Current Page: 95 of 139
Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: February 18, 2008 08:15AM

There has been some small effort here to paint Hansard's current operations as somewhat extinct, I would suggest dormant would be more appropriate. Meanwhile, one imagines he has derived some comfort from the absence of any concerted legal charge against him, as to his possible intentions, well given the psychotic nature of the delusion, which launched the entire Dur-Don charade, it is not beyond the bounds of probability, that he could be harbouring some sleeping wish to resurrect his 'Master of Dur-Con' activities. Would that possbly explain why his previous sites have not been withdrawn? Has Hansard's 'Golden Goose' really been cast aside? Perhaps those possessed of a troubling conscience would hope that he would slide away into the darkness, wishing such a retreat may draw a veil over any more uncomfortable scrutinty?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2008 08:39AM by jeff bowe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: February 18, 2008 03:13PM

rrmoderator
gondolf:

You seem to largely defend Hansard.

And you repeatedly attempt to do so by claiming his methods somehow work, that people should be forgiving in some way, etc. etc.

You also spend quite a bit of time attacking Jeff Bowe, who is the most outspoken critic of Hansard on this thread.

The allegations against Hansard are very serious.

And it appears he is a fraud.

Frankly, the man doesn't appear worth defending and your repeated attempts to do so are just a bit strange.

What is your agenda/purpose here?

Jeff Bowes makes clear his agenda at: [christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

Yours has never been clear Gondolf. Perhaps you would like to answer the moderator's question on this matter.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: February 19, 2008 12:57AM

Dorje,

I will not longer be participating on this thread. If you are willing to accept honest answers to your question, I would be happy to oblige in private.

Date: February 19, 2008 09:11PM

Such assurances of withdrawal from this thread have been made previously by this poster, perhaps he/she will resurface on other forums, under a different guise? It is unfortunate that such '"honest answers" cannot be offered openly, perhaps Dorje may care to share any response he receives, to what remain key questions from the Moderator.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: February 20, 2008 03:07AM

My response to Dorje is the same response I have to you, in respect to honest answers, in private. I do not expect to be returned in kind, and that is why I am exiting. Cheerio.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 20, 2008 03:13AM

Bye gondolf

And if you don't wish to participate publicly the private messaging will not be necessary either.

Date: February 20, 2008 06:25AM

Enjoy your anonymous rantings elsewhere Mahakala

Posted by: Cornwell ()
Date: March 01, 2008 09:01AM

I have not posted for a long time and wanted to add my comments to the thread again. So I was a client, a fragile client of CH for about MANY months. Although I think I was always skepitcal of CH during that period, I was in a very dark place at the time. The disintegratio of the practice was a real concern - I saw the removal of the other disciplines, the dissolution of the apprentices and the departure of Stephanie. It was Stehanie's departure that made me realise that things were seriously going wrong at the practice. I have written before at my belief that the collusion of the apprentices was my biggest disasppointment and that remains. You treated me, you helped me and your disppearnance without warning made me realise there was something to be concerned about. When I highlighted this to CH, he made a cock and bull story about the reasons. I then received a strange and quite wierd email, it read in parts like a threat. I would like you to know I forwarded it to the Dalai Lama with comments on where it came from and why it was written. Although you might believe that you have disappeared, you have not. We, your old clients, remember you. You should be ashamed of this thread and these comments. You shoudl feel embararssed that this is your legacy. You are clearly a fraud, not a misunderstood guru or divinity. You should not practice. Nor should Stephanie or your apprentices. I am sad that I believed there was someone who could help me spiritually when you clearly are a coward and a charlatan. I am confident that your karmic resolution will come. And you can not escape the negative issues raised on this thread.

Posted by: Elizabeth Newton ()
Date: March 02, 2008 12:13PM

Have you raken, or will you take, any action on this Cornwell? While not wishing to start the whole argument up again, I tend to side with those who believe that if you have grounds to seek Hansard's suppression through some legal means, it would be advisable to do so. Karmic retribution can take quite a while, after all, and is unpredictable.

Date: March 02, 2008 07:40PM

Welcome back Cornwell..your comments are timely, and reveal again the appalling situation which was allowed to develop.

As stated previously Hansard was not operating within a vacuum, a considerable degree of responsibility continues to rest upon those who were aware of abuse, yet for whatever reasons, failed to bring the matter to the attention of the appropriate authorities. They were complicit.

Perhaps others may recall how previous postings by Cornwell were consistently ignored by Hansard's former associates, perhaps they would care to address his concerns and experiences now?

I agree too that Christopher Hansard, no matter his recent metamorphosis, will continue to be haunted by the deception, abuse and manipulation that seemed to have operated at his so-called medical centre. There is no hiding place for the self-styled 'Thunder-Being'. Apart from current efforts to expose his activities and claims, what is really required is for those ho have direct experience to come forward and press legal charges.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2008 07:45PM by jeff bowe.

Current Page: 95 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.