Current Page: 65 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 30, 2007 11:14PM

Lorenzetti, speaking for myself, no. It was a sideline. I was speaking to kurukulla and her impressions. For some of us this is an aspect - and a significant one, although, not the main point I agree. I needn't say anything more than I've said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2007 11:15PM

wisedup:

Again, supernatural speculation is not the focus of this thread or what this message board is all about.

The focus is instead upon behavior not belief, other than the way people may have used beliefs/faith to manipulate and/or exploit others.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: josey ()
Date: May 30, 2007 11:22PM

kurukulla, as a former patient, its some relief to hear you were taught by an authentic bon master. can you give a link to give more information?is there something on the internet? do you mind me asking if this was during or after you were at the clinic and were there any connections maybe between the things you studied. its getting quite upsetting to read all this. it might help quite a few of us to know. thanks

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: May 30, 2007 11:58PM

wisedup

I feel very angry about what Chris has put you and countless other people through. I just feel that his cynical lies may be clouding your vision. I thought your postings regarding what you have been through with Chris were very revealing of his manipulative techniques and how destructive they are.

Please refer to my earlier postings regarding what I feel able to post online. I do not wish to bring others, who have not been involved in Christopher’s activities, into this discussion and so feel I am limited in what I can say about his background. The details of his ‘training’, for example, are a complete fabrication however. I have no doubt that this will be revealed eventually.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: wisedup ()
Date: May 31, 2007 01:20AM

Lorenzetti, don't worry about my vision being clouded and don't assume that I am not with you on the manipulative destructive side of Chris,I also believe his training was non-existent,but the point is, somehow he did good research and that interests me and a few others.
Thanks, I think we have discussed it now.
Shame you can not divulge more. What makes you think it will come out when perhaps other people in the know may also decide to spare the bystanders?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 31, 2007 02:26AM

lorenzetti,

So we have to wait for 'eventually'.... do you have any idea how hard this is for people who have been lied to and manipulated? You may all think we are all fools to have been taken in by Christoper Hansard, you may wish to make us scapegoats for his malpractice but we are human beings who have been hurt and betrayed by this man.

Please have compassion and reveal what you know. Surely you can somehow protect people you need to. How can you torture us by indicating that you hold vital information and then tell us it will come out 'eventually'?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: kath ()
Date: May 31, 2007 02:29AM

Mariah
It would be wonderful if something COULD be done soon because if Christopher ends up in prison, that will certainly finish off the possibilities.
He'll then have to carry these klingons into the next life - ( more mayhem). .

No matter what someone's personal spiritual beliefs, Hansard has still done things that might require a legal response and there's no need for any belief system to make seeking legal redress seem spiritually 'wrong'- such beliefs would be at a high risk of resulting in people such as Hansard having free reign amongst people holding those beliefs.

Hypothetically, if someone is believed capable of spiritual work, they can do that from a distance as well as in the flesh, so they could still complete it if Hansard was in prison.

I would second what rrmod says about the focus of the forum, not being nasty saying that, perhaps as well as posting here people could go ahead and make a free forum for survivors of Hansard, (I'm sure you all know of a site that offers free creation of forums, if not, I could name some via PM).

Then people could discuss there a broader range of topics, more about their spiritual beliefs etc? I've been on a couple of forums for survivors of individual groups, and they were very enjoyable for the members.) We even had a large element of comedy on one board, mocking and impersonating members of the group involved :)

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 31, 2007 02:55AM

Moderator could you answer following questions:

1. How come these cult leaders never seem to be able to keep their peckers in their pants?

2. How come the women in the cult, who may be sexual partners, or who may be sexually fascinated by the leader, often fail to see their own complicity, and may continue to lie about what really happened.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: May 31, 2007 02:58AM

Wisedup

Thank you for replying to my posting.

Sorry – I guess ‘cloud your vision’ does sound a bit New Age in this context. I was referring to comments such as ‘the only way to explain his skill is some sort of past life replay’: it sounds like you still think Christopher has a high level of expertise. I also feel that discussing ‘demon possession’ and ‘soul retrieval’, for example, is somehow exonerating Christopher from direct responsibility for his behaviour. He is just a con artist after all, albeit a brilliant one.

With regards to his complete fabrication of his ‘training’ and this eventually being confirmed, I think there are enough facts to verify this without having to bring in ‘bystanders’ who have had nothing to do with his activities.

One thing I would add is that, when I saw Christopher blatantly lying as a teenager, my feeling was that, at some level, he actually believed what he was saying was true.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 31, 2007 03:10AM

Moderator,

I have one other question.

In your experience, how do members of cults, regardless of the type of cult - spiritual, therapy - whatever, how do they recover from the rage and contempt that they might feel inside which is actually not theirs, but is the cult leaders, and is there because they were identifying with the cult leader in some way.

Are you familiar with this phenomena at all?

Current Page: 65 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.