New World Order???
Posted by: Gail ()
Date: September 15, 2003 03:11AM

Recently I've been reading about the New World Order and the Illuminati. Could it be that they employ these cults to further their mission? I'd like to know what others think about this theory.

Options: ReplyQuote
New World Order???
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: September 27, 2003 10:20AM

In this world all things seem possible. Perhaps if not directly it is safe to say that these movements, all different in nature are working or unintentionally drifting towards one goal. Its my opinion that cults pose a greater threat to the people of this country than foreign terrorists. Bold statement eh? Simply because these groups target, either intentionally or inadvertantly, an aspect of American life that terrorists on suicide missions cannot reach. These cults attack the strongest, most precious and yet most vunerable resourses in our country. The two things that inarguably have made this country the best country in the world. Those two things are the free mind and the family unit. Human potential coaches and religious zealots promising salvation and enlightenment are the proverbial "Spiritual Chicken Hawks" scavanging through humanity for weakness and insecurity on an individual level to subvert to their own selfish and often destructive causes. Destroying families, individuals and all the while growing fat from the spoils of their victims. Especially in times like our own when we are at war with a psychotic and unreasonable enemy on foreign soil and the very saftey of the civilian population is in question, programs, organizations and religious groups who have faced criticizm for the results of their practices should be subject to the same laws that would apply to a suspected sleeper cell of foreign terrorists. People suspected of running these destructive cult activities should be targeted by our government and labeled just as a threat to the American way of life as Osamah Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein.

New World Order???
Date: September 28, 2003 06:14AM

I agree . . . except that many in our government are a big part of the coverup. Cults are used to do the dirty work, whether it's mind-control, fulfilling sexual dysfunctions, or murder. It's time we all wake up and see what's happening in our nation and around the world. I was ignorant until I started doing research for a book I'm writing. I had no idea I was going to uncover such criminal deception, such as a seemingly innocuous organization that’s nothing more than a means to launder large sums of money, children being traded for favors and being used in sexual ritualistic murders. What amazes me the most are the people who know better, saying that none of this is happening.

New World Order???
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 28, 2003 09:20PM

I have not seen any meaningful proof of cooperation between the government and groups called "cults." Other than the Unification Church and Scientology's penchant for lobbying and photo ops.

Rev. Moon does seem to do well with some political types in Washington through his influence there. But this is hardly secret or a government cover up.

This cult and the government cooperation sounds more like a conpiracy theory.

What in fact actually typically happens is that law enforcement and at times child protection officials are simply reluctant to act, when it comes to controversial religious groups.

This reflects concerns about state/church seperation, not a conspiracy or cover up. And this has often been covered by the media.

There has been child abuse within cults. But it is also important to note that some claims of "ritual abuse" have been proven false.

See the following:

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

New World Order???
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 29, 2003 09:00PM

This whole Illuminati thing is an attempt by people to define a boogeyman that seeks to destroy them because they know about the boogeyman. This replaces the Jewish Conspiracy and the Masonic Conspiracy. The paranoia always focuses on ill-defined groups that cannot be readily identified but exist in shadow governments. Many people will attempt to designate known groups as pawns of the shadow government which proves their existance. For instance, they may point to the IMF as proof of the existance of the Illuminati. A=B therefore B=C. The only problem is that A does not equal B. In prior times, the Rothschilds were the proof. The Rothschild existed therefore the Conspiracy existed. Later came black helicopters. They claimed the black helicopters were proof of the conspiracy. Then it simply became a matter of finding black helicopters and posting proof of their existence. A=B=C

When Masonry began to die out, the conspiracy theorists lost a valuable boogeyman so they created a shadowy group known as the Illuminati and later the NWO. A lack of credible evidence of its existence became proof of its power.

The conspiracy theorists make up for a lack of credible information but using massive barrages of text. The more words, the more proof of the conspiracy.

New World Order???
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 02, 2003 10:35AM

I dont think its a matter of their belonging to a particular group. I see their problem as a shared mindset htat is esotericist and therfore pathological in relation to America's culture and political process..

There are people who dont enjoy power and wealth unless that power and wealth come through exclusive channels--and remain within those exclusive and covert channels. These folks only have a sense of purpose if they possess secrets that no one else has. They thrill to mystique, privilige, elitism. If something can be kept secret, they will keep it a secret, because secrecy makes them feel warm and cozy.

Here's a real world example of this mindset. Nicholas Gage grew up in a mountain village in Greece, on the Albanian border. He had to flee the village when still a little boy, to avoid being conscripted as a child soldier by the Communists. He eventually reached safety in America.

Years later, in his autobiography, A Place For Us, Gage returned to his village when he was in his twenties, to try and learn more about his family. He was intrigued (and nervous) when some of the old village women made a point of asking if he'd done his military service.

Gage asked his grandfather why the old biddies wanted to know this.

'Because you could be drafted into the Greek army if one of them decided to inform on you.'

"Would they?'

'No' his grandfather smiled. 'They probably will not inform on you. They just want to know something that could potentially be used against you because--they enjoy the sense of power that comes from knowing that kind of information.'

I am convinced that what makes the current administration so creepy is that collectively it shares the mindset of those villagers--its the mentality that favores the esoteric and the hidden, over the democratic/scientific process and the free exchange of ideas.
Power is equated with magic and scarcity. Its a 'Dungeons and Dragons' mindset.

Bush and his cronies probably do not belong to a specific cult, but they have a cultic mindset--they see governance as belonging to a secret society, not as being accountable to the rule of law and the concerns of all citizens.

If you're a true American, power is fun to the extent that it is shared--you want as many people of your own stature to play with, and you want a level playing field.

If you're a Bushite/Chenyist esotericist, power is only fun if hoarded by members of an elite, shared with as few as possible. Its the thrill of knowing what no one else knows.

This mindset poisoned Enron. When someone protested that their practices were unethical, this man was greeted with a sneer and the reply, 'I guess you dont have what it takes to run with the big dogs'--the elite that are allowed to operate in secrecy, outside of the conventional ethics that peasants like us must answer to!

Blech.

Privacy and secrecy are different. Privacy is mutually negotiated and consented to--and it preserves boundaries. Privacy preserves the balance of power because it is negotiated within a balance of power

Secrecy is imposed within an imbalance of power, preserves an imbalance of power--and brings with it fear, dims conscious awareness and conceals wrongdoing.

New World Order???
Date: October 02, 2003 07:57PM

Because they’re an elitist group, they believe they’re not accountable to the lower echelon for their actions. It’s difficult for us, “average folk,” to disseminate between the information and the disinformation with this secrecy mentality. Disinformation can be more damaging than no information. Take the “false memory debate” for example; throwing the baby out with the bath water is a common outcome of disinformation being thrown into the bat with information, contaminating it all. When we say, “oh it’s just the conspiracy theorists . . . it’s all hogwash,” we’re also encouraging others not to look past the propaganda that the elite is selling us.

Mind-control cults are a perfect way to keep a large group of the population in an altered state of submission. I do believe in parts of the “conspiracy theory.” I believe they are, and have been for many years, using our children as chattel to trade for more power. The falsely accused are part of the coverup and disinformation process. The decline in moral structure of our country and the epidemic abuse of children is setting the stage for following generations. Desensitization to these atrocities is visible in our society today; churches being infiltrated by pedophiles, destroying the faith factor, is but one tactic used to take away our freedom.

Kaiser Foundation Research Institute, Oakland, California, USA recently examined the associations between childhood sexual and physical abuse, chronic physical symptoms in adulthood, PTSD, and health care utilization (detailed below).

"For four groups of women: no abuse, physical abuse alone, combined sexual and physical abuse, and unclear about memories of abuse, we examined the associations between childhood sexual and physical abuse, chronic physical symptoms in adulthood, PTSD, and health care utilization. Of a randomly selected sample of 600 adult female members of a health maintenance organization, 86 (14%) chose to participate. Women with a history of physical and sexual abuse in childhood reported significantly more cardiovascular, immune, musculoskeletal, neurologic, and reproductive symptoms than those without this history. While the Sexual/Physical Abuse group had the most chronic physical symptoms, medical visits, emergency room visits, prescriptions, and severe PTSD, the Unclear Memory group consistently ranked second on these same measures--higher than either Controls or the Physical Abuse group. Findings underscore the importance of screening for trauma history among patients seen in medical clinics, and the importance for psychotherapists of attending to patients' physical as well as psychological symptoms of childhood trauma."

Farley M, Patsalides BM. (2001). Physical symptoms, posttraumatic stress disorder, and healthcare utilization of women with and without childhood physical and sexual abuse. Psychol Rep. 2001 Dec;89(3):595-606.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.