Current Page: 66 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 31, 2007 04:00AM

Lorenzetti, thank you for thanking me, you make my point entirely when you said you had the feeling he believed it himself as the fabricating teenager. I believe this conviction is what also makes it believable to others. When you add that to his other assorted skills, I think we can forgive ourselves for falling in with grand deception, and even wonder if he fooled himself.
But hey, our job is to do what is right and I think we all know what that is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 31, 2007 04:24AM

The idea that Hansard learned to believe in his own mythology is very interesting. It is now common practice in many intelligence organisations to teach their operatives how to create the correct "submodalities" so that that a lie detector or normal interrogation techniques will not break the truth. Over the long term operatives can become quite unstable because they literally have difficulty distinguishing the truth from the lies. Various kinds of brainwashing are designed to do the same thing and because of the "submodalities" it can become very stressful when the individual is faced with facts that contradict lies that have actually been constructed in their brains as if they are truth. The cognitive dissonance is quite profound and can even cause a complete breakdown.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: May 31, 2007 06:26AM

Lorenzetti, there are already women who have been brave enough to go to the police. Think about them and many others like them. If you have further information then the least you can do is change some of the names and spill the beans.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:26AM

Dear Cirrus,

Thank you for replying to my posting.

As I stated to wisedup, I too am very angry about how countless people have been treated by Christopher. When I wrote ‘no doubt this will come out eventually’, I was referring to the hope that other people will come forward to back up my claims regarding Christopher’s ‘training’ and the fact that he is a fraud.

Below is a message I originally posted on the 30th of January, to reinforce what I consider are actual facts that I personally am aware of regarding Christopher and his ‘training’.

Atlantic – with regards to ‘spilling the beans’, I believe it would be regarded as hearsay and therefore inadmissible in a court of law, for example.

vaidya wrote:

and sorry, just to understand, at age 19 CH had claimed to you to have been trained in kung fu and had been living in tibet? did he demonstrate any skills in this area? did you think it was just a lie or fantasy at the time or did you take him seriously?

In answer to your question: I thought that Christopher’s claims regarding living in Tibet and being trained in Kung Fu were fantasy. It was the mid 1970’s – the things he claimed about himself seemed to be loosely based on the role played by David Carradine in a popular television series. I am not an expert, but I do not feel he showed any proficiency in Kung Fu, except in mimicry.
I referred to his claim that he had been living in Tibet before attending Selwyn College because it is in conflict with how he claims he received his medical training. There appears to be no mention of his going to Tibet as a teenager in his biography.

In my last posting, I stated that Christopher never mentioned receiving private tuition and that he never mentioned an ‘Urgen Nam Chuk’. This was in response to Mariah’s posting on 17/1/2007:

Dorje, if you know people in NZ who have been hurt by him, do you also know what school he attended and during what years? If none of his classmates knew of his supposed teacher, then the story falls apart because he says that his school buddies knew of his extra teachings outside of school.

Dorje wrote:

Dear Lorenzetti, it was good to have some input from you. You seem unsure whether or not to say more. I, like you, also felt sympathy for Christopher but lost it as I saw the harm he was doing. It is difficult to stop people like him.

I feel that things were told to me in confidence. I do not, therefore, want to go into details, except to say that Christopher has lied about his parents and his background. He seems to have done this in order to create a more plausible story with regards to how he received his medical training.
I feel very uncomfortable posting this information on an open forum. To reiterate, I am only doing it because Christopher has abused people’s trust. I think he should be stopped from practicing and feel I am someone who can verify that his claims regarding his medical training are false.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:45AM

To all of you - I feel I've contributed what I can on the forum from this distance (not being in England), so won't be checking on a regular basis. (Private messaging can still get through to me though.) I didn't want to disappear without saying how much I appreciated the apprentices for your courage and forthright determination. It's been inspiring to hear your stories and witness your strength and feistiness. I wish you a full recovery and a much clearer road ahead. May all our efforts prevail in stopping any further abuses by Christopher Hansard!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 31, 2007 08:46AM

I'm a little confused by Kath's post in which she quotes me - but just to be clear, I am definitely for taking legal or other conventional action to stop Hansard. I am also for addressing the problem on multiple levels - legal, psychological and spiritual, so that the problem does not re-surface - EVER.

Be well.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 31, 2007 02:16PM

lorenzetti,

Thank you for trying to clarify. I hope you understand how frustrating this is trying to get 'proof' and trying to find the real truth amongst the lies. This forum has been a useful place to open this discussion and for many courageous people to share their experiences but I am also aware there are untruths written on here and it has become a place for people to vent and be vengeful.

I also agree that I think that Christopher possibly believes his own lies not to make excuses for him but I think he is very ill and delusional.

What he has done is horrendous but only someone very sick would act out these fantasies.

I hope for healing for everyone who has been affected, lied to, manipulated and abused by this man but I also wish for healing for him. If we hold anger and hatred it gives him power, it stops our healing.

Gondolf.... your question of complicity of the women involved walks a fine line. You are clearly a man. Is date rape then ok... is the woman complicit in that? They may have been enchanted, fascinated, enamoured by him but he was a physician, a teacher... he was in a position of power, he had a responsiblity to not take advantage of that and the woman patient or student was in a vulnerable position. He abused his power and even if the women consented to their 'treatment' he was using psychological, psychic tricks. He stepped over the line of responsibilty as a practitioner.

Perhaps before you judge these women you should realise that they have to deal on some level with that they may have consented. But as a shamen uses sex to enchant a student and she consents as she thinks it may be part of her path or 'healing'.... he rapes her soul and he breaks her spirit and leaves his sickness inside her.

Thank you all for your courage.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 31, 2007 05:33PM

Oh! and a big thank you to, those who know who they are, for prostrating at the feet of the Master of Dur Con, instead of challening him and exposing, publicly, the reported abuses of clients. No doubt the facts will emerge as Hansard's behaviour is finally brought to task.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:31PM

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kath ()
Date: May 31, 2007 07:41PM

Not saying you are wrong, Jeff, but if you blame followers partly for their leaders' alleged actions it doesn't encourage them to question and stop following him. It just puts them on the defensive, they will feel attacked and angry at you, rather than questioning their involvement with Hansard.

Any abuse usually has 'enablers' involved, but the enablers themselves have rationalised in their own lives why they are staying bystanders or overlooking abusive behaviour.

The facts speak for themselves and just the accounts of abuse in this thread will encourage others to question.

From all that's been said it sounds like Hansard is losing followers left, right and centre.

Especially if Hansard is convicted of a crime, the net of people supporting him will vanish as they could no longer justify supporting him.

Even women seeing the police will effect his reputation and make people be more wary around him or of referring people to him. That change to his false reputation, may well be permanent. If someone has had women unhappy enough to want to press charges against him, even if it doesn't get to court, such men are never aquitted in the average person's mind, they will still doubt him to an extent. :)

Current Page: 66 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.