NCCG_CONCERN AND DEREK RUMPLER
Posted by: sarahnb ()
Date: November 27, 2006 06:16PM

I don't even know where to start really, I just feel strongly that what concern is doing is getting out of hand.

But........ I do not agree with what is happening now against nccg. I give credit to "concern" for being concerned and I think a lot of hard work has gone into investigating and "helping" people see the truth. I am writing this here because if I attempt to post anything on Dereks blog it gets taken off. I am writing on this board today because I am upset by the recent developments on concerns site.[www.nccg.info], especially the article called, "Jeanene" (Derek's NCCG experiment). Though I have felt in the past a desire for the truth to come out, what concern and Derek are doing now goes beyond proffessional interest, it appears to demonstrate entrapment. I read the recent article about Jeanene and I cannot see what NCCG has actually done wrong, I have read it through a few times and I still can't see that NCCG did anything wrong, all I can see though is that concern and Derek have made themselves look like complete plonkers. How can someone who is supposedly recovering from 2 years of undue influence then go back and pretend to be a woman and try and entrap the same people he felt betrayed by?? I am confused and to be honest it looks like it is no longer a proffessional investigation but now has become a personal vendetta against nccg.
I had problems and discovered Nccg nearly two years ago and though they were not what I expected and I admit I can see how it must look but the bottom line is that they did try and help me. Jannicke especially is, I believe a genuine person who wants to help people in pain, I think she feels led to help people and I do not see a monster in her, when I read the conversation between "Jeanene and Jannicke" it appeared to look like Jannicke really wanted to help her. It is also obvious to me that what Derek did by going in as a woman and making up stories about being abused by a father figure is extremely insensitive. These people, "concern" and Derek, make a website up to expose a "CULT" and seem to have lost their direction, its become like a playground fight and I cannot see what the reasons are anymore. They seem to have forgotten that the majority of people who seek to find love and help have been abused in some way in their past and for nccg_concern to mock and belittle what has happened will probably hurt a lot of people in the process.
I thought NCC_CONCERN was refreshing and brave at first, I thought nccg_concern was out there to find the truth and to expose lies and to help direct people to fnd help if they had been hurt by this "cult. It now seems that I was wrong, it does not look like they want to help anyone but themselves, by provoking and telling lies to entrap just makes them look as bad as the people they are trying to expose. Where is the credibility? Where are the moral grounds and self respect? I see no compassion, I see hatred and I see revenge and that is not professional, at the end of the day, concern and Derek will only end up hurting innocent bystanders and end up having egg on their faces.
I do not see nccg_concern as a professional investigator seeking truth, I see nccg_concern and Derek on a personal mission to win a fight.
If Derek really was hurt by his experience then he needs to move away from it all and recover, by going back to the people he thinks almost killed him is not recovery, its revenge and school boy tactics.

I will probably get slandered for typing this but I cannot help but feel sad that all this has happened. I am still hurt from what I have been through, both in my own personal life, my experience with nccg and my experience with nccg_concern. You see it has no longer become professional because I believe that nccg_concern has become obsessed with what he/she is doing. Apparently I am not who I say I am but I live at the compound and use different names like Avah and Sharon. I am just me, I am not a nccg member and I am not involved with any of the people there.
I feel sorry for Jannicke and Avah and Ruth and I admit I still have feelings for them as friends but I cannot help them. I do believe though that Jannicke is a good person, throughout all the times I spoke to Jannicke she was always nice and treated me with respect and love.
I think the vendetta has to end, by Concern and Derek going into nccg and pretending to be a woman who has been raped by her father to entrap a cult leader is WRONG. How do you think other people who read your site will think? I cringed with embarressment when I read it. I think what you did was immorale and lacked sensitivity and dignity.

Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: November 29, 2006 08:58AM

sarahnb
Posted: 11-27-2006 10:16 AM Post subject: NCCG_CONCERN AND DEREK RUMPLER

I don't even know where to start really, I just feel strongly that what concern is doing is getting out of hand.

But........ I do not agree with what is happening now against nccg. I give credit to "concern" for being concerned and I think a lot of hard work has gone into investigating and "helping" people see the truth. I am writing this here because if I attempt to post anything on Dereks blog it gets taken off. I am writing on this board today because I am upset by the recent developments on concerns site.[www.nccg.info], especially the article called, "Jeanene" (Derek's NCCG experiment). Though I have felt in the past a desire for the truth to come out, what concern and Derek are doing now goes beyond proffessional interest, it appears to demonstrate entrapment. I read the recent article about Jeanene and I cannot see what NCCG has actually done wrong, I have read it through a few times and I still can't see that NCCG did anything wrong, all I can see though is that concern and Derek have made themselves look like complete plonkers. How can someone who is supposedly recovering from 2 years of undue influence then go back and pretend to be a woman and try and entrap the same people he felt betrayed by?? I am confused and to be honest it looks like it is no longer a proffessional investigation but now has become a personal vendetta against nccg.
I had problems and discovered Nccg nearly two years ago and though they were not what I expected and I admit I can see how it must look but the bottom line is that they did try and help me. Jannicke especially is, I believe a genuine person who wants to help people in pain, I think she feels led to help people and I do not see a monster in her, when I read the conversation between "Jeanene and Jannicke" it appeared to look like Jannicke really wanted to help her. It is also obvious to me that what Derek did by going in as a woman and making up stories about being abused by a father figure is extremely insensitive. These people, "concern" and Derek, make a website up to expose a "CULT" and seem to have lost their direction, its become like a playground fight and I cannot see what the reasons are anymore. They seem to have forgotten that the majority of people who seek to find love and help have been abused in some way in their past and for nccg_concern to mock and belittle what has happened will probably hurt a lot of people in the process.
I thought NCC_CONCERN was refreshing and brave at first, I thought nccg_concern was out there to find the truth and to expose lies and to help direct people to fnd help if they had been hurt by this "cult. It now seems that I was wrong, it does not look like they want to help anyone but themselves, by provoking and telling lies to entrap just makes them look as bad as the people they are trying to expose. Where is the credibility? Where are the moral grounds and self respect? I see no compassion, I see hatred and I see revenge and that is not professional, at the end of the day, concern and Derek will only end up hurting innocent bystanders and end up having egg on their faces.
I do not see nccg_concern as a professional investigator seeking truth, I see nccg_concern and Derek on a personal mission to win a fight.
If Derek really was hurt by his experience then he needs to move away from it all and recover, by going back to the people he thinks almost killed him is not recovery, its revenge and school boy tactics.

I will probably get slandered for typing this but I cannot help but feel sad that all this has happened. I am still hurt from what I have been through, both in my own personal life, my experience with nccg and my experience with nccg_concern. You see it has no longer become professional because I believe that nccg_concern has become obsessed with what he/she is doing. Apparently I am not who I say I am but I live at the compound and use different names like Avah and Sharon. I am just me, I am not a nccg member and I am not involved with any of the people there.
I feel sorry for Jannicke and Avah and Ruth and I admit I still have feelings for them as friends but I cannot help them. I do believe though that Jannicke is a good person, throughout all the times I spoke to Jannicke she was always nice and treated me with respect and love.
I think the vendetta has to end, by Concern and Derek going into nccg and pretending to be a woman who has been raped by her father to entrap a cult leader is WRONG. How do you think other people who read your site will think? I cringed with embarressment when I read it. I think what you did was immorale and lacked sensitivity and dignity.

"Sarahnb" appears (as a policy) to be actively working in the interests of the NCCG cult. I have a post in thread [board.culteducation.com] that addresses some of my concerns.

"sarahnb" indicates in other posts on this board that she is a former NCCG member who has left the cult and moved on with her life, and is no longer participating in cult affairs. The timestamp on her post here gives that away as being very unlikely.

The timestamp on her post was 11-27-2006 10:16 AM GMT, which was this past Monday morning in European time. The topic of her discussion was an Internet Chat session involving cult members that happened late Sunday night GMT. The report discussing Derek Rumpler's and my involvement had been published by me earlier in the day in what would have been early Monday morning European time. The cult leader's own posts in his own message board are from approximately the same time as that of "sarahnb" here, and his tone was similarly angry. This timing arrangement shows that this person is following the cult's developments as closely as the most core members.

She mentions that she posted on the Rick Ross message board because of being blocked off of another internet forum. She was blocked from that forum for attempting to psychologically attack a former NCCG member who is presently in recovery.

--NCCG_Concern
[www.nccg.info]

Posted by: sarahnb ()
Date: November 29, 2006 04:11PM

nccg_concern

Firstly I don't agree that my original post in this thread showed anger. I was not angry and I am still not angry. I felt embarressed for you and Derek, I thought it was a good idea to inform you that you were going too far. To support a ex member of a "cult" to go back into that enviroment and pretend to be a woman who has been raped by her father was obscene.
I needed to get across to you that there are other people out there who have had those experiences and what you did Sunday night was down right insensitive. I actually understand what you were trying to do but I think you went a bit over board.
I am not a memeber on the nccg site so I am unable to read their posts. I read about what you and Derek did on your own site, nccg_concern.

Why don't you ask your techie friend to look into where I chat? you'll discover that I do not chat with nccg members and nor do I belong to that group anymore. I was merely offering sound advice. What you did on Sunday night was wrong and I felt that you needed to understand that. Obviously you do not understand because you would have used this time to apologies to anyone you may have offended and not wasted that time in trying to prove I am someone I am not.
Who do you think reads your sites blogs?? try and be a little bit more sensitive and think about other people instead of your own personal obsession. There are many people who have been effected by what is happening and you need to uses a bit more tact.

I stress that I am not a nccg member and I do not support nccg. Neither am I a nccg_concern supporter. I make posts to try and prove my credibility for who I am. I am getting a bit fed up with the fact that I am made to look like someone I am not. Once again, I am not angry, just distressed that I am not belived.

sarahnb

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.