Current Page: 73 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 20, 2007 06:57AM

[christopherhansard.blogspot.com]

Following a number of contacts with the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea reference to the Eden Medical (sic) Centre, and Christopher Hansard, has now been removed from the London Borough's website. Meanwhile, the net closes in as both Trading Standards and the Advertising Standards Agency have been appraised of the [i:10de703cab]Master of Dur Con's [/i:10de703cab]claims and activities. Both organizations are now taking a very active and concerned interest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kath ()
Date: June 20, 2007 10:35AM

Excellent!!!!! :) :) Well done everyone :)

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: June 24, 2007 02:36AM

To anyone who has been to CH workshops. In the 2 that I attended CH always did a blanket asking permisson of everyone to do what he needed to do in the workshop. I can't remember the exact wording. I strongly suggest that you make some very strong statements revoking that permission on ALL levels. It would also be good if you have anyone trusted who does energy work to se if there are any intrusions/spells/? what ever you want to call it that may be left from any work CH has done with/on you.
I think, even though there are a select few on this site who think that everything he did was bunk, that he had abilities beyond the normal scope of most humans. I think that he was able to "link in somehow" and I beleive that in order to do that you must have permission.
I was having work done by practitioner and he said: " by the way did you know you have a "spell" on you?" He was not asking for money to remove it, refering me to someone who could, nor did he claim any ability to remove it. In other words no gain to him in giving this information.

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 24, 2007 06:26PM

oh yes power a'plenty, to manipulate and deceive!

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 25, 2007 12:59AM

Jeff.
Yes, so it would appear. That doesn't mean that he didn't have other abilities as well. For example, his eyes changing color before your eyes from black to hazel, reading your mind in a room full of people without the possiblity of picking info from someone else because you had just at that moment thought it.
He also had the ability to empower, heal and be compassionate. Again that doesn't mean he hasn't done some reprehensible things. This is all part of the paradox of CH. It is why he was able to fool so deceive so many. It is hard to reconcile that a person you have seen and experienced doing so much good could be capable of doing the things that he has done. It is also why it is so important, mainly for those harmed by CH, but for CH himself to answer for his actions. It would greatly improve chances for their healing, as well as his own.

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 25, 2007 01:59AM

Hansard was indeed possessed of the ability to fool some people, beyond that he was a charlatan who peddled a cynical and self-serving fiction that exploited Tibet's genuine Bon tradition, and it would seem, sexually abused his clients. An interesting 'mysticism' indeed!

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 25, 2007 08:05AM

What I am getting at, apparently not effectively, is the power of the word, written or spoken. All quibbling over what CH is, or isn't, aside for any of us who had involvement with CH it is important to be aware. Permission means many things to many people, I don't think that any of us want to lend our support tangibly or energetically to the potential harm of any more people.
I am not asking anyone to believe or disbelieve CH had any mystical abilities I am only speaking to what I witnessed, first hand.
As an aside thank you to the contributor that let me know that in the UK the pseudonym that I choose has a far different, unintended and unfortunate meaning than I understood it to have. ( For now ) You and CH have both shown me that I may not be as clever as I would like to think!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 25, 2007 08:10PM

To whom it may concern:

Promoting the idea that Hansard somehow has supernatural powers is not something that is meaningful here.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 25, 2007 09:09PM

Thank you moderator.

Please take any complaints concerning abusive behavoiur from Christopher Hansard to:

[www.witnessagainstabuse.org.uk]

‘Witness’ offers expertise in dealing with the issues discussed on this forum. They also have access to sensitive legal support and to the press. Please contact them and offer your stories. Through them we should be able to coordinate a process of repair for the damage done and stop Hansard from doing this again.

You can email them or call the helpline on 08454 500 300. They are aware of this situation.

Please also/or report it to the police:

PC Baxter of the Sapphire Unit, Notting Hill Tel: 020 8246 0114

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 27, 2007 05:09AM

‘Witness against abuse’ have let me know that some people have now gone on record with their complaints against Christopher Hansard. If you or anybody you know has experienced any form of abuse in dealings with Hansard please do take your story to ‘Witness’.

[www.witnessagainstabuse.org.uk]

You can email them or call the helpline on 08454 500 300.

Please also visit: [www.gopetition.com]

Current Page: 73 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.