Current Page: 57 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: May 29, 2007 12:57AM

The police are being very supportive and helpful. They are now building an extensive file with the help of all those who have been, and will be brave enough to come forward.

This willingness to help is also the case with Balens insurance, Hodder Mobius publishers, Councillor Tim Ahern, The General Medical Council, Harper Collins legal team and The Alternatives (spirituality/healing) network, to name just a few.

People who wish for positive change take action in this world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:01AM

Mr Bowe,

I personally support all action against Mr Hansard that acts with integrity with the objective of stopping any more women being abused by him. I felt that you were starting to act to work together on this forum for justice and truth.

However, I am shocked and disgusted at your personal attack on Ms Pulver. This is why I find it hard to trust you. For all the good work you have done you discredit yourself when you make ungrounded statements to discredit innocent individuals.

I know Ms Pulver personally and she has been betrayed and deceived by Christopher Hansard along with all those of us who trusted and worked with him. She supports all action against Mr Hansard and knows many of the people that were affected by him.

How do you feel that discrediting her and her professional practice is useful in stopping Christopher Hansard?

We all hold a great deal of very important information and can testify against Mr Hansard why do you insist on trying to antagonise and discredit us?

You have now tried to discredit me, you have misrepresented me on your blogsite. You have tried to discredit Mr Lawson, Ms Hare and Mr Nelson and now Ms Pulver. All of these individuals were associated with Mr Hansard because they were believed him. They believed his lies because they were mixed in with truths and he is very convincing. I know all of these people personally and they are all good, honest, intelligent people and I find your attempts to defame them offensive and underhand. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people worldwide have been taken in and fooled by Christopher Hansard.

Hodder and Stoughton, International publishers were fooled by him. International businessmen who invested in Eden Medical Centre and Christopher Hansard products were fooled by him. Practitioners of high repute worldwide were fooled by him. Agents and journalists worldwide were fooled by him. Hundreds of patients from all walks of life, including medical doctors and consultants, international celebrities and musicians spiritually adepts and phychics and many that travelled from all over the work specifically to see him, over the years they were all fooled by him. There are Tibetan monks and businessmen who have been fooled by him. Native American Elders who were fooled by him. All the students and apprentices, who were all intelligent, educated people that trusted him and his teachings were fooled by him. All attendees to his many workshops over the years were fooled by him. It seems that even his ex-wife and more recent ex-partner were fooled by him.

You have never met Mr Hansard so you have no direct experience of him but you seek to defame anyone who was taken in and convinced by him.

These were not isolated people there have been THOUSANDS of people who were convinced by him. And I still wonder why this is so??

What you do not seem to consider is that the teachings Mr Hansard was presenting held a lot of the great universal truths and we were responding to the truths within those archetypes. The essence within the teachings had a simplicity and beauty. Those like myself who were drawn to these teachings did so from a desire to seek truth for themselves. I personally had a desire to grow and experience a spiritual path. That is not a crime.

Nor is it actually a crime for someone to take teachings, invent teachings and compile them and present them to the world, there are many teachers and ‘gurus’ who have done with worldwide. I appreciate to misrepresent these teaching as being of a lineage which is not true is unacceptable. I understand why you consider it is possible that Christopher Hansard has misrepresented the Bon religion of Tibet.

However, if you read the actual teachings in his books there is much that is authentic and of great value. There is wisdom there laid out regardless from where he has drawn it. Many people who have used these techniques and attended his workshops would come forward and express positive feedback of their experiences with Christopher Hansard. The symbols, archetypes and transformations experienced are real.

What is not acceptable is that he has been dishonest and lied about his background and lineage. It is unacceptable that in the process of his work he has abused many women. It is unacceptable that he has misrepresented his medical skills.

I am greatly disappointed in your actions Mr Bowe. You have not at any time offered an explanation why you feel so compelled to act against Christopher Hansard.

We all have personal experience of having been deceived, betrayed and abused. We have been hurt by him and have come out publicly to hopefully stop this happening again in the future.

Your action against Ms Pulver is malevolent in the extreme, it is defamation which I believe is against the law. I hope you will have the integrity to remove it from your site. Do you understand integrity and compassion Mr Bowe?

By acting in this way against innocent people all you are actually doing is discrediting yourself as once again you show yourself to be unstable, ungrounded, fanatical and malicious.

How are we to trust you when you constantly seek to antagonise and discredit us? Are we to believe that any attempts we make to speak opening will be picked apart by you to seek a new angle and to create a new entry on your blogsite?

I have no idea of where you are coming from with your whole enquiry as even much of the ‘evidence’ you provide on your site is not actually based on fact. If you actually collaborated with those close to Christopher Hansard we may have provided you with some factual information about his story and the teachings he presumes to hold. If you read his books you would know simple information such as: his teacher died when CH was 27, he makes no claim to come from a bonpo or monastic lineage, basic things seem to escape your knowledge. Your arguments all along are incredibly spurious and not grounded in fact.

I wish I could see something in your research that gave me a sense of the truth behind Christopher Hansard but weighing up my own personal experience and knowledge against your ‘case’ I am still left with no clear idea whether there is any truth in his story or if it a work of fiction.

What is your problem Mr Bowe?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Rosemary ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:20AM

Maybe a blogsite should be set up and be called:

[b:dbd8ee6786]Who's Jeffrey Bowes?[/b:dbd8ee6786] - 'Doh - Con' ?

If Mr Boes can't actually make an enquiry into Christopher Hansard's 'story' and lineage properly from the ACTUAL facts that Christopher prints in his 3 books, and linegae info on Christopher's websites...

and if Mr Bowes can't tell us why he does what he does, why he's motivated to do such a thing.....

and if Mr Bowes feels by discrediting anyone who was connected to Christopher Hansard in the past such as Mr and Mrs Hare, Mr P. Nelson and Ms Pulver is helpful and part fo a just enquiry.....

Then why should we trust and work with Mr Bowes in this way?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:39AM

Nicely put Cirrus. Mr. Nelson, Ms. Pulver, Ms Hare, Mr. Lawson, Mr. Willard, and Ms. Wright are all individuals who had close working relationships with Christopher of some kind, and were indeed responding to the universal themes present in what he was presenting.

Though many of them expressed to me at some time an awareness of Mr. Hansards sexual piccadellos, I honestly don't think anyone had any idea that it was as out of control as it was.

In one respect, Mr. Bowes work has flushed out a lot of people, and that is good, but in another way his work has probably put a lot of people on the defensive and sadly, we will miss their testimony as a result.

I suspect - feel free to confirm or deny this Jeff - that Mr. Bowe is a former business partner of some kind who feels ripped off.

Christopher's incessant greed is actually part of the story - after all, Eden collapsed largely because of that - so it would be nice to hear more about that side of the story.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:55AM

[www.networksolutions.com]

Domain name:
bonmedicine.co.uk

Registrant:
Charlotte Pulver

Trading as:
Pulver Promotions

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

For all the ordinary victims of Christopher Hansard please direct any complaints or concerns about Christopher Hansard to:

Balens Insurance: 01684 893 006, info@balens.co.uk
Detective Inspector Watling: 020 8246 0128
Councillor Tim Ahern: cllr.ahern@rbkc.gov.uk
Hodder & Stoughton (Hodder Mobius) publishers: 020 7873 6000

Please direct any complaints or concerns about Stephanie Wright to the above and to:

The General Chiropractic Council at: [www.gcc-uk.org]

For all those who prefer to fish for red herrings, understand that it is exactly that ordinary human tendency that Christopher Hansard loves to exploit. While you puff and pant he continues his business.

He is a fraud, a con-man, an abuser and a manipulator. Get real or go back and kiss his feet.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Lily ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:55AM

Christopher Hansard has manipulated and abused many people, including clients, students and apprentices. It is unfair to blame the apprentices and suggest they were somehow party to Christopher's unethical behaviour.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:05AM

According to Gondolf:

‘Mr. Nelson, Ms. Pulver, Ms Hare, Mr. Lawson, Mr. Willard, and Ms. Wright are all individuals who had close working relationships with Christopher of some kind, and were indeed responding to the universal themes present in what he was presenting.

Though many of them expressed to me at some time an awareness of Mr. Hansards sexual piccadellos, I honestly don't think anyone had any idea that it was as out of control as it was.’

Perhaps you’d like to let us know what they considered to be acceptable sexual piccadellos (sic).

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 02:06AM

Puff and pant?

You see this is where you are wrong. These stories frame the abuse and show that the individuals making claims against Hansard are legitimate victims, not just people who took a strong dislike to him or are offended by what he appears to have gotten away with. If this distinction at all gets muddied it increases the liklihood that authorities will dismiss claims against him.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 29, 2007 02:33AM

"Perhaps you’d like to let us know what they considered to be acceptable sexual piccadellos"

I don't know if they found them acceptable. If I said they did, or suggested that, I stand corrected.

He was know as a notorious "womanizer," that he cheated on his wife and on his girlfriend, all at the same time.

He had a highly sexualised sense of humour.

I think people tolerated this, either because they felt this was none of their business - he was fond of giving the impression that his personal life was nobody's business and to some extent that is true - or it was just an unpleasant part of his personality, or he was into challenging people's sexuality.

I know it might be hard to swallow but this was the way it was. And if you study the history of sexual abuse, especially in authoritarian cults, or even in families, you will see that this is the way it is. There may have been many signals, or whispers, but they weren't interpreted properly and the reason for that is human nature and the context in which all this took place.

Blaming those who didn't know, or should have known but didn't, is a stopper, on multiple levels.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 29, 2007 03:04AM

The thing is that it seems Dorje that you knew information that could have protected many people including myself from abuse at the hands of Christopher Hansard but you do not see me pointing the finger at you.

I have been to the police. I have encourgaged all those who have had a direct abusive experience to do the same. I have contacted associates in the UK and Canada to direct them to this forum.

I have been open and honest about my experiences and am willing to cooperate and support action to discover the truth about Christopher Hansard.

I have had private conversations with ex-patients from this forum to explain all I know about treatments and medicines they may have received to hopefully clarify and put their minds at rest as much as I am able with honesty.

I have written letters to Balens and Cllr Ahern and I have other lines of enquiry about how to stop Christopher Hansard from practicing and abusing woman.

I am building a picture of a man I believe is mentally ill. I took the information you provided in recent posts very seriously. I sat shocked for a long time after I read it. I even screamed out loud in dismay and disgust that I have been fooled by this man.

I have admitted I was taken in and convinced by Mr Hansard as genuine.

It is not a crime to study medicine with someone you believe to be bona fide Master Physician. It is not a crime to attend or even run workshops for a man you believe to be genuine.

I reiterate, I am not pointing the finger at you despite the fact you could have provided crucial information that could have stopped me and many other woman being abused by Mr Hansard.

I respect that under the circumstances you felt at the time you wanted to forget and get on with your life. That was your prerogative.

The reason I am speaking out and have been to the police is because unlike you I cannot just get on with my life knowing this fraudulent, con man, abuser, manipulator is out there still practicing.

The fact that I do no seek to completely discredit his story and training without full proof is because whilst I am fairly convinced now his story is a fabrication I will not pass judgement until I am in possession of facts that convince me 100%. That is my prerogative.

The fact that I still value much of what I have experienced and learnt over the last few years is also my prerogative. Not because I continue to hold any respect or credence for Christopher Hansard but because I realise that life provides lessons in all it's challenges and so as not to be a victim it is important to take responsiblity and seek the lessons in the darkest times and most uncomforable of situations.

I can assure you we are all getting real. We have been dealt one enourmous reality sandwich with all the trimmings. I does not taste good!

Current Page: 57 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.