he just excluded me from the nastyness- or my vulnerable state meant I blamed myself and kept going...I dont know, Id like to hear from you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 18, 2008 05:36AM

I agree towards what i knew was the end- i started looking for other forms of healing and healers and felt that there was something not quite right- that most days he was hitting onto me, that his relationship was showing strain and that he kept lying- I had had lots of benfits and then I thought well the rest is up to me- this man is just that a man- and has his own issues-he cant save me/help me- i have to make that final push myself- despite the sexual innuendo and sometimes feeling of unease- him staring at my breasts- he always made me feel cared for and like my health and welfare was important and when i came in upset he always always made me feel better and helped me to see a solution- im not defending, im not attacking, im giving a viewpoint. one funny thing- i would be feeling fine some days/weeks- as soon as i walked in and he asked me how i was there would be this wave of emotion and i would start crying- not always there would be cycles where i wd feel angry, then upset, then we would have sessions where it was like seeing a friend and then it would be back to the crying...i dont know did he in some way create this for me?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:40AM

mariac;

Please wait until your post is approved and someone responds before making another post, or at least don't post quite so many times repeatedly on the same thread.

Date: May 18, 2008 08:51PM

I know- sorry- I am new to this and thought that each post would just be a direct response to what someone had said...didnt realise they would all pop up in one go- sorry- and thanks :)

Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 19, 2008 04:49AM

Mariac, I think it may be more helpful if I respond to your messages publicly. I made it clear way back on this forum that I was briefly a client of Christopher Hansard and that he tried to recruit me as an ‘apprentice’. Apart from that everything else I know is a consequence of my being very well networked.

Your story sounds sadly familiar. It is not clear when you last went to Hansard for treatment but it does sound like your confusion began long before you discovered this forum. Confusion in relation to a physician is not a good sign. No amount of benefit can outweigh the destructiveness of that confusion.

Your contribution to this forum may help others but I would strongly advise you and anyone in a similar position to seek direct and professional help in dealing with this matter.

Date: May 19, 2008 04:55AM

Thank you. To be honest I am still a patient- well technically- so am feeling very lost and confused and like I wasted so much of my time. I had a lot of benefits too- its always been tempered with the feeling that he was hitting onto me.......and i guess I am trying to find some good in this for my sake...and for the sake of others to pass on. He never raped me, he never forced himself on me- it was just always lots of touching and lewd jokes and a few times, feeling very exposed and being asked to take my top off for treatment,which was fine, but there was no sense of him trying to maintain my modesty, on the contrary he looked flushed! Thank you for the reply. I shall have to find a way........

Posted by: Elizabeth Newton ()
Date: May 19, 2008 03:35PM

In what way are you still "technically" a patient? I understand your ambiguity and the shock you must be feeling. But whatever beneficial experiences people have had with CH, in whatever metier he has been pursuing, he has always left a trail of anger, misery and confusion which as Dorje says is not a good sign in a physician, or a spiritual advisor, or a human being, for that matter. Don't blame your confusion on your own perceptions or feel ashamed about it. This man can confuse at international championship level.

Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 20, 2008 02:15AM

A point of clarification regarding Hansard's current center of activities, which has been reported previously as being at 6 Lower Grovernor Place, Victoria, London. Despite a number of calls to that address by Westminster Trading Standards Officers, the self-appointed Master of Dur-Con kept his door firmly shut, and calls remained unanswered.

There may it seem be some confusion about another business at that address, Sarah Eden Introductions. It is unclear if this has anything to do with Christopher Hansard, his bogus claims and troubling activities. Further information at:

[www.londononline.co.uk]

Regarding Hansard's claim to be a Physician of Tibetan medicine, Bon (or otherwise) and his supposed ancient Tibetan system please note these have been thoroughly researched and exposed as fraudulent. For more detailed information kindly visit:

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

Date: May 22, 2008 07:02AM

I urge anyone reading this who may have been abused in whatever way at the hands of CH to post your story- to contact the police, to spread the word to anyone you know who is willing to listen. The man is in pain- most abusers are and needs to be helped. Needs to be stopped
Petition the council, let the neighbours in Victoria know, post on forums, the truth shall set you free
I urge anyone who is a friend of CH, who has intimate knowledge of the man- to get him to get some help. For himself, for the people he has abused and for those he may still abuse
I urge you CH- if you log on and read this from your work place- to go into the light and heal yourself. Until you do- you are no use to anyone. And your environment is a reflection of that right now. Do it for yourself, for the people you have healed and inspired and for the people you have hurt and destroyed. Do it to stop any further pain. Deep down I think you know that the path you are being led down is not what your soul desires and not what the world needs.

Thank you for listening.
Peace and Light
M

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: May 23, 2008 10:06PM

Mariac,
I am sorry to be so blunt but if CH manipulated you into taking your shirt off...well...first off I can relate girlfriend. It happens to us all. But after saying that listen please....to avoid a repeat of this listen to me.... this guy is not ''in pain''. He is not hurting and acting out OK...hear me. He is just perverted. Some people are. Simple. Don't even waste your time trying to figure it out. You know racing a car at 120mph feels really good to some people. Drinking 5 or 6 glasses of vodka feels really good to some people. Some things just...they make people feel good. This jacko felt good(I don't care if he blushed), by having you take your shirt off. Honey, he should be paying YOU!!!!!!!! Dumbass perv. I'd love to have a talk with this guy......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.