Current Page: 81 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: July 08, 2007 03:57AM

I am though reminded of Einstein's obsrvation that "People only hear what they want others to say".

Certainly true isn't it Jeff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 08, 2007 06:31AM

Let's not have people here exchanging insults flaming.

That is against the rules.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: July 08, 2007 08:24AM

This is no argument or doubt regarding the fraudulent nature of Hansard's claims, unless of course one chooses to ignore the glaring inconsistencies, contradictions, distortions, plagiarism and deceptions, which are woven throughout his [i:08f755eaf1]Dur-Con [/i:08f755eaf1]fiction. However, the world can of course be flat, all that is required to make it so is [i:08f755eaf1]belief[/i:08f755eaf1], after all why let inconvenient facts obstruct matters?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: July 08, 2007 10:25AM

"This is no argument or doubt regarding the fraudulent nature of Hansard's claims,"

It is true that he has been unable to back up his claims of having been trained in the manner typically cited by him.

"Unless of course one chooses to ignore the glaring inconsistencies, contradictions, distortions, plagiarism and deceptions, which are woven throughout his Dur-Con fiction.The world can of course be flat, all that is required to make it so is belief, after all why let inconvenient facts obstruct matters?"

One of the inconsistancies is the fact that he obtained a body of knoweldge which he consistantly demonstrated at workshops and to patients and readers of three books. While this might be an inconveniant fact obstructing the dur-con campaign, it is an important consideration when determining the appropriate response to Hansard. One who has not attended such workshops, or read said books is in no position to pass judgement.

If for instance, he learned something of value and is able to demonstrate that, the fact that he misrepresented the source of his learning is not a crime worthy of time in the dungeon. In the free world witches don't get burned at the stake anymore and the inquisition has long since passed.

Some people would say that his story was just marketing and the true test of misrepresentation in that industry is whether or not he can deliver what he says he can deliver. In the end, students and patients and readers will not care one iota where or how he learned what he learned. They will care whether he can deliver, and that is the criteria they will use to judge him.

So he is a self made man; so what?

The only real issue is not bruised egos but whatever abuse was actually suffered and how he is going to make ammends accordingly.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kath ()
Date: July 08, 2007 07:27PM

Have the police said they will arrest him or anything? Or just kept it on file?

I know how useless the police can be but even seeing them, having it on file or raising it on forums such as this is really good. :)

Christopher Hansard
Date: July 08, 2007 08:20PM

gondolf:

You seem to largely defend Hansard.

And you repeatedly attempt to do so by claiming his methods somehow work, that people should be forgiving in some way, etc. etc.

You also spend quite a bit of time attacking Jeff Bowe, who is the most outspoken critic of Hansard on this thread.

The allegations against Hansard are very serious.

And it appears he is a fraud.

Frankly, the man doesn't appear worth defending and your repeated attempts to do so are just a bit strange.

What is your agenda/purpose here?

Christopher Hansard
Date: July 08, 2007 08:39PM

Well said Moderator!

Christopher Hansard
Date: July 08, 2007 09:15PM

It seems that Nonce and gondolf have a similar pattern of posts regarding Hansard and his alleged misdeeds and fraud.

Christopher Hansard
Date: July 08, 2007 10:36PM

moderator..indeed that would appear to be the case, a consistent reluctance to tolerate any critique of Hansard's claims, and a determination to promote, as fact, either his supposed 'abilities', or so-called 'tradition'. Both of which of course have been thoroughly exposed as fraudulent, on this forum and elsewhere. This raises legitimate questions about motivation, and if such an adamtine refusal to accept any questionning of Hansard, conceals some form of agenda?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: July 08, 2007 10:54PM

I worked in Hansards clinic for about a year. I was not part of his group, never wanted the 'dur bon experience' and was only interested in my clients. His clinic rented out spare rooms to other practitioners as is common in the uk.

I saw some fairly amazing physical healing. From people who had been in wheel chairs and wounds that would not heal from burns. If this had been plundered from Tibetan sources it does show that even in untrained fraudulent hands Tibetan medicine is a powerful effective tool. As one person who posts here said accupuncture is not exactly rocket science so who knows what he read or copied.

As to the man Hansard i feel they should lock him up and throw away the key. As to the genuine experiences of some, what do you say? Some he healed, some he helped, some he abused. I think this is where the dilemma comes from its hard to separate the good from the bad, hence the posts of Gondolf and others.

My stand point is he called himself a 'Master Physician', he chose to be viewed as a medical professional, the abuse should be treated as a breach of medical ethics and trust. Cases similar to this have ended up with a prison sentence. We wait and see.

James

Current Page: 81 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.