meltdown
Posted by: starter ()
Date: November 03, 2006 05:52PM

discovered the other night that cult leader e.j. gold has maintained his internet presence since i last checked five years ago and there are now pictures of him online with several wide and empty-eyed young women i can well-imagine are being harmed.

my experiences with this man were more than five years ago...it has taken me this long to get to this point. meds...therapy...etc...i am finally enraged--no longer numb...what do i do with all of this?...at what point do i stop being a brain-dead post-cult victim/zombie and start taking action in the world to do something about the man and his encampment??? registering for this board feels like a big step as does trying to find others who know him who are willing to talk...so far i haven't found much information online against him...nor have i found any victims/ detractors who are willing to speak to me...one man who clearly knows the deal very well has written a couple of scathing customer reviews of gold's self-published books on amazon, but when i emailed the reviewer--he didn't write back.

a matter of time??? i don't want any more women to go through what i went through...and THERE are those pictures right there! online but i can't reach the women. i can't tell them. i can't stop it or him...i want to stop him...at this point i am probably too angry to be ready to proceed with any intelligence at all..i don't know what to do next. help...

meltdown
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 05, 2006 06:06AM

Please try to stay focused on the subject matter of this message board.

Long rambling posts that don't relate to the subject matter may not be approved.

meltdown
Date: November 05, 2006 07:46AM

oh. sorry about that. as i familiarize myself with this site, it seems like this thread and the other post i submitted that you didn't approve, might have been more appropriate under the 'recovery' section of the forum.

meltdown
Date: November 29, 2006 12:43PM

i aplogize to this forum, and the moderators, for being occasionally incoherent.

here is the link that prompted this thread:

[www.gbuz.com]

exploration of the links to other e.j. gold sites will give the viewer a virtual tour of mr. gold's nefarious "sheep-fleecing" internet businesses and recruitment schemes.

meltdown
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 04, 2006 04:43AM

Is this a joke-post? Pictures of a guy doing bad art. Maybe I'm missing something... :?:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.