Current Page: 58 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Lily ()
Date: May 29, 2007 04:34AM

I am glad to hear that the police, MP and others have been supportive of complaints against Christopher.
I think it's important that we each come forward and report our experiences to protect others from similar experiences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 29, 2007 04:59AM

Jeffrey,
your blog web site is clear and well designed.

Rather than seeking to destroy everyone, the innocent and guilty alike, (which only creates outrage, antagonism and scatters peoples' focus),

why not help the former apprentices start their own web site or blog - like yours?

If they thought this was a good idea, of course...

Why not help them bring it to the top of list on the search engines?

This would bring their stories off this site, where they are buried amidst all the other postings, right into the public eye.

If Jeffrey refuses this help, does anyone know who can? I do not have the expertise -

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 29, 2007 05:28AM

I have a simple question for you Jeffrey,

Why would you not have written to Charlotte Pulver and asked her this:

"Perhaps you are unaware, Ms. Pulver, but you remain listed as the registrant of bonmedicine.co.uk. I'm sure with all the recent events, this may have escaped your notice and that you will want to rectify this as soon as possible in support of your colleages who have been so ill-treated."

Why would you not give her that chance?

One of the most powerful things any of us can do, is hold the highest vision for each other - then most people rise to fill that vision.

Why do you believe the world is so filled with "evil-doers", Jeffrey?
Your extremes only discredit you. With all the research you have to contribute, you don't want people to write you off - surely.

You could be such a huge help to people here. You could be an invaluable resource and support with your experience and determination. Notice what others working together in a spirit of cooperation can do.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 29, 2007 05:33AM

Dear Moderator

Re: Your Enquiry

I think a clarification, by those who vacillate between condemning the reported abuses, yet defend Hansard’s methods and ‘teachings’, would help provide a much needed singularity of focus. Moreover, if former associates and colleagues of Hansard were not aware of any maltreatment, nor witness to any violations, surely they would not object to adding their names to a statement which asserted that to be true? Unless of course they reserved some concern? Anyway please understand it was a suggestion, offered in a spirit of constructive collaboration.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 29, 2007 05:34AM

Mariah:

Please ease up on the personal attacks.

Associations and seeming endorsements are quite important. They tend to lend an aura of credibility to those they appear to endorse and/or associate with.

Questioning people about such associations and seeming endorsements can be helpful all around.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 05:35AM

Rosemary, in repsonse to your questions I think you will find the answer you are looking for in my previous postings.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 05:43AM

Cranial..thanks for your comments...Miss Pulver was actively involved in promoting Dur Con events, and given that she was managing, the not inconsiderable money such events generated, one imagines she was fairly close to Hansard. One would reasonably consider therefore she was indeed well placed to provide useful information about Hansard.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 05:47AM

Mariah, I still await your apology and clarification from your previous misrepresentation of my comments. Once you have done that perhaps we may consider restoring some semblance of civility and accord to our discussion.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 29, 2007 05:50AM

Cirrus, please don’t get me wrong. I have huge respect for you and the many others who like you must untangle yourselves from Christopher Hansard’s web of lies, deceit, manipulation and abuse.

I did a very simple ‘whois’ check on bonmedicine.co.uk and Charlotte Pulver’s name came up as the owner. It is fair to assume that she still has an interest in that website and its content. If not she would be well advised, as the owner, to shut it down.

A long time ago before we had access to the internet I did what I could to expose Christopher Hansard for the fraud that he is. I broke contact with him because I believed the story of a woman who accused him of rape. Many others remained with him, despite the accusations - perhaps forgiving him for his sexual piccadillos.

I watched in horror as he constructed a wall of myth, money and celebrity against which I was no match. Thankfully plenty of people did see through the fraud and he was rejected many times in his attempts to gain credibility.

Yes, I would like to have turned my back on the whole story but somehow people always found me and asked for help. I always responded offering what information and contacts I had. Too many times he got away with it again because his will to survive was stronger than other people’s will to stop him.

I now watch in horror as you and other ex apprentices get caught up arguing with Jeffrey Bowe and continuing to perpetuate the myth that Christopher Hansard sold to you and too many others.

You may have noticed that it is only those who worked with him, not his clients who take umbrage at Jeffrey’s blog.

As far as I am concerned Christopher Hansard is simply a sick, manipulative and disgusting human being. The only thing that matters is that he is stopped and stopped for good.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 29, 2007 06:35AM

Dear Charlotte,
if Mr Bowe has taken any information or a photograph of you from your website and posted it on his blog that is theft. I would suggest that you copy the blog site and then institute legal proceedings against him.

I would also suggest that you give a definitive explanation of your relationship with Christopher Hansard and details of what must be, no doubt, negative experiences of dealing with him. I would let that stand as your statement within this forum.

Having said that Dorje is quite correct you would be wise to close the website down given the controversy surrounding Hansard.

Dorje your sustained efforts in trying to dispel the Hansard myth machine are to be praised, however sometimes your postings do give concern to those who have been abused, while they do not raise as much dust as those given by Mr Bowe. I believe the apprentices continued to argue with Mr Bowe because of his unforgiving and uncompromising manner. A single fact that binds everyone on this site is that they wish to see an end to Christopher Hansard. Mr Blow on the other hand is succeeding in driving people away who have vital information.

Undoubtedly we would have more people reporting their experiences to the police if Mr Bowe had not begun to contribute to this site. You state that
'As far as I am concerned Christopher Hansard is simply a sick, manipulative and disgusting human being. The only thing that matters is that he is stopped and stopped for good'.
While I agree with your sentiments I do believe that we should be more compassionate than Hansard and not drag the innocent, or those who have been cruelly deceived, into a place where they are forced to defend themselves against accusations by association. We have a duty actually to be considerate and have a conscience which is clearly a thing that Hansard has never had.

Charlotte if the site has been constructed for you by someone and you don't actually know how to get it down. I can put you in contact with the man who would be able to do it for you.

James

Current Page: 58 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.