Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
'evil Satanic cult'?
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 15, 2006 10:10AM

kath
cultreporter
Well in perspective we have the person who started the whole thread casting very unempathetic and quite odious judgments on how people who have been sexually abused should act.

I don't know what you are on about ere. I support people who've been sexually abused 100% and I haven't said they should act any particular way.

Please point out anywhere where I have said this.

As I already pointed out you questioned and then dismissed this woman's story based on her actions as you perceive them by how she told you about the abuse and state that by being on the internet forum she is obvously seeking attention. As also already stated I am a victim of child sexual abuse and I do not see that your attitude in doing this is supportive whatsoever. You have passed judgement on her that she is not telling the truth and provided her behaviour as above to bolster your argument. I explained exactly why I see this as being an impaired sense of reasoning when attempting to examine child sexual abuse in my last post.

Exceptionally few people do not say that they support victims of child sexual abuse, but that does not neccessarily lead them to insightful and reasonable understanding of the complex issues involved. Even before delving into the very complicated issues of whether or not ritual abuse is reality and whether recovered memories are reliable it was apparent that you had already made up your mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.