Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 16, 2011 04:04AM

There's a proverb that goes something like this:

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try staying tranquil when sharing a room with a mosquito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dike ()
Date: September 16, 2011 06:35PM

Other relevant proverbs:

"As you sow, so shall you reap"

"Cheats never prosper"

Date: September 23, 2011 10:38PM

Anyone willing to support me in legal action please contact Witness Against Abuse, now known as Professional Boundaries, and ask to speak to someone in the loop with regard to Christopher Hansard. Not surprisingly, he is known to several staff members there and there is a file of complaints against him.

Professional Boundaries do not pass on client contact details, ie mine or your's, and you can also talk to them anonymously. They will give out contact details of a solicitor they have worked with in other abuse cases in the past. You do not need to give a statement to the Police and you will not have to pay legal fees. These are already taken care of.

This solicitor has my details and my complaint, and my permission to contact me should any other abused patients come forward so that we can act together. This will provide credibility and strengthen any case. The time period of abuse is not important. You can come forward even if it was years ago.

My case is strong, but if others have suffered similar abuse and are willing to make a statement, this enables a picture to be painted. A picture paints a thousand words; no longer one person's word against another person's word.

Date: October 01, 2011 06:51AM

Psychopaths

The key traits defining the psychopathic personality syndrome are: a smooth, glib capability to lie, manipulate and dissemble; a completely callous lack of empathy or concern for others; shallow emotional affect and lack of remorse; and egocentric grandiosity.

A psychopath functions without the restraints of conscience and may even represent a distinct taxon, a true sub-species of mankind -- consisting of otherwise normal human beings who are completely lacking in normal human responses to social interactions with others.

In the book, "Without Conscience", researcher Robert Hare writes:

"To give you some idea of the enormity of the problem that faces us, consider that there are at least 2 million psychopaths in North America; the citizens of New York City have as many as 100,000 psychopaths among them.

The most obvious expressions of psychopathy involve fragrant criminal violations of society's rules. Not surprisingly, many psychopaths are criminals, but many others remain out of prison, using their charm and chameleonlike abilities to cut a wide swath through society and leaving a wake of ruined lives behind them.

If you have been abused, contact Witness Against Abuse, now known as Professional Boundaries, and ask to speak to someone in the loop with regard to Christopher Hansard. Not surprisingly, he is known to several staff members there and there is a file of complaints against him.

They will give out contact details of a solicitor they have worked with in other abuse cases in the past.
This solicitor has my details and my complaint, and my permission to contact me should any other abused patients come forward. If we act together this will strengthen the case.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 01, 2011 11:46PM

I think this is from Aeschylus' Libation Bearers, middle play in the Oresteia:

and Elektra, daughter of Agamemnon murdered by her mother in collusion with her uncle, tells how she was locked away in her room forbidden to cry out, and how the perpetrators demanded that all in the household put on joyful faces, and hated any sign of mourning.

Says Elektra:

'In the absence of truth and justice, all that is left are appearances'

Posted by: poacwqnh ()
Date: October 04, 2011 05:40AM

Dorje
Hansard is an associate member (‘quick to apply for and low cost’) of the UK Association of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners (UKAHPP). As such he agrees to subscribe to their codes of ethics and practice. Here is an extract from the UKAHPP code of practice:

4.4 UKAHPP Members avoid exploiting the trust and dependency of clients, students, supervisees, research participants and subordinates. In particular:
4.4.1 Every effort is made to avoid dual relationships that could impair professional judgment, increase the risk of exploitation or otherwise confuse the existing relationship.
4.4.2 Sexual intimacies with clients or past clients are unethical.
4.4.3 Non-professional relationships with former clients are avoided whenever possible.
4.4.4 Potential conflicts of interest that might arise are made clear to all parties concerned.
4.4.5 Where there is any risk of exploitation or other harmful dual relationship either during or after a working relationship, UKAHPP Members demonstrate their professional commitment to the welfare of their clients by invoking the UKAHPP Ethical Review Procedure before taking any possibly unethical action.

Further information can be found on the UKAHPP website at: [www.ahpp.org]

The UKAHPP? They'll be as much use as a chocolate teapot.

The UKAPP were the professional body for another abusive therapist called Derek Gale. I don't want to derail this thread into an off-topic discussion about Gale (just Google him for more info) but the potted summary is that they failed for months to take decisive action. Fortunately Gale was also registered with the Health Professions Council, who promptly struck him off, and only then did the UKAHPP act.

If Hansard is registered with them, he can sleep soundly in the knowledge that they won't pry too deeply into his practice.

Date: October 04, 2011 09:59PM

I can only repeat my message to contact Witness Against Abuse, now known as Professional Boundaries, and if appropriate to speak to the solicitor they recommend. One day this madman will abuse the wrong person, and I am prepared to wait as long as it takes to join forces with them and see his rottenness exposed to the world.

Posted by: poacwqnh ()
Date: October 06, 2011 12:54AM

Dike
I can only repeat my message to contact Witness Against Abuse, now known as Professional Boundaries, and if appropriate to speak to the solicitor they recommend. One day this madman will abuse the wrong person, and I am prepared to wait as long as it takes to join forces with them and see his rottenness exposed to the world.

I can't claim to know much about Professional Boundaries, but they sound like they'd be more help than the UKAHPP would.

Date: October 06, 2011 03:09AM

The point about Witness Against Abuse, now known as Professional Boundaries, is that they have the contact details of a solicitor who has won cases against other abusive "practitioners".

This solicitor in turn has my details, and my permission to contact me should anyone else be prepared to make a statement. My case is strong, but if others come forward and a pattern of abuse over time can be shown there will be no doubt as to where the truth lies.

I am prepared to wait as long as it takes to join forces with another and see this unpleasant little man stopped.

Date: October 11, 2011 01:27AM

Why do people feel threatened by this unpleasant little man? His only gift is madness.

Once you understand and accept he is a psychopath, a bully and a coward, everything falls into place. There is no spiritual power, and any experience you had in a healing session came from within yourself.

There is nothing to fear. Report him and put a stop to the abuse, which will be ongoing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.