Current Page: 89 of 139
Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Elizabeth Newton ()
Date: November 27, 2007 10:19PM

Hello Gondolf, I presume this is a reply to my statement about Peter Hansard. If he has died I was unaware of it. Are you sure of it? If alive he would only be 72. In fact I would recommend that - unless he is dead - the UK "operatives" try to contact him as I am sure he would make a reliable witness. Although God knows what he would make of his son. He divorced Chris's mother Mary in the early 70s if that's the marriage you mean; I don't know of any later ones. I never met him. When I knew Chris he (Peter) had recently moved to England. I don't know anything of his reputation; just his work. Can you or anyone confirm that he is no longer alive? I'm absolutely willing to contribute anything I can to this investigation but do remember my connection with Chris was 25 years ago and I was only 18 at the time.

Having compared the evidence on this site with what I heard/experienced in 1982 I am implacably convinced that Chris must be stopped; not only from practising medicine but from reinventing himself again, somewhere else, where he could do damage again. What's happening about this?

And thank you Dorje for your nice message. I'd like to answer but haven't got my 10 posts yet; will do when i have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: November 28, 2007 02:47AM

My goodness. Could Peter Hansard be the same orthinological author who wrote the first ever book on the study of bird droppings? He also wrote Field of Horses and other illustrated and informative books about birds, horses, monkeys, etc.

Date: November 28, 2007 11:33AM

Right again! I do think it would be worthwhile to see if he's living and traceable.

Peter Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: November 28, 2007 09:07PM

Right again! I do think it would be worthwhile to see if he's living and traceable.

Try the New Zealand High Commission in London. Also The British Library. His publishers may know his where he is now and if he's still alive. Gondolf is ignoring my requests for clarification on little Christopher's present whereabouts. Very strange considering G is still active on this thread. Also someone needs to alert the Swiss authorities because as Elizabeth points out, our slippery chum tends to reinvent himself when he runs into the buffers. I will not engage in any further research on CH -- but I am here to advise.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: November 29, 2007 02:27AM

Sorry Pema, for not replying earlier. I don't have any more than that rumour. Everyone connected to this story seems to have scattered to the four winds. Presumabley some people have talked to their solicitors where appropriate and Mr. Hansard will reinvent himself in some less grandiose fashion.

I am still interested in the back story however.

Re: Peter Hansard and Chris
Date: November 29, 2007 11:46AM

Yes. Is there anyone in the UK who is willing or able to follow up Peter Hansard? I have no idea whether he would be supportive of Chris's cause or not but at least he could and I am sure would verify the facts about his early life. As for Chris, what about the police department that had a file on him? Is that still active? Couldn't they alert Interpol?

Posted by: pema ()
Date: November 29, 2007 11:00PM

Christopher Hansard has not, to my knowledge, been charged with a crime so Interpol would not be interested in him or his Dad. Perhaps the ever-vigilant Jeff Bowe would like to do some sleuthing re: Peter?

Date: November 30, 2007 08:42PM

I wouldn't advocate going after Peter Hansard, or anyone, without just cause, such as pending charges. I wanted to provide some background leads to help a genuine (and I hope fair) enquiry in case it should take place as there appeared to be a lot of confusion (understatement!) about CH's past; there were requests for people who had known him in NZ to tell their story and no one else had apart from "Lorenzetti." That's not surprising as I only came upon the RRforum webpage while looking up something else; decided to investigate; got to the index, saw "Christopher Hansard" and thought "Oh f**k, what's happened now?" And trawled through the whole sorry and bewildering 88 pages. I am completely unequipped to judge the partially- related experiences of people I have never met with someone I knew 25 years ago. But CH has been dogged by these troubles for a very long time and will, I believe, continue to be. Part of his nature. Yes, we all know the maxim "If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him". But that doesn't mean that a "spiritual friend" or "teacher" needs to resort to such "unskilful and unhealthy" (God that repellant New Age language) to prove his feet of clay. CH is simply prone to abuse of power. That is my concern for his future and that of those who may be associated with him.

Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: December 01, 2007 04:33AM

Lorenzetti, please log in and check your mailbox as it is full and cannot receive any more messages. Other contributors might be well advised to do the same. I think something went amiss when the software on this forum was modified. Greetings all. Dorje

Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: December 04, 2007 01:09AM

Dorje - I have freed up some space in my mailbox.
Catherine - I would like to thank you for your thoughtful and perceptive postings regarding Chris's past behaviour. Hopefully they will help convince people that his claims regarding his medical training, for example, are false.

Current Page: 89 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.