Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: poacwqnh ()
Date: October 26, 2011 01:40AM

According to his profile at the UKAHPP he's also registered with the UK Council for Psychotherapy [www.ahpp.org]

That said, I couldn't find his name listed on the UKCP register.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dike ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:48PM

I am a former patient of Christopher Hansard and I want to take legal action against him. If others come forward to give a statement this will strengthen the case. No one has done so yet, but I am prepared to wait as long as it takes. Others who have not yet found this site may read this message in the future. It is only a matter of time.

Anyone willing to assist the legal action should contact Witness Against Abuse and ask to speak to someone in the loop with regard to Christopher Hansard. Not surprisingly he is known to several staff members there and there is a file of complaints against him. Witness Against Abuse do not pass on client contact details, ie mine or your's, and you can also talk to them anonymously. They will give out contact details of a solicitor they have worked with in other abuse cases in the past.

This solicitor has my details and my complaint, and my permission to contact me should any others get in touch with him. Other statements will provide credibility to my case. The time period of abuse is not important. You can come forward even if it was years ago. You will not need to give a statement to the Police. If you are unable to obtain the solicitor's details, post a message on this forum and I will re-contact Witness Against Abuse to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Some posters seem afraid of CH but there is no reason to fear him. Anyone with genuine spiritual powers would not find themselves in the situation he finds himself in.

Posted by: JonathanBG ()
Date: February 27, 2013 01:13AM

a very interesting topic.

Date: May 04, 2013 06:10AM

something new about CH? anybody knew it? please need any info about him and his further experience as a Doctor! thx :)

Date: May 28, 2013 07:00AM

Have you also been abused as a patient and would you be willing to take legal action?

Date: June 06, 2013 08:42AM

He's moving and practicing in Bulgaria as I've got an information lately. But as I may see from his Facebook profile, he will visit city of Bergen, Norway. The event is going to show up - June 29, 2013.

Posted by: dr. thomas ()
Date: June 10, 2013 01:08AM

Jonathon,

It appears he regularly goes to Norway to teach. Is he shutting down his practice at St. James Square, I wonder. It hasn't been working out for him? But why Bulgaria?

Date: June 11, 2013 04:34AM

(1)he has a Bulgarian patient girlfriend. None of his relationships last long so he may be back one day, more's the pity.
(2)he's in debt again.
(3)he's been charged with sexual abuse and deported.
(4)he's been charged with sexual abuse and fled.
Most likely to be (1).

Date: June 27, 2013 08:35AM

watch this link and will see the answer
[tv7.bg]

Don't worry about Bulgarian language - listen the translation and the lady next to him. she is his patient and lover, whom he moved to Bulgaria. Also it's seemed she is a rich and pays all bills "Doctor" Hansard to stay close ti her :)

this's the next below to an interview in English -
"Christopher Hansard was trained in the Tibetan spiritual and medical traditions Beaune since the age of four. Education lasts 23 years and include surgery, acupuncture, physical therapy, psychological therapy, and the use of 11,000 herbal combinations.

Hansard currently lives in England and is considered one of the leading Western experts on ancient Tibetan wisdom. Hansard is the founder of a medical center in London, the treatment center for people with physical, spiritual and emotional problems. Author of the books "The Tibetan art of living", "Tibetan Art of Positive Thinking" and "Tibetan arts of peace."

Hansard is the director of the clinic, "Eden", which has international celebrity center, combining traditional and alternative medicine. Holistic system that promotes Hansard uses herbal extracts, acupuncture and massage, and spiritual counseling to treat all sorts of ailments - from eczema and ulcer scars and emotional trauma."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2013 08:46AM by JonathanBG.

Date: June 29, 2013 05:33PM

It was always most likely to be (1), look at his past history.

I haven't watched the video, but if it states the woman is his patient lover could it be forwarded to any tin pot bodies he has joined. May be he will be stripped of membership for disrepect of therapeutic ethics and his distance learning certificates revoked.

Christopher is in essence a superficially charming conman with underlying personality disorders and the mask will slip after a while, he won't be able to stop himself. I expect a sexual element was gradually introduced into this patient's treatment before morphing into an affair so if anyone knows how to contact her she may be willing to take legal action in the future.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.