Current Page: 75 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 28, 2007 10:37PM

Just as it matters, that clients were reportedly abused and manipulated by Hansard, it is also troubling that the [i:59f5ec5014]Master of Dur Con [/i:59f5ec5014]cynically fashioned a parasitic deception, which exploited and misrepresented the genuine Bon tradition of Tibet. An already beleagured culture under the oppressive boot of communist China. It is also relevant to note that Hansard received no formal or recognized training in authentic Tibetan medicine, and could not have done so in so-called [i:59f5ec5014]Dur-Bon[/i:59f5ec5014], as that, and his mythical teacher. existed only within the self-serving mind of Christopher Hansard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Frank Black ()
Date: June 28, 2007 11:03PM

Hi Jeff,

What is your background/interest in CH? Apologies if this has been discussed in the forum already.

Do we know anything more about this abuse?? I am just astounded.

Thanks, FB

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 28, 2007 11:14PM

...another thing that is fascinating and utterly confusing - a lot of people on here, myself included, have seen some of his skills and powers with their own eyes. Where on earth did he learn these perhaps? are they real or have we dreamt them up?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: June 28, 2007 11:32PM

Frank
Regardless of where CH learned to heal your healing was real don't throw that away. Others have experienced great benefit also.
Right now, at MINIMUM CH should not be practising, he should be attending to his own healing. There are a variety of suggestions as to how that should happen. Morally and ethically he should be answering these allegations in my opinion.
Your female friends need to weigh the information and come to their own conclusions, but they should be aware because from what I have learned the abuse accusations are credible and long standing.

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 01:17AM

thanks, i feel like i have maybe lost years of getting better

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 01:19AM

I feel terrible for the students, and everyone who was abused. I am so sorry

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 01:41AM

Thanks for your message Cirrus, I will reply when I have 10 posts.

Does anyone have any idea what may happen regarding this? Is there likely to be legal action?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 29, 2007 04:45AM

It has already been mentioned that Hansard had a certificate from an Acupuncture school in Sri Lanka. They offer quick correspondence courses in acupuncture. Go there and you too can be a Master of Acupuncture in a few weeks. However, like Hansard you will not be able to join the Acupuncture Council in the UK.

There is also plenty of information on acupuncture available in some extremely good books. The same goes for Tibetan Medicine. I have a very nice collection of books on all aspects of Tibetan Medicine published in Dharamsala in the early eighties. I bought them in Watkins Bookshop in London around the time I met Hansard

Hansard is fifty and comes from New Zealand. Lorenzetti tells us he had a kung fu trip going on at school. So did so many of us at the time thanks to David Caridine. Goodness knows how many of my friends of the same generation studied kung fu, tai chi, meditation, Buddhism, psychotherapy, acupuncture, herbalism, NLP and on and on.

I have friends who studied shamanism in England and even did the burial ritual Hansard describes. I have friends who got into shamanic and tantric sexual practices. Some of the teachers came from the USA. I have friends who did ayuhuasca and other sacred psychedelic rituals.

So Hansard learned something along the way. Big deal. So he made some people feel better – like thousands of other doctors and therapists of all manner of trainings and disciplines.

I know people who saw through him in one meeting and others who fell under his spell for years. The ones who saw through him didn’t send their friends. The ones who fell for him did.

The only thing that makes Hansard stand out from the crowd is that he is a psychopathic liar and conman. It really is a simple as that.

Witness against abuse’ have let me know that some people have now gone on record with their complaints against Christopher Hansard. If you or anybody you know has experienced any form of abuse in dealings with Hansard please do take your story to ‘Witness’.

[www.witnessagainstabuse.org.uk]

You can email them or call the helpline on 08454 500 300.

Please also visit: [www.gopetition.com]

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 05:12AM

It's still all sinking in. I mean, his treatments seemed to work. As I said, I was very ill and had seen 'western' doctors over a period of 6 years with no results. After a few sessions with CH I felt alive again.

Thanks for yoiur post Dorje, the mystic type of stuff you speak of is something I know very little about. But I have read a lot of Eastern philosophy, studied some Psyc while doing my masters and a lot of what CH talked about seemed to fit together and make sense to me.

Is it possible that CH has been making me ill, or prolonging my illness, or doing something sinister with his treatments to me over the past few years?

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 05:19AM

PS. I have never had any abuse from CH personally in any form.

The only thing I can corroborate is seeing some very crazy things in healing terms, both personally and from other accounts. But I also felt very uncomfortable the way he used to belittle the students at the clinic, and participants in workshops. He was always very aloof, sometimes very rude, but I didn't know the extent of this surface stuff ran deep. Another thing is that he was always very economical with explanations of the treatment, something I always found frustrating since I was naturally curious and interested in Eastern medicine, and what was being done to my body.

It is incredible that this has gone on for so long. And that he could have this huge web of deceit, which included three detailed books. Where did all that come from?? I feel angry and betrayed, and sad for everyone.

Current Page: 75 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.