Current Page: 67 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:47PM

Agree with you Kath. The ability to rationalize the most appalling of behaviour, be it complicity, collusion or guilt, never fails to surprise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 31, 2007 10:51PM

Please direct any complaints or concerns about Christopher Hansard to:

Balens Insurance: 01684 893 006, info@balens.co.uk
Detective Inspector Watling: 020 8246 0128
Councillor Tim Ahern: cllr.ahern@rbkc.gov.uk
Hodder & Stoughton (Hodder Mobius) publishers: 020 7873 6000

Please direct any complaints or concerns about Stephanie Wright to the above and to:

Emma Willis at the General Chiropractic Council – e.willis@gcc-uk.org

This is clearly a complicated story both for the apprentices of Christopher Hansard and for the many clients who passed through his clinic. I have found an organisation in London dealing specifically with abuse within the healthcare environment.

[www.witnessagainstabuse.org.uk]

‘Witness’ offers expertise in dealing with the issues discussed on this forum. They also have access to sensitive legal support and to the press. Please contact them and offer your stories. Through them we should be able to coordinate a process of repair for the damage done and stop Hansard from doing this again.

You can email them or call the helpline on 08454 500 300. They are aware of this situation.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: June 01, 2007 12:28AM

"your question of complicity of the women involved walks a fine line. You are clearly a man. Is date rape then ok... is the woman complicit in that? They may have been enchanted, fascinated, enamoured by him but he was a physician, a teacher... he was in a position of power, he had a responsiblity to not take advantage of that and the woman patient or student was in a vulnerable position. He abused his power and even if the women consented to their 'treatment' he was using psychological, psychic tricks. He stepped over the line of responsibilty as a practitioner.

Perhaps before you judge these women you should realise that they have to deal on some level with that they may have consented. But as a shamen uses sex to enchant a student and she consents as she thinks it may be part of her path or 'healing'.... he rapes her soul and he breaks her spirit and leaves his sickness inside her."

No judgement intended. Thank you for your comments.

Eliciting just such an explanation was partially the intention of my post. Hopefully CH has read it. And hopefully the two or three women that are still enamored with CH will read it to.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: June 01, 2007 03:04AM

Dorje, thank you that is a great resource.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: June 01, 2007 04:22AM

Sadly I have to report that one of my clients who was at one point in the orbit of Hansard went to the police to report her experiences, the police were less than helpful in this matter.

This person ceased their association with Hansard many, many years ago, yet has, as are many others, been watching this website with interest. She took her courage in her hands and went and reported it to the police. She initially contacted the Sapphire unit, only then told her to go to the local police, who then told her to contact the Sapphire unit. In her interview with the policewoman, while the police themselves admitted that she had had a remarkably unpleasant set of circumstances and experiences there was nothing within her statement that they could act upon. Very typically hers was the usual Hansard experience. She was bullied, sexually harassed and a one point handled quite violently.

It saddens me that the police force were unable to act upon her experience, what is even more alarming is that they did not seem to have an active and ongoing case against Christopher Hansard.

I urge people who are going to report to the police that they should keep within areas where the police actually are able to prosecute. Many peoples experience here are similar to that of being a crowded pub on a Saturday night, anger, sexual harassment, nasty attitude and general physical and mental/emotional unpleasantness. But just like the pub crowd on a Saturday night you cannot actually be arrested for these things unless they get out of hand and you have witnesses.

It is remarkably brave person who goes to the police to report anything personal, and my heart goes out to this individual facing something that was to her extremely traumatic.

Before the more vociferous advocates of group guilt mount their Andalusian steeds of alarmingly large proportions and ask the long-suffering question of where were apprentices in all of this, the answer is the other side of a locked door.

I make a second observation within this there seems determination to drag others in and make them guilty by association, it would seem that anyone who had anything to do with Hansard is now having a speculative 'guilty' stamp placed upon their forehead. I would ask those who speculate one fundamental question, what is it we are seeking to do? Are we seeking to bring down Hansard? Or are we seeking to so dilutes the case that there will be no case to answer for?

Before we spread the accusations even thinner across the body politic. We should consider that it is remarkably hard to actually prove much of what has been stated here, even though it is commonly shared experience. The process of spreading the accusation far and wide only plays into the hands of Hansard. What next the person who cleaned the offices, the man who swept the stairs? Let us keep the pressure up upon this individual and do not waste our time and valuable energy is on others
associated with him.
James

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 01, 2007 04:24AM

It would appear that detective Inspector Watling has moved and they are not quite sure who is in charge of this particular investigation.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 01, 2007 05:04AM

Thanks James.

Can I suggest on the basis of that sad news that we try to work with Witness?

[www.witnessagainstabuse.org.uk]

They are entirely independent and familiar with the Christopher Hansard mode of operation. Sorry Chris but grooming and coercion are sadly quite common methods of abuse. Check their news section to see what I mean.

I’m sure all will be treated fairly and equally. The aim will be to stop him with whatever means, including legal, is possible. The organisation can also facilitate some form of group process. This could prove very helpful.

You can email them or call the helpline on 08454 500 300. They are aware of this situation.

Chin up everybody let’s do the best we can.

I still think statements to insurers, publishers and local council are a good shot.

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 01, 2007 05:22AM

Posted: 05-31-2007 02:34 AM Post subject: christopher hansard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading through the posts with interest, but am disturbed by some of the contributions, which seek to tar anyone associated with Christopher Hansard (CH) with the same brush. For example, Mr. Bowe clearly stated that Steve and Susanne Lawson "aided" CH in his deceit, when they were victims like everyone else. These accusations, essentially of aiding and abetting a crime, are a form of slander and should be stopped immediately. The same goes for comments about other people like Charlotte Pulver, Terry Willard and Paul Nelson. The only other person I think that could reasonably be linked to CH's actual deceit is Stephanie Wright, but even still, we should seek to be compassionate, not vengeful, and direct our efforts toward safety, healing and resolution.

To my mind, this should be an open forum for people to discuss their experiences with CH without fear of reprisals or criticism, all of which should lead to action on addressing any criminal issues so that these activities are stopped and CH gets the help he so very clearly needs. I understand and have a lot of space for the outrage and anger of his victims, but not the false anger of self-appointed vigilantes.

As a last point, many derisive comments have been made about Bon and Tibetan Medicine, specifically about the practice of demonology, which is a venerable, pervasive and high specialized practice in the East Asian medical systems that I doubt anyone on this list can speak about with practical experience or authority.

*Kyung*

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 01, 2007 05:44AM

To whom it may concern:

There will be no censorship of anyone's opinions within the parameters of the posted rules of this message board.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kurukulla ()
Date: June 01, 2007 06:01AM

Thank you Real-Name-Gone / Kyung for your sane, reasonable and fair comments. We have to be sensitive to what people have gone through, particularly as we do not know who they are on an anonymous forum. People have gone through a great deal, much of which they have dealt with alone, and whether they are choosing to have the courage to come forward and discuss it, report it, or deal with it in their own way, we should be sensitive and supportive of that. People have been through enough, it is a very testing, emotional time for a lot of us and we do not need extra stress. To my knowledge, every single person who was directly involved with Christopher Hansard, feels used, abused and victimised in many different ways. This is telling enough in itself. I cannot think of a single person who has escaped this. Even those who were faithful and devoted to the cause until the end, have now realised many appalling truths. There was one man in control and one man only, and he was hiding his cards from everyone. Thank God the system has imploded and we can now attempt to deal with the truth of it.

Support, encouragement, listening and acceptance are qualities that would be helpful for all of us right now. A lot of people are being very strong, and they should continue to be strong and know that they are supported. Know that the actions you take will help and protect others, and be as compassionate as you can. There is a collective movement underway, and we should feel confident that the outcome will be just. We can do this thing together.

Current Page: 67 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.