Posted by: pema ()
Date: September 07, 2007 01:56AM

correct addres is
kaymcc25@aol.com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: September 18, 2007 04:25AM

[b:63f531d6a3]The following affidavit was provided by Doctor Barry Clark, a highly respected and qualified physican of Tibetan medicine. I am extremely grateful to Doctor Clark for his active and authoratitive support. Jeffrey Bowes[/color:63f531d6a3][/b:63f531d6a3]

[b:63f531d6a3]Dr Barry Clark,
Auckland
New Zealand[/b:63f531d6a3]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I have been requested to provide a statement about the status of Christopher Hansard.

I, Doctor Barry Clark, trained in Tibetan Medicine for almost twenty years in the Indian Himalayas, under two of His Holiness The Dalai Lama's personal physicians. I have published, in two languages, a translation of the Root and Explanatory Tantras of Tibetan Medicine and released a DVD, and numerous articles and papers on Tibetan Medicine.

I have a justifiable claim to be the foremost western teacher, physician, translator, researcher and expert in the field of Tibetan Medicine.

To reach this status over many years I not only had to train in the 156 chapters of the 'Four Tantras', but also become fluent in written and spoken forms of both modern and classical Tibetan, so as to translate both the classical texts and oral teachings thereon.

[b:63f531d6a3]In my thirty-one years of endeavours in this system I have come to the conclusion that no such practice as ‘Dur-Bon’ exists in the Tibetan Tradition.

In my limited contact with Christopher Hansard I gained the impression that he had almost no formal knowledge of the Tibetan Medical system. He appears to have almost none of the requisite knowledge of Tibetan language, nor any textual knowledge of the classical Tantras, which are the syllabus for all students and practitioners of Tibetan
Medicine.

I conclude that Mr Hansard's claims to proficiency in the Tibetan medical system cannot be substantiated and that by no stretch of the imagination could he be regarded as a qualified practitioner of Tibetan Medicine[/b:63f531d6a3][/color:63f531d6a3]

Sincerely,

[b:63f531d6a3]Dr. Barry Clark[/b:63f531d6a3]

Christopher Hansard
Date: September 18, 2007 06:12AM

I know Barry personally and have been treated by him. His professional expertise is beyond doubt. He is respected by both Tibetan medical practitioners and his many western patients and friends. He is one of only a tiny number of westerners who have become fully qualified in the Tibetan medical tradition.
Pema

Christopher Hansard
Date: September 18, 2007 06:14AM

I know Barry personally and have been treated by him. His professional expertise is beyond doubt. He is respected by both Tibetan medical practitioners and his many western patients and friends. He is one of only a tiny number of westerners who have become fully qualified in the Tibetan medical tradition.
Pema

Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: October 19, 2007 05:22AM

I found this posted on the UK Skeptics forum. I guess it would not have been permitted here at Rick Ross. I hope like me you find it as amusing as it is sad. The poster calls himself Davron. Anybody see any similarities with posters here? Love to you all from Dorje.

'I have been poking around this site for sometime but have only just decide to join and post.

I decided to start posting after I saw a reference to Jeff Bowe, my how times change. When I first came across Mr Bowe he was in the land of the fairies writing articles and a really serious flying saucer nut. He was a firm supporter of 'aliens ate my dog' and 'George Bush is really a fish' category of journalism. So it came as some surprise to find that he had read reinvented himself as the defender of all things true and Tibetan.

I had never heard of this Christopher Hansard chap before and reading the Rick Ross postings about him he is either viewed as a saint or Satan or something in between. Most definitely the guy is a creepy character who needs large amounts of therapy and in all probability locking up.

I viewed Rick Ross from a different viewpoint to the other people I suppose, as I am not immediately involved but what did strike me was the arguments used by Jeff Bowe. The arguments used by both sides have holes so big in them that you could drive a truck through them. At one point Mr Flying Saucer directs all the readers to look at conclusive evidence that Hansard is a charlatan by comparing two piles of wood, yes I kid you not, two piles of wood turned into pyramids for a bonfire. Key point being that as Hansard is building a pyramid of wood for a bonfire it is obviously the copy of something from an earlier book. This in his mind conclusively proves that Hansard is a charlatan. I don't know if Mr Bowe noticed that the earlier construction was built so that it had the Indian peace symbol constructed into the pile i.e. the swastika. Hansards had no such embellishment or sophistication, in fact it looked exactly like a pyramid of wood that any child would make in their back garden given a saw and a few logs. I have made similar things while sitting in a bar using cocktail sticks (hey I am Guru send me money now!).

Hansards claim is that his medical system is earlier than the present Tibetan system and produces a scholar of Tibetan origin to prove this. Bowe claims that this is not true and produces a scholar to prove this. Hansards supporters appeared to be some dodgy people who Bowe cannot locate, which is not surprising as Bowe vilifies and humiliates anyone who has had anything to do with Hansard. This includes the victims of supposed malpractice, I use the term supposed because in English law we are innocent until proven guilty, it is not surprising that people will not come forward when Jeff Bowe immediately places their names on his blogspot.

My entire take on this thing is that I would like to lock up Christopher Hansard and Jeff bowe in a room for eternity and put it on live WebCam I am sure it would make great if not interesting violent and viewing.

So in the end who are we to believe is it
' aliens ate my dog and used his DNA to create George Bush'
or
'I am the reincarnation of the great pizza delivery being'

I think they deserve they each other. To my mind Mr Bowe's motives are not entirely honest. On the other hand neither do Hansards motives appear to be honest either. The arguments boil down to...we have the man who reinvented himself from being a flying saucer freak into the guardian of all things Tibetan , arguing with a man who invented himself as a Tibetan physician.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." '
--From Hamlet (I, iv, 90)

Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: October 23, 2007 05:15AM

I gather that the pressure is building upon Christopher Hansard, as a number of London authorities, informed about his claims and practices, and troubled by allegations of sexual abuse, have instigated a serious investigation. No wonder the door to Hansard's Victoria premises appears firmly locked, and no one answers any enquiries. I have been informed that, seemingly in an effort to fend-off further scrutiny, Hansard has sought legal representation, although this in itself may prove to be a vapour trail of further deception. What is known is that efforts to expose the Master of Dur-Con continue.

Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: November 01, 2007 02:35AM

Jeff Bowe said: "What is known is that efforts to expose the Master of Dur-Con continue."

Could you be a little more specific on that score.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 05, 2007 10:08AM

The police aren't following it up, then.

Re: Christopher Hansard/Mohan
Date: November 07, 2007 04:51PM

I received an email this morning (Wed 7 Nov) from someone called Han Blan who claims that Michael Lyons aka Dr Mohan was arrested at London airport on 21 Sept. on charges of multiple rape and sexual assault. He's in the same league as Hansard -- phoney Tibetan Buddhist persona, courting high lamas etc; Also claims to be a healer. Has harem of young(ish) female acolytes. Dunno if I'm alone on this, but I find it puzzling that the police have acted in Mohan's case but not with Hansard. In both instances there is a substantial body of evidence and testimony. Sigh.

Re: Christopher Hansard/Mohan
Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 09, 2007 09:54AM

pema
I received an email this morning (Wed 7 Nov) from someone called Han Blan who claims that Michael Lyons aka Dr Mohan was arrested at London airport on 21 Sept. on charges of multiple rape and sexual assault. He's in the same league as Hansard -- phoney Tibetan Buddhist persona, courting high lamas etc; Also claims to be a healer. Has harem of young(ish) female acolytes. Dunno if I'm alone on this, but I find it puzzling that the police have acted in Mohan's case but not with Hansard. In both instances there is a substantial body of evidence and testimony. Sigh.

I think complaints have been made to the police about Mohan over decades. Perhaps eventually it has been acted on due to the repeated complaints over the years, or obviously there are some other different circumstances.

Maybe hansard was arrested- we wouldn't know. In the UK people are arrested if people complain about offences such as these, but it often doesn't go to court unless there is DNA or camera evidence, either way it can take several months. He and his family would keep quiet about it, and most people apart from the women who complained or his inner circle wouldn't know if he's been arrested or not.

I don't know if the people in Canada actually reported Hansard, also because he has changed the country he was operating from maybe that helped him evade having the buildup of complaints to the local police force it seems Mohan has had.

Current Page: 87 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.