Current Page: 47 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 25, 2007 08:52PM

I note your comments Rosemary, however as the nature of those do not meaningfully address the actual issues I shall overlook them. Should you wish to discuss the fraudulent claims and activities of Christopher Hansard, and the complicty of his associates in promoting the deception (actively enaged in by Lawson, Hare and Nelson) and taking no action on the seeming abuse of clients, I shall be more than happy to hold a conversation with you. Meanhwile, may I ask if you support taking legal action against Christopher Hansard?

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 25, 2007 09:05PM

Re: realnamegone comments

[i:12a0221d55]Some of the linage (sic) he claims is mentioned in literature, so its pointless saying its wrong, deluded, misinterpreted. Prove the deliberate misinterpretation. Better still find an expert on Northern Treasures [/i:12a0221d55]

Please state which historical, anthroplogical, Tibetan, Tibetan-Bon literature identifies, recognizes and proves 'Dur-Con' as a distinct and genuine tradition, that pre-dates the genuine Yungdrung Bon religion. I await detailed references. Meanhwile, will you please inform me, as to the paragraphs and page numbers, of Namkhai Norbu's book (the main text Hansard appears to have 'borrowed' from) which acknowledges [i:12a0221d55]'Dur-Con' [/i:12a0221d55]as an authentic religious system. [/color:12a0221d55]

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Cranial ()
Date: May 25, 2007 10:24PM

Kurukulla,

Great post and a great summary that acts as a stark reminder.

Whilst reading this something struck me of the similarities between Hansard and the case of serial killer Harold Shipman, who for years killed off his elderly patients without anyone ever finding out until years later. Yes, anomalies were discovered, but then dismissed time after time, so each time, this enabled him to get away with one more murder. In the end, he was caught and convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment, although he still denied what he had done and showed no remorse for his actions.

The guy was a psychopath who eventually hanged himself in his prison cell.

I can just see the similarities with Hansard - perpertrated many abuses with nobody speaking out against him and continues to do so to this day and is shockingly still practicing from Sloan Square. This guy is also a psychopath - probably will not even admit that he has committed abuse and will definitely not show any remourse for it. This is why I really cannot think that he is genuinely getting treatment for anything if he does not really believe that he has done anything wrong at the end of the day.

Time to put a stop to him now.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 25, 2007 10:26PM

The twelve teachings and Northern Treasures have been mentioned many times and you have vilified theose who mentioned them. You claim to be the local Tibetan culture expert and have friends and connections in the Tibetan community.

I can only come to the conslusion you are not interested in the victims and desire only to be the 'self appointed voice of tibet'.

I ask you a question apart from your silly web blog, hansard could do the same to you by the way, are you going to disprove his story. Yes or no?

If yes, apart from applying hansard bully tactics to people who post, who have you written too and what are the replies?

If no are you a friend of hansard and this is some form of elaborate shadow play on his behalf? Yes or no?

Are you on the side of the victims. Yes or no?

Are you on the side of hansard. Yes or no?

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: May 25, 2007 10:43PM

Stephanie Wright is also still happily in business and her PR is good. Here’s a nice piece about her from The Telegraph website:

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

I’ve never met the woman but it seems from what I read that she has not behaved too well. If you have any complaints about her you can contact The General Chiropractic Council who operate a code of ethics and complaints procedure:

[www.gcc-uk.org]

Pema, I am sorry to see that your interest in this discussion ends at the point where you cannot get an article published. Just like before isn’t it? Wouldn’t you consider going and talking to the police and to Councillor Tim Ahern JP with all the information you have gathered over the years? Or are you only a journalist?

Please people do pull together here. I have seen this scenario before and Christopher Hansard has evaded justice before and continued with his abuses – especially the sexual abuse of women. This is no longer about who is wrong and who is right. This is about what is right.

Yes, one complaint of rape or sexual abuse with the aim of achieving a court conviction would be a difficult and unpleasant experience for the complainant but a flood of complaints to the police and to the local council is bound to have an effect. Please encourage all injured parties to take this step, whatever the aspect of complaint. The police were actually very kind and supportive when I went to see them.

To Cornwell and other ex-patients, sorry that your voices get lost in the racket and you cannot get the answers you deserve. Please also take your concerns to the authorities.

What is interesting of course is that Christopher Hansard sells his brand of medicine on the basis of the wonderful and unique life story detailed in his books. I think the onus may be on him to prove the truth of it in the face of an enquiry. I’m sure trading standards figures in here somewhere.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Arcee ()
Date: May 25, 2007 11:15PM

HDM are you able to expand on your comment about Divorces being prescribed?
thanks

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: lorenzetti ()
Date: May 26, 2007 12:17AM

I urge anyone who is reading this forum and knew Chris in New Zealand to come forward.
As previously stated, he attended Selwyn College (Kohimarama Road, Kohimarama) in 1974/75. Some of the jocks referred to him as ‘Kung Fu’ – I am trying to jog memories here. He was living in Auckland until about 1990. I think he was involved with the dance group Limbs at one time. He told me that he was interested in starting up a mime school. As he claimed he was terminally ill at the time, I don’t know if he did this or not.
If it can be shown, by collective statements on this forum, that his claims regarding his background and training are lies, it will add weight to any kind of future investigation.
Again, thank you for starting this forum Pema

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Mariah ()
Date: May 26, 2007 12:54AM

GREAT posting, Kurukulla. That was one of the most useful entries of the entire forum. Thank you for all that work.

The clarity, courage and wisdom of Cirrus, Real Name Gone, Atlantic, and Wised Up are a huge contribution. Dorje, Gondolf and Lorenzetti have been helpful throughout.

Again, I strongly urge people to totally ignore any derogatory provocation. It only wastes time and diverts attention. Many of us have tried and it only continues.

Thanks to all who have made such enormous contributions!

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: May 26, 2007 12:54AM

"Gondolf, your adamantine reluctance, to simply state you support legal action against Christopher Hansard, is very interesting."

I'm glad you find me interesting. I find it equally interesting that you will not answer a single one of my inquiries about your intentions.

I might add that in mentioning Lawson, Hare and Nelson, who had no involvement in Eden, as complicit, is suggesting they are co-conspirators in a crime, if indeed Hansard is charged with a crime or is sued. Nice opportunity for a defamation of character lawsuit there. Nelson is American. They like that kind of stuff. Hare and Lawson sponsored Hansard's courses on their land and are completely, honest straightforward people who would be as disturbed as anyone to hear about what went on at Eden.

If you continue to slander these individuals, as opposed to simply bring information forward, I will not in any way be involved in a law suit or a testimonial that has your name attached to it. I will, if you continue, testify for the defendent. As, most likely, will those individuals.

Have a nice day.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 26, 2007 01:13AM

Here here Gondolf.

Kurukulla, what a powerful and forthright posting. Thank you.

I had to come out of 'semi-retirement' to lend my support.

Whilst I have decided to take a back seat from the forum I will continue to watch and support action against Christopher Hansard wholeheartedly.

I am not scared away by anyone I just don't wish to engage with the negative energy of Mr Bowe anymore and feel I can be more constructive elsewhere.

Thank you all for your contributions... Good will always overcome evil in the end.

Current Page: 47 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.