Anyone know about...
Posted by: revdon64 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 09:39AM

I'm a pastor of a United Methodist Church and received a phone call tonight from a father in my former church. He's concerned about his 24 y/o son who is considering joining a community in the East Kensington section of Philadelphia. Apparently this "community" wants him to move in with them and sell his posessions. I don't really know much more about this group at this point, but I do have a relationship with the young man. I'm hoping to get some info on the group before I talk to him. His intention is to move in with this group by the first of November. Any input?

Anyone know about...
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 17, 2006 07:59PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

And also [www.culteducation.com]

This covers "Getting Help" with options the family might consider and the second link gives a step-by-step process of recovering information from the database and/or through the Internet generally about a group.

Anyone know about...
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: October 18, 2006 01:00AM

Does this group have a name?

Anyone know about...
Date: October 18, 2006 06:42AM

Gulab Jamon
Does this group have a name?
That's part of my problem. I do not know the name of the group/church. I've used some of the links and processes that Rick Ross suggests, but without the name of the leader or the group I'm a little lost. I was hoping that someone would know this group by their location. till looking and appreciate any help.

Anyone know about...
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 18, 2006 08:18PM

You will need to get more specific information about the group, such as its name and/or the name of the leader(s).

Anyone know about...
Date: October 19, 2006 10:05AM

OK, I think I've located the group name. It appears to be a group of churches calling themselves "Circle of Hope." They claim the denomination "Brethren in Christ." I haven't found anything on this website so far. Anyone know of any other resources that might be helpful?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.