VD the facts
Posted by: jules ()
Date: November 26, 2006 02:31PM

Apparently the previous husband of Vd was some filthy rich dude in Hong Kong. So I guess Vd already had the snotty consciousness from being one of the wealthy class in a third world type place... it was probably a natural progression for her to graduate into the royalty class... JG got the right person for the job, all right.

For the record Previous husband was a news announcer on HK TV then turned into real estate. Filthy rich- not! They lived in a small house nothing fancy! Yes basically he offered his wife to JG for marriage- and in return
he was basically set up to marry again. He married a disciple who was from the Rockafeller or some big money family. So I am sure all are taken care of very well.
VD developed her Queen bee stuff while being married to JG, she did very little on a physical level when she first came on the scene. Then she started boogies boarding with JG, they did Yoga together...blah blah blah.
It was the perfect relationship!
No-one was allowed to question or ask anything one was told just to accept. I had heard Sudama Vipra left because he could not handle VD
and the position she was being elevated to. Smart we should have all left then, and followed his lead.But like all things that may lead to doubt withing the organization we were banned from talking about it!

I wonder has JG managed the USA immigation interview when marrying Yoko- she wasn't a US citizen.
I guess it was the same as when he has dental appointment, he did it and all the germ phobia stuff went out the window for that hour in time.
Unless you were "in the know" you never were privy to how all these went down. The shows the germs, the sickness that is all for his followers to see and experience- it keeps them down and maliable, just where he wants them.

Options: ReplyQuote
VD the facts
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 26, 2006 08:51PM

Jules:

I noticed a "warning" posted elsewhere on the message board.

It has been deleted.

If you wish to private message someone wait until after you have 10 approved posts.

Also, please try to avoid name calling.

VD the facts
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: December 02, 2006 12:55AM

What is "VD", besides venereal disease? It is unclear in this entire thread what is being referred to.

Who are "VD" and "JG"?

VD the facts
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 02, 2006 01:02AM

VD is Vaishnava Dasi aka Wai Lana yoga entreprenuer and wife of JG - Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa aks Chris Butler, founder and guru of the Science of Identity Foundation. If you are interested you can check out the Krishna in Hawaii thread.

Jules thanks for this info, but we miss you there and I for one would love to hear about the 'warning' post that was deleted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.