Current Page: 86 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: sarahteasler ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:25PM

Exactly Kath....

I am very disturbed that people believe that Hansard just "accidently" sexually harrassed patients and collegues...

I am interested to see where all this goes. Thanks to all the brave souls who have shared their stories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: August 06, 2007 10:52PM

[b:5bde6e99df]
[christopherhansard.blogspot.com][/b:5bde6e99df]

Christopher Hansard
Date: August 15, 2007 12:26AM

Please to report that another website has removed all mention of Christopher Hansard
[b:9d728aeb6b]
[christopherhansard.blogspot.com][/b:9d728aeb6b]

Christopher Hansard
Date: August 15, 2007 12:45AM

[b:a305bc9a9b]If anyone wishes to support the efforts to inform Christopher Hansard's publishers of their concerns about his activities, claims, or reported plagiarism please visit the following link where you can post your comments directly to Hodder and Stoughton

[www.hodder.co.uk][/b:a305bc9a9b]

[b:a305bc9a9b]Thanks to those who know who they are for all the help.[/b:a305bc9a9b]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cb ()
Date: August 23, 2007 10:23PM

to the former apprentice who is currently advertising tibetan massage on a complementary health site which says it supports values of the highest professionalism and ethics:

you have openly and actively sought to stop christopher from practising. you have told your story here expclicitly and gained sympathy and support for your courage.

you are now advertising publically the techniques you were taught by those who you accuse of having abused you to publicise your career as a therapist.

is this morally right?
are peoples spirits, souls and bodies safe in your hands?

you have surely suffered a lot and are excellent at what you do.
but have you not thought about how your contradicition affects all the people, teachings and teachers you are associated with and everyone who has been affected by this situation?

please have some consideration

Christopher Hansard
Date: August 27, 2007 10:54PM

The following message was posted on

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

in response to the effort to alert Hansard's publishers about the bogus nature of his claims and troubling allegations surrouning his so-called 'practices'

[i:87a47332a3][b:87a47332a3]i saw hansard on the recommendation of someone i was on a course with. during the consultation he enquired as to my profession: i am an NHS professional - and he told me he would get me some very well paid work in singapore with a client of his.... he went on to give me what he thought the diagnosis and symptoms of this client. in all honesty what he described was nonsensical and i got the strong feeling he had no idea about the mental health conditions that he was supposedly involving himself with. i didn't go back....given what i've discovered recently it's hardly surprising i had this response...furthermore i also heard of someone who had a much more serious encounter inthat she was basically persuaded, for her spiritual development, or some such garbage, to have sex with him.

Posted-23 August 2007 10:36 [/b:87a47332a3][/i:87a47332a3]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kath ()
Date: August 28, 2007 01:15AM

cb

you have surely suffered a lot and are excellent at what you do.
but have you not thought about how your contradicition affects all the people, teachings and teachers you are associated with and everyone who has been affected by this situation?

please have some consideration

People should be allowed to turn the negative of learning from Hansard into a positive. If they can turn it into something that benefits their practice (not saying he does teach anything good necessarily, but some apprentices might develop their own take on it) then it sort of means those years/months of working with Hansard weren't wasted/taen by him if you see what I mean.

For all you know this apprentice might have learned a lot from Hansard as a negative example of how not to behave if you see what I mean, and be behaving in the exact opposite way :)

People have the right to claim credit for courses they have taken/paid for etc, even if some of the teachings they discard. No doubt they learned something from it.

For all you know this person has learned tibetan massage from someone other than CH.

It seems to me you are seeing to criticise what's someone else's business and choice of how they live their lives etc.

If people are supposed never to work in alternative medicine/shamanism ever again, that could mean for instance that someone is unable to work as they've done that their whole lives. Then their experience with CH has left them destitute and it would be another way of feeling that he's destroyed their lives if you see what I mean.

The apprentices still have to move forward and have a life somehow, not just live to fight CH 24/7.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cb ()
Date: September 03, 2007 03:15PM

dear kath you are completely right
it is possible to now study acredited courses in various traditions of tibetan massage in the us and in europe with tibetan doctors.
of course someone should go ahead and do what they want.
if this isnt the case it still does seem an apparent contradiction.
If someone feels they have been extremely violated yet is happy to use what they have been taught by those they feel violated them , when there are so many methods to choose from to do this, is it fair to guess that there is something they consider extremely valuable in what they learnt and. doesnt that value give it authenticity ?
its sort of confusing in the light of all the other arguments here and it seems inauthentic and convenient to ignore things like this.
apologies if i upset anyone
truly: apologies.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: September 06, 2007 10:37PM

Dear Group,
Thought you might be interested in the non-response I got from CH's publisher Hodder and Stoughton. Perhaps some of you would like to contact CH's agent -- email address below.
Cheers
Pema
We have no comment to make on this here, but suggest you
contact Christopher Hansard's agent who is Kay McCauley on
kilmarth@email.msn.com. Yours sincerely Rowena Webb

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Dawes [mailto:stephanie.dawes@hodder.co.uk]
Sent: 05 September 2007 17:30
To: Rowena Webb
Subject: FW: Christopher Hansard

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: September 06, 2007 11:03PM

Further to the above. The email address for Hansard's agent is incorrect. My message to it bounced. Will post correct one if/when I get it.
Pema

Current Page: 86 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.